Mahendra Singh Dhoni Had A HairCut!!

Acrowaroz

Mahendra Singh Dhoni Had A HairCut!!

I Think This Is Little Bit Shocking That Indian Captain MS Dhoni Had A Haircut Before Reaching To Ranchi. His Hairs Are Now Short Just Like John Abhrahim.

Re: Mahendra Singh Dhoni Had A HairCut!!

It looks good on him, although it does seeem a bit extreme the amount of coverage a hair cut is getting.

Almost as bad as Beckham when he was at the peak of his fame.

He looks better now. Dhoni is very popular because he is aggressive player and I think the first cricketer from Jharkand so people are crazy about him there. There was also a song on him which became very popular in his state but I think girls should be more interested in this.

the long hair was his trademark im surprised that he cut it but he looks cool in his new look. i think ill get a haircut like him as well

Dhoni is just a big nancy, so what he cut his hair, you people should get lives.

Pathetic.

hes superstar in india so we care about him.....its not bad to talk for fun....i think he look good now just like john abrahims haircut.

I don't really care if he's the queen of sheba, its just a hair cut.

Also, who in Pontings name is John Abrahims
? Another Indian player?

no hes a very famous indian model and actor..... you dont care about it then ignore it.....i think its just some fun....dhoni is very popular and big celebriti so he get a lot of attention.

I know how Dhoni feels, I get my hair and the salon is swamped with crying quim.

The press hound me and you find locks of hair for sale on e-bay for 1000's of pounds, it's mad but its not easy being danicus.

It is funny though that as I soon as I cut my hair another famous cricket sex symbol follows suit, sigh, that's life I guess.

Rodeo!

Back