Mike Hussey - Future Australian Captain?

Re: Mike Hussey - Future Australian Captain?

Sod the age thing, get the man in there as captain! He's got a good 8 years left in him, he hasn't played that much cricket and even if his form goes, I reckon he'll still average over 60.

Also, get the younger one in as well. Lets have the Hussey family takeover Australian cricket!

speaking of hussey-being his biggest fan- has anyone else read his new book called mr cricket. i really like it

if you get the chance maybe take a look at it

no mike hussey as captain wont happen micheal clarke is there and hussey will retire before clarke so yeh

Is hussey the captain for his domestic team? Is he a good captain? Hussey was captain in the chappel hadlee series before and Australia lost 3-0.

ciza spina said:
speaking of hussey has anyone heard of david hussey

i think in 1 or 2 years he could play for australia
david hussey plays for nz i think not sure maybe he plays domestic cricket??

kizza said:
david hussey plays for nz i think not sure maybe he plays domestic cricket??
Mate what drugs are you on! :eek:

David Hussey is Mike Hussey's brother, but he plays for Victoria. And he is playing in the T20 tonight. For Australia. And he took a wicket

soz im thinking of a nutha bloke lol i been to too many otha games besides aussie ones

ciza spina said:
speaking of hussey has anyone heard of david hussey

i think in 1 or 2 years he could play for australia

I've been wanting him to play for Australia for quite a few years now, extremely good record, especially in England. I reckon he should I play an ODI match this series, instead of Hopes.

Nah, Haddin is a big hitter, Hussey isn't really like that, and anyway he is only there because Hayden isn't 100%. When Hayden gets back, Haddin will probably be dropped, so Dave Hussey is a better batsman than Hopes, and can still provide a bowling option.

how can dave hussey replace haddin? i saw him bowl at the twenty20 so dont think he is a keeper.

Haddin isn't keeping in this series, is he, he is fielding.

i know that.
my argument to ciza spinas post was when haddins going to be in the team when gilly retires then why drop him for this series?

Back