MMVCA General Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat

Anyone know what the go is with a well respected captain/coach from Willy coming to one of our clubs for top dollar ?

bomber27;345168 said:
MMVCA was formed from the merger of the CDCA and the Churches comp. Since that merger no other comp has merged with the MMVCA. St Marys, St Francis and Ascot Vale have always been members of the MMVCA but have at one time gone from switching from having their first eleven on mats to turf. In regards to what David Hall wanted, I can't help you with but we are going back 10 plus years there.
Maybe when the CDCA merged with the Churches comp, they were hoping the NWCA would join as well. Not sure.

Long time ago but pretty much on the ball bomber

Old School;345727 said:
The person that spoke to East Coburg may of spoken with Haig as well.

yes not denying i spoke to both clubs.....at the end of the day in my opinion both clubs didnt suit my expectaions.....whilst i thank them for the oportunity and wish them all the best in the future the 2 clubs wernt for me.........

cheers weapo

and guru i have always been taught to do some research into where i was going and not make a silly decision on where i was going to eventually end up......hence lots of interviews and lots of good offers but in reality i need to go to a club that i know i can change and i know club/commitee/players are right behind me in what they/i want to achieve........i have found that place;)

so your comments mean nothing to me.........

12thman;346214 said:
Anyone know what the go is with a well respected captain/coach from Willy coming to one of our clubs for top dollar ?

steve sandri........gun hey kuna

weapons05/06;347060 said:
yes not denying i spoke to both clubs.....at the end of the day in my opinion both clubs didnt suit my expectaions.....whilst i thank them for the oportunity and wish them all the best in the future the 2 clubs wernt for me.........

cheers weapo

and guru i have always been taught to do some research into where i was going and not make a silly decision on where i was going to eventually end up......hence lots of interviews and lots of good offers but in reality i need to go to a club that i know i can change and i know club/commitee/players are right behind me in what they/i want to achieve........i have found that place;)

As do yours champ!

weapons05/06;347060 said:

cheers weapo

Is it possible that these two clubs decided that you weren't right for them.

Any clubs finalised or appointed coaches for next season yet?
Haven't heard much around the traps.

bomber27;347075 said:

Callum Appleyard looking after the Redbacks again next season, anyone looking for a change of comp or club is more than welcome to come down and join the Redbacks for the coming season. Please contact one of our committee members, just go to our website for details Home of "The Mighty Redbacks"

bomber27;347073 said:
Is it possible that these two clubs decided that you weren't right for them.

well i wouldnt think so........its easy for u to say this due to not knowing what went on behind the walls of the meetings.......any ways time to move on........

weapons05/06;347094 said:
well i wouldnt think so........its easy for u to say this due to not knowing what went on behind the walls of the meetings.......any ways time to move on........

so........ F OFF!

Smoke My Bat;347082 said:
Callum Appleyard looking after the Redbacks again next season, anyone looking for a change of comp or club is more than welcome to come down and join the Redbacks for the coming season. Please contact one of our committee members, just go to our website for details Home of "The Mighty Redbacks"

Is it true that Kyle Adams is on the move next season to a higher level, and he could have a couple of mates going with him?

bomber27;347075 said:
St Andrews are looking for a new coach as Dave has moved over the other side of Melbourne and will find it hard to get to training every night next year. Dave has done a great job over the years, and his replacement has big shoes to fill, but we are already talking to a few possible coaches, as we are also talking to a couple of players. Anybody that wants to come to a great club that is at the top, and will remain at the top for a long time to come. St Andrews is the side for you so please ring our president Denis Ryan on 0419889950

Anyone seen the article about the merger in the local rag? Great article and am wondering the same as Dave

12thman;347168 said:
Anyone seen the article about the merger in the local rag? Great article and am wondering the same as Dave

What is the article trying to do make clubs feel guilty on not approving the merge. As for Dave trying to find out from each club why they voted No he would"nt know who voted No. Unless he breaches the privacy act. Are we goin too have the merger appear every year until it finally happens, i think give it a rest a while. I agree that Matt and Terry did put alot of work into it and should have been knocked on the head earlier, But thats crciket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back