Last person to post on this thread wins 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Last person to post on this thread wins 7

I don't know if I told you, but I'k seeking sanctuary, you'll never guess the things that I do, I've had the devil 'round for tea.

hmm perhaps you are exaggerating or perhaps it's just the reader centered view does not advantage the informed and implied reader that the implied reality is in fact the reality or truth they would see in a similar circumstance. This of course is impossible because there is no objective reality to any circumstance can only be reconstructed to what is then implied to be the objective reality through the input of individual truths until an overlapping pattern is retained.

In other words my reality is whatever I want it to be.

I wish to be too good to boast in that reality. Feel free to join me :D

Yes my main aim in that last post was to contradict myself as many times as possible in the number of words without anyone including myself having any idea what i was talking about.
So i shall agree with boris.

The easiest way to contradict oneself is to say:

I never contradict myself.

true
but i was aiming for the highest average of contradictions per word
I think i managed one contradiction every 2.47 words on average.

Should have that paragraph graded by one of the many literacy graders. Probably would come out as one very hard paragraph to read and understand.

Strangely I have been deducted of 250 odd posts...

Not sure why, but to look on the bright side I get to reach 3000 again.

I carry madness, everywhere I go, over the border, and back to the snow, so if you see me, and I look right through, you shouldn't take it, as a reflection on you.

Come on, Turn up the sun, turn it up for everyone, love one another, love one another.

The boys in the bubble, they want to be free, they got so blind, that they cannot see, but im not your keeper, I don't have a key, I got a piano, I can't find the 'C'

But wait... I'm from Queensland. I'd prefer some beer... and more beer.

3000 posts up... again! :D

Pretty quiet around these parts with brickwaller temporarily away.

Yes good idea. When encountering old ramblings just nod and smile and think that the limit of their thought processes are to read out of a book and type it. They cannot actually decide for themselves a path of intended thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back