Madrid Magic Team Thread

Re: Madrid Magic Team Thread

breeno;354413 said:
I liked it.:)

She wanted breast implants but was going to cost $10,000
I told her that there is a lot cheaper way.
"All you have to do is wipe toilet paper between your boobs twice
a day for 4 months!"
"What makes you think that will work".She said?

"Well it worked on your arse did'nt it!"

breeno;354413 said:
I liked it.:)

She wanted breast implants but was going to cost $10,000
I told her that there is a lot cheaper way.
"All you have to do is wipe toilet paper between your boobs twice
a day for 4 months!"
"What makes you think that will work".She said?

"Well it worked on your arse did'nt it!"

Mousey;354398 said:
Rules a rules, they are there for a reason.

No, not lucky me. It's a chore. I do it for you guys, remember that.

So tell me why am I still in the team? :p

Mousey;354398 said:
Rules a rules, they are there for a reason.

No, not lucky me. It's a chore. I do it for you guys, remember that.

So tell me why am I still in the team? :p

Mousey;354353 said:
It's not, he's stepping down from his mod duties though.

With this picking a side crap I'll tell you all what is the go. If you have a problem, you PM either myself or Breeno and we will discuss it. Breeno and myself keep in daily contact and we have recently been discussing these problems quite a lot. It's a tough thing to do. We have 7 posting batsman and just 2 posting bowlers. Now, we worked out a plan but with Friezy back and posting we need to re-think it.

With the keeper situation S2F has actually been on, whereas Tongs wasn't. I gave Tongs a full month to return after we restarted the first time before he was delisted. S2F posted in our last match thread.

Some of you guys know this isn't the hardest job in the world, but some of you fail to realise it's not the easiest. We have to keep you all active and interested, play a balanced and posting side, and choose our recruits well.

I'm quite disappointed with what I've read from you today Wizz. I would have thought you better than this and that you'd contact us personally and privately. Anyone else attempt a stunt like this and you'll be out of the Madrid Magic CC faster than I scoff down a block of cheese. We are a team, and we will act like one in future.

You and Breeno crack me up grow up kids!!

If you dont want me in the team great, play someone who post not just your mates..If I cant say how it is then I want no part of this team.

Mousey;354353 said:
It's not, he's stepping down from his mod duties though.

With this picking a side crap I'll tell you all what is the go. If you have a problem, you PM either myself or Breeno and we will discuss it. Breeno and myself keep in daily contact and we have recently been discussing these problems quite a lot. It's a tough thing to do. We have 7 posting batsman and just 2 posting bowlers. Now, we worked out a plan but with Friezy back and posting we need to re-think it.

With the keeper situation S2F has actually been on, whereas Tongs wasn't. I gave Tongs a full month to return after we restarted the first time before he was delisted. S2F posted in our last match thread.

Some of you guys know this isn't the hardest job in the world, but some of you fail to realise it's not the easiest. We have to keep you all active and interested, play a balanced and posting side, and choose our recruits well.

I'm quite disappointed with what I've read from you today Wizz. I would have thought you better than this and that you'd contact us personally and privately. Anyone else attempt a stunt like this and you'll be out of the Madrid Magic CC faster than I scoff down a block of cheese. We are a team, and we will act like one in future.

If you dont want me in the team great, play someone who post not just your mates..If I cant say how it is then I want no part of this team.

The Wizz;354458 said:

Hahahahaha. We could have yelled at you and kicked you off the team, but we took it well and discussed it maturely. That's just a low attempt as far as I'm concerned.

The Wizz;354458 said:

How are we just playing our mates? The only person on this forum I know is S2F, who is the damn keeper. Do you want to play without a keeper? It's actually not possible in the sim.

Of course you can voice your problems, just to us personally so we can discuss it like men in the proper fashion and not have digs at each other like what has happened recently. Your a good poster, we want you here at the Magic.

The Wizz;354458 said:

Hahahahaha. We could have yelled at you and kicked you off the team, but we took it well and discussed it maturely. That's just a low attempt as far as I'm concerned.

The Wizz;354458 said:

How are we just playing our mates? The only person on this forum I know is S2F, who is the damn keeper. Do you want to play without a keeper? It's actually not possible in the sim.

Of course you can voice your problems, just to us personally so we can discuss it like men in the proper fashion and not have digs at each other like what has happened recently. Your a good poster, we want you here at the Magic.

Mousey;354459 said:

I think its time for The Wizz to move on..

Mousey;354459 said:

I think its time for The Wizz to move on..

Mousey;354462 said:
If this is the way your going to react then maybe it is. I have no idea what your problem is.

I dont have a problem, all I did was point out a few thoughts I had about the way the team was being picked and its blown out to this. Play who ever you want I dont give a shit any more and will be the last time I open my mouth..

I happy to sit the rest of the season out, give someone else a go.

Mousey;354462 said:
If this is the way your going to react then maybe it is. I have no idea what your problem is.

I dont have a problem, all I did was point out a few thoughts I had about the way the team was being picked and its blown out to this. Play who ever you want I dont give a shit any more and will be the last time I open my mouth..

The Wizz;354463 said:

Why would I do that? Your a good poster. All we are asking is that in future you speak to us through the appropriate channels. Wizz, your a our best posting bowler, and we will continue playing you as long as you post.

The Wizz;354463 said:

Why would I do that? Your a good poster. All we are asking is that in future you speak to us through the appropriate channels. Wizz, your a our best posting bowler, and we will continue playing you as long as you post.

The Wizz;354463 said:

I appreciate your opinion Crumpets but its over.Do what you do best and crack some dirty Wizard heads.No use me playing if your not!I will bide my time and hopefully be the best bowler or all rounder there is!

The Wizz;354463 said:

I appreciate your opinion Crumpets but its over.Do what you do best and crack some dirty Wizard heads.No use me playing if your not!I will bide my time and hopefully be the best bowler or all rounder there is!

cold case;354467 said:

Theres only 1 smoke bowler in this comp and thats me!!!You will have to settle for second best..

I do like the thought of cracking some Wizards heads.

cold case;354467 said:

Theres only 1 smoke bowler in this comp and thats me!!!You will have to settle for second best..

The Wizz;354470 said:

I like the thought of you sitting the season out but you do that for a living selling 300% mark up bikes.Theif!!
Bushfire victims too!!!

The Wizz;354470 said:

I like the thought of you sitting the season out but you do that for a living selling 300% mark up bikes.Theif!!
Bushfire victims too!!!

cold case;354472 said:
Bushfire victims too!!!

Gave over 30 bikes to the bush fire victims nut case..300% mark up your talking to the wrong guy:eek: 300% mark is in your trade theif. You buy a tap for $4 and sell it for $69.99 now thats a mark up.

You still owe me $300 for the Thomo pic TIGHT ASS.

cold case;354472 said:
Bushfire victims too!!!

Gave over 30 bikes to the bush fire victims nut case..300% mark up your talking to the wrong guy:eek: 300% mark is in your trade theif. You buy a tap for $4 and sell it for $69.99 now thats a mark up.

The Wizz;354473 said:

This is a bloke who bought a Jeff Thompson signed picture for $600 when I was outside having a cancer stick.Then said I owed him $300 after I brought along 50 supporters to a 20/20 fundraiser match,who spent truckloads on grog of which we donated(20 slabs).We also outbidded all on 3 of the 10 auction items.I wouldn't piss on the man in question because he bulshitted his way through a sportmans night.Then donated $10k that no one ever seen.Also reckons he was clocked at 179kph.5kph quicker than I ever was.
For the record we smashed them.

The Wizz;354473 said:

This is a bloke who bought a Jeff Thompson signed picture for $600 when I was outside having a cancer stick.Then said I owed him $300 after I brought along 50 supporters to a 20/20 fundraiser match,who spent truckloads on grog of which we donated(20 slabs).We also outbidded all on 3 of the 10 auction items.I wouldn't piss on the man in question because he bulshitted his way through a sportmans night.Then donated $10k that no one ever seen.Also reckons he was clocked at 179kph.5kph quicker than I ever was.

cold case;354475 said:

Go get a hammer and smack your self in the head with it.. I have a picture with your self Thommo and me holding the picture..You didnt bring 50 people you bought 43...The 20 slabs I chased you for 2 month for the money...He has played test cricket have you????(NO) The 10k is sitting in my shop and I dont know what to do with it so he did keep to his word.....179kph that makes me laugh The Wizz is pushing them threw at high 190s..:D

cold case;354475 said:

Go get a hammer and smack your self in the head with it.. I have a picture with your self Thommo and me holding the picture..You didnt bring 50 people you bought 43...The 20 slabs I chased you for 2 month for the money...He has played test cricket have you????(NO) The 10k is sitting in my shop and I dont know what to do with it so he did keep to his word.....179kph that makes me laugh The Wizz is pushing them threw at high 190s..:D

The Wizz;354473 said:

Wait, so CC is a plumber?

What a ****ing guess.

Back