is wearing sunnies whilst you bowl gay??

Is wearing sunnies whilst you bowl gay?

• YES (Ashley Giles has been a bad role model for betty)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

eric the eel

is wearing sunnies whilst you bowl gay??

Cast your votes, and let it have an impact on none other than James 'Gilo' Betty
(NOT bettsy as people as calling him - his name is Bett, thus the nickname = betty)

Re: is wearing sunnies whilst you bowl gay??

my sources inform me that bettsy has only done it once or twice........

When mark waugh did it bowling his part time offies, he was a maddog, but betsy and giles are fair tewls tho. Love ya betty

haha bettsy and ash giles are one of the same...it is a toolish action but it doesnt matter if you take 8/37

what is wrong with u lame MGS people??????????????????? stop posting these stupid threads and polls...................we wouldnt do this at Carey

I think you will find that the biggest maddog ever chris gayle wears sunnys while bowlin!! Afarid that bettsy isnt of the same rep as gayle and also think gayle wears sunnies like most west indians do due to over use of certain substances which have been known to affect the eyes!!

BuddyLove;213122 said:
thanks Roy, really origional name buster |@

once again failed on the comedy front ther and also is that u in ur pic (u look like a ************) and also plz dont bag me until u can spell simple words like original.

roy2007;213126 said:
|@ wrong again, plz give up its embarrassin.

roy2007;213123 said:
once again failed on the comedy front ther and also is that u in ur pic (u look like a ************) and also plz dont bag me until u can spell simple words like original.

i believe it is spelt embarrassing, no need to say thankyou

talk about a hyrocrite, eh Roy Boy???

BuddyLove;213125 said:
good one roy u flaming idiot

go back to MGS u rich boy
Now arent we being abit Hypocrictical Budylove, or does brighton count as a povo suburb (well compared to Toorak YES!! but Narre Warren where all hailebury come from)?? I didnt know Bett was the new fashion icon of the APS, is he the new pretty boy/stud?? Personally I would wear glasses bowling (thats if I ever did) but I would look like a tooohelll

roy2007;213120 said:
either ur tryin 2 b comical ( u failed ) or u r a tool and so shudnt comment on this thread.

get f&*ked mate.... ur the one who just implies that west indians are druggies... u racist scumbag its u who should be postin on the thread

sultan of swing;213129 said:
Now arent we being abit Hypocrictical Budylove, or does brighton count as a povo suburb (well compared to Toorak YES!! but Narre Warren where all hailebury come from)

a bit snobbish about the haileybury mob

hahaha bettsy .. . .
a bit of a battler in the fashion stakes
but a good bowler, and a good bloke

Back