Marco's Blog

marco93

Marco's Blog

This is my first blog so it could be all over the place so here goes.

First trial game for Reps coming up tomorrow cant wait. First game with the rep side so I am looking forward to playing. Only my second game on turf so it will be a learning experience for me. All the others have been in the side for years and i am the only newcomer. The team is alright and i have made mates with most of them so i am happy. Had training a few times with them and played well so i hope it carries over. Post tomorrow with the results.

Re: Marco's Blog

Sorry didnt get back to this.
Bowled well even though i only got 1-59 off 9 overs but we were playing the best cricketers of our age in the Sydney area so i was pretty happy. The two guys i was bowling to one went on to score a century and the other 80 odd and i kept them bogged down. Batting i got caught out on the boundary batting 10th for a duck. The other team went on to score 300 and something runs and we managed 250 roundabouts in reply.
The other night i got a call from my club to play 3rd grade in the first match of their season so i must be doing something right:D

Bowl right arm fast and can bat middle order down but generally 9 or 10 for rep and middle for club

Well cricket season must finally be here. The first match of 3rd grade washed out after batting for nearly 30 overs. The worst thing was i didnt even gat a bat i was next to go in!:mad::mad:

Unlucky, these first few months are always a bit risky in regards to rain. Hopefully next week see's only bright sun shine!

Back