LIONS then DAYLIGHT

LIONS then DAYLIGHT

Hi, im LIONS then DAYLIGHT but most people call me LtD.

I have been on the main BF site since November 2004 and have posted on the cricket board there during that period. Eventually however i've tired of the chlidlike posting on that board and the lack of cricket knowledge from 90% of the posters.

The mods also get on my nerves although Weevil seems like a decent bloke. I look forward to posting on here especially with some big series coming up in the next few months. I also look forward to seeing some old faces from the old BF site.

Thanks.

Re: LIONS then DAYLIGHT

Welcome LtD.

HOpefully getting you across might bring a few more over. Hoping to see more English sympathisers over but I doubt it after their performance over night.

DoubleO7;322698 said:
Well, well, well. If it isn't LtD.

Why did you get red carded on BigFooty?

Had nothing to do with the cricket board, it happened on the General Discussion section. I slagged off Melbourne as a "violent shithole" and copped a 2 week red card from Fred.

Cricket board over there is a heap of shit anyway.

LIONS then DAYLIGHT;322869 said:
Had nothing to do with the cricket board, it happened on the General Discussion section. I slagged off Melbourne as a "violent shithole" and copped a 2 week red card from Fred.
LOL!:D

Cricket board over there is a heap of shit anyway.

You're right to an extent

LIONS then DAYLIGHT;322876 said:
Whats the main board that people post on?
International Cricket/Club Chat board

How much difference between traffic on this site compared to the BF cricket board?
Huge difference. There is more traffic on the Bigfooty cricket board.

True. I myself go into more detail when posting on this site, something I don't do on BF.

Go to the Fantasy cricket board and try and join a team

LIONS then DAYLIGHT;322876 said:
Whats the main board that people post on?

How much difference between traffic on this site compared to the BF cricket board?

The traffic is just beginning to increase.

When we merged with another cricket forum, we saldy lost some posts and users. But since then we have seen upwards of 65,000 posts in 4 months which is something we weren't getting in a year.

We need to cash in on the Ashes series and the up coming IPL to bring in more new members.

But again one of the more passionate posters on BigFooty welcome across.

This joint was a ghost town last summer but is really looking up particuarly after the merger. Would be good to pick up the good posters from BFooty but not the nimrods.

LIONS then DAYLIGHT;322883 said:
At least the people on here seem like they know a bit about cricket. Hopefully some more people come over.

We prefer quality posts here at BC rather than tons of rubbish ones.

Good to see you over here LtD. @|

Back