Left Arm Chinaman Any Advice Welcome

That's a pretty good action you got going there mate. You get into some really good positions at the critical points as far as I can see from that view.

How has your bowling been going this season ?

Not bad. Only bowled them for a year(ish) so just learning and improving at the moment, I think with lots of hard work over the next 8 months I should be firing for next season and hopefully be able to make a go of it. No advice??

Hmm, maybe work on getting left hip more up and over as you've started pivoting instead of round one another? It should help you finish a little more with the follow through a little more to the right and not cut your pivoting short, helping you stay a little longer on the pivot/front foot so you finish the action more/have rotated round the 160-180 degrees. Point the leading arm a little straigther and as you pull it down, tuck it in a little and then brush it past your hip.

Just try things and see if they work for you. I recommend trying the left hip over the other right hip though.

edit: Also be aware of what making one hip go over the other does, it might make your bowling arm go a little higher in degrees, might help your front shoulder go a little lower as you pivot.

Back