MASH SHIELD 2023/24

Who will win Mash Shield this season?

• Total voters
Shaman and Mash shield really don’t go hand in hand. If he plays every game, this could be one for the record books. However this will be a really good learning platform for the young up and coming cricketers, which is what Mash shield is really good for.
No better way to try and better yourself, than to mix it with one of the comps best batsman. Will certainly keep me interested this year.

I’ll go back on what I said - Mill Park to go all the way. Shocking message from LPs coach to the main playing group on social media doing the rounds. Message should see him get sacked immediately - 2023 cannot be saying what he said

What a seriously silly thing to post. Can’t imagine that will go down well with players or club members.. coach needs to have a good sit down. Does this mean the new signings have shared this around as they were from Bundoora CC, correct if I’m wrong?

Last edited:
Has the world really become that precious, you’ve got a bloke that is committed to planning/ organising training and everything that comes with being a coach to then have guys not turn up or bother to send a message.
I’d agree with the poor bloke. It might be park cricket but a lot of blokes just roll up and think their 10 times better than what they are and are more than happy to take the cash that’s put in their pockets without actually doing the hard work.

respectfully disagree with you kingK. It’s 2023 phrases like man up etc cannot be used when mental health is relevant. Furthermore I’m all for blokes getting a rev up but talking to players like that especially a younger group is a clear sign of a desperate coach who is out of touch with reality. There is a reason they choked the GF last year and lost players + burnt bridges at Ping and OP blokes hopeless

Back