Kookaburra Ultimate Belta

mas cambios

Kookaburra Ultimate Belta

item69474.jpg

Good Points

Very light weight with a lovely middle. This bat is for a stroke player like myself. In the 2 seasons I've had the bat I averaged 62 which is the best of my career.

Bad Points

The bat when used a lot will have surface cracks which to the inexperienced could think it's broken. Also mine broke whilst in the nets when I blocked one.

So to sum up the Kookaburra Ultimate Belta is a good lightweight bat but you have to keep it in great condition otherwise it could soon brake on you. I'd recommend this for a kid around 10-11 so you can grow out of it and they an learn to play stokes like Micheal Vaughn in no time.

8/10 overall!

Note - This was from a friend of a friend.

Re: Kookaburra Ultimate Belta

All Kook's are the same really, but with subtle differnces, which i suppose do make a differnce ::)

Anyways, the Belta is a decent 1 season bat, two if you're lucky...But its not one of those which will last for 3,4 or even 5 seasons, as the wood is too soft.

They do enhance a stroke players game, i personally dont like it, too light, but for those who are content with picking up the single, the odd four and not having much assistance from the bat, this is for you!!

Back