MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

bomber27;370363 said:
Always look forward to this game Old School. Missed it last year. Might have to bring my "A" game with me this week, lol.
Just hope the weather holds off as it doesn't look good at this stage.
Bomber27 when will the wet weather committee make a decision on this week's turf games.

F.O.S;370194 said:
Hello H

Just to get the footy out of my system.

They bounce the ball in the centre of the MCG,Clark jumps over the top of Hampson tapping the ball to Rischatelli,who sidesteps Judd and hanballs to Rich.
Brown leads one way,Bradshaw another way and who is that leading up the guts "" Oh my God its FEVOLA who marks in front of Henderson.

FEVVVolla you beauty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to Cricket.

You boys need to get a wriggle on mate,might need the F.O.S to come down and run training one night to get you back on track.

How good is this year looking with Pacco,Merlo,St Francis all playing well and the regular finals teams now put under a little pressure early in the season.

Looking forward to seeing my mates from Pacco this week(hello Terra) and good to see them taking up the challenge early in the year.

My motto is always support hard,but never bag the opposition.(except Harry and Bruiser)

Sure to talk to you through the season

F.O.S

ps

The older Newton learnt off his old man too!!!!!!

That's what happens when cousins mate with each other!!

look everyone parker is the best bat in the comp along with chris pipe and nev taylor and bowlers i say would be danny ward fat boy newts and the other pipe twin, all players played in last seasons gf...

go the umpires

topspot;370650 said:
look everyone parker is the best bat in the comp along with chris pipe and nev taylor and bowlers i say would be danny ward fat boy newts and the other pipe twin, all players played in last seasons gf...

go the umpires

You are a clown.

topspot;370650 said:

go the umpires

Still not over last weekends loss Pipey, get over it there is always this week.
Good to see Aaron Kite now with the Socials, handy pick up.
Socials will not be folding, juniors next season and a committed and strong committee.

who is aaron kite wat does he do...? now that its turned in to a 1 day game has any body lost the chance for an out-right win...? go sainters

topspot;370650 said:

go the umpires

Warren parker is defenently the best bat in the comp year after year proves himself chris pipe hasnt proved himself but is still young, nev taylor will always be a champion, danny ward best bowler in the comp along with newts and shaun pipe and all players did play in last years gf

THE AGGR3SSOR;371070 said:
just want to no who does everyone think will win the flag...?
Well im gonna have to say St.Andrews as i play for them, i think it will be against St.Francis.Well thats my opinon anyway.

topspot;370650 said:

go the umpires

I think u may need to have a look at C.Johnston from Socials this year could be alot of runs coming from his bat.

kingkong;371179 said:
Well im gonna have to say St.Andrews as i play for them, i think it will be against St.Francis.Well thats my opinon anyway.

my man steven babo is going to make 4 billionnn runs this year. look out for him to take st francis close to a flag

FoUr MoRe;371220 said:
my man steven babo is going to make 4 billionnn runs this year. look out for him to take st francis close to a flag
4 Billion runs, strewth thats some mighty fine batting.;)

Uknow;371205 said:
I think u may need to have a look at C.Johnston from Socials this year could be alot of runs coming from his bat.

The Social boys have been saying this for quite sometime. So on past seasons, I don't think so!

Justabystander;371242 said:
The Social boys have been saying this for quite sometime. So on past seasons, I don't think so!

Justabystander, your location Essendon is that the team you barrack for??
Johno is alot more committed this year and working hard on the training track.

Old School;371363 said:
Justabystander, your location Essendon is that the team you barrack for??
Johno is alot more committed this year and working hard on the training track.

Used to live in Essendon, moved to Newcastle 6 Months ago. Hence I'm just a by stander now.

Good to hear he's committed, hope he has a good year.

Justabystander;371371 said:
Used to live in Essendon, moved to Newcastle 6 Months ago. Hence I'm just a by stander now.

Good to hear he's committed, hope he has a good year.

You know alot about the Socials just working out which ex player you are.
Your location Essendon I thought that you might of been Scott Cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back