Madrid Magic Team Thread

Re: Madrid Magic Team Thread

Looking good in the ODers. We are first with a record of 5-1 but the tests we have been struggling of late.

Hi breen.

Stuff's going well, fine. Have finally been able to drive myselves further to studies now.

It'll all be better once I closed this box for good in August when I'm done with all my school projects. :)

Oh, and did I tell that Cricket Sim 09 is now in the BETA testing phase? ;)

Keep looking Cricket Sim 09 for more info!

Hi breen.

Stuff's going well, fine. Have finally been able to drive myselves further to studies now.

It'll all be better once I closed this box for good in August when I'm done with all my school projects. :)

Oh, and did I tell that Cricket Sim 09 is now in the BETA testing phase? ;)

Keep looking Cricket Sim 09 for more info!

hey i was just thinking about something and i haven't actaully read the rules completely (which I guess I should) BUT i'm sure someone here has so i wanna ask something.

You know how there is a rule where you can only change the ype of 2 players per season? Well what if someone "quit" and then maybe 2 days later cam back and signed up again as a new type of player and was resigned by his original club?

I'm pretty sure it would look sus and be sorted out but is there actaully anything stopping it from happening?

hey i was just thinking about something and i haven't actaully read the rules completely (which I guess I should) BUT i'm sure someone here has so i wanna ask something.

You know how there is a rule where you can only change the ype of 2 players per season? Well what if someone "quit" and then maybe 2 days later cam back and signed up again as a new type of player and was resigned by his original club?

I'm pretty sure it would look sus and be sorted out but is there actaully anything stopping it from happening?

Officially, no. That's something we should have a look at. Maybe no changing types after resigning until next season or something.

Officially, no. That's something we should have a look at. Maybe no changing types after resigning until next season or something.

The Wizz;358165 said:
Lets keep keen boys, we need to win the next test.

Yep we badly need this.

I could do with taking a bag this game too. Luckily my work off the track has been consistent because my bowling figures in both forms of the game are mediocre at best. I can't work out what i'm doing wrong :(

The Wizz;358165 said:
Lets keep keen boys, we need to win the next test.

Yep we badly need this.

I could do with taking a bag this game too. Luckily my work off the track has been consistent because my bowling figures in both forms of the game are mediocre at best. I can't work out what i'm doing wrong :(

diablo14;358332 said:
Yep we badly need this.

Keep at it mate, the form will turn around.

Up and at 'em Magic!

diablo14;358332 said:
Yep we badly need this.

Keep at it mate, the form will turn around.

Up and at 'em Magic!

Back