Leg Spin Bowling Variations

I think we need a thread dedicated only for the variations of this great art.
Here is a list of variations (including the sub-variations) that I could think of:

1. The Legbreak (side-spinning, over-spinning, and back-spinning)
2. The Overspinner or Topspinner (conventional and the one palmed out of the back of the hand)
3. The Googly, Wrong un or Bosie (side-spinning, and over-spinning)
4. The Backspinner
5. The Slider
6. The Flipper (The most common variety is the back-spinning variety as bowled by Shane Warne. There are four other varieties: the off-spinning, leg-spinning, over-spinning and the flying saucer types)

# The topspinner bowled out of the back of the hand is a really obscure one. I don't think any of you guys would have heard of it. I know a few people who bowl it and they tell me that it is better than the conventional one. It requires a ridiculous amount of flexibility and strength in the wrist to bowl it. I'll post a video of how it is released from the hand as it is hard to explain in words.

I think we need a thread dedicated only for the variations of this great art.
Here is a list of variations (including the sub-variations) that I could think of:

1. The Legbreak (side-spinning, over-spinning, and back-spinning)
2. The Overspinner or Topspinner (conventional and the one palmed out of the back of the hand)
3. The Googly, Wrong un or Bosie (side-spinning, and over-spinning)
4. The Backspinner
5. The Slider
6. The Flipper (The most common variety is the back-spinning variety as bowled by Shane Warne. There are four other varieties: the off-spinning, leg-spinning, over-spinning and the flying saucer types)

# The topspinner bowled out of the back of the hand is a really obscure one. I don't think any of you guys would have heard of it. I know a few people who bowl it and they tell me that it is better than the conventional one. It requires a ridiculous amount of flexibility and strength in the wrist to bowl it. I'll post a video of how it is released from the hand as it is hard to explain in words.

I reckon they all deserve a seperate thread each, otherwise anyone looking in on the thread would have to search all over the place as theme could easily change from one to another on a daily basis? In which case some of them already exist and you just need to post on them in order to bring them back to the top of the charts as such. Do a search perhaps before you go posting a duplicate thread?

Back