Leg Spin Action

I cant see any major problems. Maybe a little bit of over rotation but that might be caused by the surface you are landing on.

I really like your action. It's a lot like my sons method. You just need to work on getting it all nice and smooth from start to finish and completely repeatable. I think a phrase you should think to yourself for a while is something like "head still and steady" as you bowl.

For your age you are at a slightly advanced stage where you have the action down and should be working on using that action to land the ball consistently. How is that going ?

Shivam, do you live in India? If you do, try coming over to Chennai during your summer holidays and join the MAC Spin Academy's summer camp. It is the best place in India to learn the art of leg spin. The camp starts sometime during April and goes on for a month.

I cant see any major problems. Maybe a little bit of over rotation but that might be caused by the surface you are landing on.

I really like your action. It's a lot like my sons method. You just need to work on getting it all nice and smooth from start to finish and completely repeatable. I think a phrase you should think to yourself for a while is something like "head still and steady" as you bowl.

For your age you are at a slightly advanced stage where you have the action down and should be working on using that action to land the ball consistently. How is that going ?

I'm with Macca on this, that looks pretty good.

ok,I might join that MAC Spin academy.Thanx

Just keep practicing, keep things simple and see how things go in games. If you get results you're on your way! if you consistently getting hit for four and fail to take wickets, that'll be when you need to take a look at what it is you're doing and how you might need to change things if there's a problem.

Back