mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

A.Hussey;294252 said:
b cricket great to have you back. i would love to see you open the batting. i have done it for a long time and it is the best place to bat. i hope you are better against the new ball because you cant play slow bowling. i would be ashamed to get out to a very poor off spin bowler like myself (remember the gf). if you had a bit of heart and showed some character in the gf instead of throwing your wicket away in the 1st innings the result may have been different.
good luck in the gf rematch boys would love to be there, i would love to fly down just to watch you give the mary's boys a cricketing lesson.

cheers mate, yeah it was a mistake going after the wide lollipop but that was my plan. the result wouldnt have been different it was both our top orders that didnt perform. its in the past what can u do im sure if u could wind back the clock a few would mate. fly back for the game it will be a ripper rematch. in my opinion it should be played in round 1 and 11. p.s id love to open the batting.
enjoy ur trip mate
bcricket

A.Hussey;294252 said:
b cricket great to have you back. i would love to see you open the batting. i have done it for a long time and it is the best place to bat. i hope you are better against the new ball because you cant play slow bowling. i would be ashamed to get out to a very poor off spin bowler like myself (remember the gf). if you had a bit of heart and showed some character in the gf instead of throwing your wicket away in the 1st innings the result may have been different.
good luck in the gf rematch boys would love to be there, i would love to fly down just to watch you give the mary's boys a cricketing lesson.

cheers mate, yeah it was a mistake going after the wide lollipop but that was my plan. the result wouldnt have been different it was both our top orders that didnt perform. its in the past what can u do im sure if u could wind back the clock a few would mate. fly back for the game it will be a ripper rematch. in my opinion it should be played in round 1 and 11. p.s id love to open the batting.
enjoy ur trip mate
bcricket

Great to hear you actually bothered the scorers last game. And you thought we played well in the Grand Final, you've rocks for Brains KONG. Have you know been following the results train? I thought the MARY'S are doing what they have to also to win. So that makes too of us then. By the time round of 11, you'll have and average age of 46 almost, and corresponding Batting averages of under 20 most of you blokes. St Andrews are on the SLIDE mate. All the best till round 11 King.

Great to hear you actually bothered the scorers last game. And you thought we played well in the Grand Final, you've rocks for Brains KONG. Have you know been following the results train? I thought the MARY'S are doing what they have to also to win. So that makes too of us then. By the time round of 11, you'll have and average age of 46 almost, and corresponding Batting averages of under 20 most of you blokes. St Andrews are on the SLIDE mate. All the best till round 11 King.

Hey old hack, your batting average is synonomous with your User name, better smarten up it only gets harder as the season goes on.

Hey old hack, your batting average is synonomous with your User name, better smarten up it only gets harder as the season goes on.

Some people can handle the pressure No-Ball, unlike your self, let me tell u this, you'd want to stay private mate, due to the massive ill-feelings for you from dozens of people. Players, Umpire's, supporters and the like, you've no balls. Be sure not to be found out!! Cause then you will not enjoy a Happy Christmas. Come have sum turkey with me in the MCC on Boxing Day and i'll hang you from the rafters of the long room you ignorant TURD BURGER.

Some people can handle the pressure No-Ball, unlike your self, let me tell u this, you'd want to stay private mate, due to the massive ill-feelings for you from dozens of people. Players, Umpire's, supporters and the like, you've no balls. Be sure not to be found out!! Cause then you will not enjoy a Happy Christmas. Come have sum turkey with me in the MCC on Boxing Day and i'll hang you from the rafters of the long room you ignorant TURD BURGER.

Points Lost

I do have to say that with St Andrew's losing there points it should not bother them too much, they still should be able to make the finals HOWEVER if they go on a little losing streak say this game and then the game against Glenroy which is the 1st game after xmas and maybe 1 more that could put you guys a bit under the pump wouldn't you say?

That would be a telling test....

Let's just hope that the best sides make finals as it would be a shame for ST Andrew's not to make it due to a SIMPLE Admin error !!!!! :eek:

Points Lost

I do have to say that with St Andrew's losing there points it should not bother them too much, they still should be able to make the finals HOWEVER if they go on a little losing streak say this game and then the game against Glenroy which is the 1st game after xmas and maybe 1 more that could put you guys a bit under the pump wouldn't you say?

That would be a telling test....

Let's just hope that the best sides make finals as it would be a shame for ST Andrew's not to make it due to a SIMPLE Admin error !!!!! :eek:

kcricket;294360 said:

This is like the show family ties. Is the sister sally strothers gong to make a post defeding the great man.

So if the average age is 46 and all batters are averaging under 20 St Marys should win outright.

Should be an easy game for you and you will walk it in just like the last couple if years.

Huss, i have never seen an offie spin the ball straight as often as you do. Too many doosras i think are mixing up your bowling. Hope your scoring truckloads in banana land and whilst St Andrews are over the hill we will try and limp thru the rest of the season.

kcricket;294360 said:

This is like the show family ties. Is the sister sally strothers gong to make a post defeding the great man.

So if the average age is 46 and all batters are averaging under 20 St Marys should win outright.

Should be an easy game for you and you will walk it in just like the last couple if years.

Huss, i have never seen an offie spin the ball straight as often as you do. Too many doosras i think are mixing up your bowling. Hope your scoring truckloads in banana land and whilst St Andrews are over the hill we will try and limp thru the rest of the season.

kcricket;294360 said:
Thats the problem with you, you think stats win ya games come round 11 i really hope it comes down to both of us needing to win to make finals, cause i tell ya, it will feel good to finish your season of again. I dont know how Harry and tuffers put up with your crap. ( your averages really impress everybody by the way.)

kcricket;294360 said:
Thats the problem with you, you think stats win ya games come round 11 i really hope it comes down to both of us needing to win to make finals, cause i tell ya, it will feel good to finish your season of again. I dont know how Harry and tuffers put up with your crap. ( your averages really impress everybody by the way.)

hagman;294107 said:
Pascoe vale has easly got the best fielders eg Paully/Meroli boys/Ross/Dom and its like shelling them like peas Palla"s

You're kidding me, when we played you there were that many misfields...plenty of other sides field better than you guys

hagman;294107 said:
Pascoe vale has easly got the best fielders eg Paully/Meroli boys/Ross/Dom and its like shelling them like peas Palla"s

You're kidding me, when we played you there were that many misfields...plenty of other sides field better than you guys

Smoke My Bat;294459 said:
One or two of the older blokes may have let one or two through the legs you have to allow for that but besides that the other 9 are gun fielders, take betchy and dom always on the go and safe hands ross best keeper in the comp and dont put the ball a meter to a meter and a half anywhere near mcgouwin, stingle or pauly they will either catch it or run you out then theres bryce preston strongest arm in the comp

Smoke My Bat;294459 said:
One or two of the older blokes may have let one or two through the legs you have to allow for that but besides that the other 9 are gun fielders, take betchy and dom always on the go and safe hands ross best keeper in the comp and dont put the ball a meter to a meter and a half anywhere near mcgouwin, stingle or pauly they will either catch it or run you out then theres bryce preston strongest arm in the comp

kingkong;294458 said:
Thats the problem with you, you think stats win ya games come round 11 i really hope it comes down to both of us needing to win to make finals, cause i tell ya, it will feel good to finish your season of again. I dont know how Harry and tuffers put up with your crap. (your averages really impress everybody by the way.)

get over ur love obsession with st. mary's players u blokes are just dirty that they wouldnt come play with St. Andrews. Money or offers doesnt buy teammates you blokes should learn that! i hope you blokes dont have to win the last game to make it either otherwise that would just be priceless. ;) Harry and tuffers arent the only two blokes in our team either we are a team thats how we keep winning games king kong u know that!

bcricket :cool:

kingkong;294458 said:
Thats the problem with you, you think stats win ya games come round 11 i really hope it comes down to both of us needing to win to make finals, cause i tell ya, it will feel good to finish your season of again. I dont know how Harry and tuffers put up with your crap. (your averages really impress everybody by the way.)

get over ur love obsession with st. mary's players u blokes are just dirty that they wouldnt come play with St. Andrews. Money or offers doesnt buy teammates you blokes should learn that! i hope you blokes dont have to win the last game to make it either otherwise that would just be priceless. ;) Harry and tuffers arent the only two blokes in our team either we are a team thats how we keep winning games king kong u know that!

3D-503;294512 said:

i dont think pascoe were that good either, merlo was fairly impressive considering there amount of young blokes. bryce preston best arm in the comp u have to be joking id love to see him out throw john caccione!

bcricket:cool:

3D-503;294512 said:

i dont think pascoe were that good either, merlo was fairly impressive considering there amount of young blokes. bryce preston best arm in the comp u have to be joking id love to see him out throw john caccione!

bcricket;294594 said:

Ive played cricket with harry and know him well enough to know that you keep talking this crap and we wont have to worry about getting him to st. andrews cause you will drive him away from your team. And bcricket if we at st.andrews had some1 coming on here talking the crap you do about how good you are( not st. marys im talking about you) Dave or the president would put a stop to that. So im thinking you will be spoken 2 or you guys will have the most pressure on to perform after you already telling every1 about your stats, how good a fielder YOU are, ive also been reading how you made the best 10 not out and thats something to tell the grand kids, so we will just sit back and wait til round 11 and then if you guys win people might actually start to listen to you.;)

bcricket;294594 said:

Ive played cricket with harry and know him well enough to know that you keep talking this crap and we wont have to worry about getting him to st. andrews cause you will drive him away from your team. And bcricket if we at st.andrews had some1 coming on here talking the crap you do about how good you are( not st. marys im talking about you) Dave or the president would put a stop to that. So im thinking you will be spoken 2 or you guys will have the most pressure on to perform after you already telling every1 about your stats, how good a fielder YOU are, ive also been reading how you made the best 10 not out and thats something to tell the grand kids, so we will just sit back and wait til round 11 and then if you guys win people might actually start to listen to you.;)

I don't need to remind you all that poor language mixed in with abuse won't be tolerated on this site, nor will baseless threats towards other members. Some of you really need to be the bigger man and just leave things alone, for the greater good of this thread as the last 15 or so pages descended into a childish squabble.

If you don't want to participate constructively in the thread then I would suggest that you refrain from posting. I must remind you all that this thread serves as a forum and discussion board for all things related to the MMVCA and is not a place where insults, abuse and constant poor language will be tolerated.

I don't want to come back into this thread and deal with more rubbish. One members has already copped a lengthy ban, I don't want to add anyone to that tally.

Now, let's get back to the cricket chat.

I don't need to remind you all that poor language mixed in with abuse won't be tolerated on this site, nor will baseless threats towards other members. Some of you really need to be the bigger man and just leave things alone, for the greater good of this thread as the last 15 or so pages descended into a childish squabble.

If you don't want to participate constructively in the thread then I would suggest that you refrain from posting. I must remind you all that this thread serves as a forum and discussion board for all things related to the MMVCA and is not a place where insults, abuse and constant poor language will be tolerated.

I don't want to come back into this thread and deal with more rubbish. One members has already copped a lengthy ban, I don't want to add anyone to that tally.

Now, let's get back to the cricket chat.

3D-503;294512 said:

No point having strongest arm in the comp if you can't throw it over the top of the stumps.... so many teams have better fieldsmen... Pacco has potential but are a long way off challenging for anything soon... mould your junior players into a good side...then you will challenge the likes of St Andrews and the other top teams

3D-503;294512 said:

No point having strongest arm in the comp if you can't throw it over the top of the stumps.... so many teams have better fieldsmen... Pacco has potential but are a long way off challenging for anything soon... mould your junior players into a good side...then you will challenge the likes of St Andrews and the other top teams

bcricket;294600 said:

Now that the cricket brothers have had plenty of opportunity to test out their new computer and getting the internet, let's move on! Firstly boys after the rain last night and the chance of some more are we likely to get a start Saturday? Secondly with the games being one day fixtures now, if there is play what or who are peoples tips?

And lastly we are nearing the half way point of the season, and with the inconsistent weather do any of you think there is a chance that you might get the final four together?

bcricket;294600 said:

Now that the cricket brothers have had plenty of opportunity to test out their new computer and getting the internet, let's move on! Firstly boys after the rain last night and the chance of some more are we likely to get a start Saturday? Secondly with the games being one day fixtures now, if there is play what or who are peoples tips?

And lastly we are nearing the half way point of the season, and with the inconsistent weather do any of you think there is a chance that you might get the final four together?

bcricket;294600 said:

I would like to see that too bcricket...

bcricket;294600 said:

I would like to see that too bcricket...

3D-503;294512 said:

sorry mate, but that comment is complete trash.
we played against pacco and after us batting we discussed how you let through 40 runs or so with poor fielding, and how we were not going to let the same thing happen when we fielded.
pallini and falduto can't bend over, and i saw at least 2 balls go straight through dom's legs that day.

3D-503;294512 said:

sorry mate, but that comment is complete trash.
we played against pacco and after us batting we discussed how you let through 40 runs or so with poor fielding, and how we were not going to let the same thing happen when we fielded.
pallini and falduto can't bend over, and i saw at least 2 balls go straight through dom's legs that day.

kingkong;294618 said:

I cant believe the crap that is coming out of juniors mouth.
I have been around a long time(i am old)and coached and played sport at all different levels.

The first rule, i was always taught was not to give the opposition anything to use in the future against you and junior,you are either very stupid or being led by someone very stupid.

In relation to getting players from St Marys,everyone knows it would have been nice for Harry to have won the flags with us,being ex Coburg Amateurs.

This for many reasons didnt happen and now you have made us more determined (if that was possible) to achieve if not the flag but to certainly bend you over junior.

Make sure you are very polite to certain people as they are not as friendly and a nice bloke as i am.

Just remember always be humble on the way up,because you never know what will happen on the way down.

Two flags in the closet and the pressure is certainly not on St Andrews and how stupid have you made yourself look if you dont get the end result.

I dont mind you,but i am as dumb as dogshit when i am behind a computer.

F.O.S

kingkong;294618 said:

I cant believe the crap that is coming out of juniors mouth.
I have been around a long time(i am old)and coached and played sport at all different levels.

The first rule, i was always taught was not to give the opposition anything to use in the future against you and junior,you are either very stupid or being led by someone very stupid.

In relation to getting players from St Marys,everyone knows it would have been nice for Harry to have won the flags with us,being ex Coburg Amateurs.

This for many reasons didnt happen and now you have made us more determined (if that was possible) to achieve if not the flag but to certainly bend you over junior.

Make sure you are very polite to certain people as they are not as friendly and a nice bloke as i am.

Just remember always be humble on the way up,because you never know what will happen on the way down.

Two flags in the closet and the pressure is certainly not on St Andrews and how stupid have you made yourself look if you dont get the end result.

I dont mind you,but i am as dumb as dogshit when i am behind a computer.

F.O.S

bcricket;294600 said:

From what I've seen, Cashy is the one guy that you don't take on, especially when he's in the outfield. His throws are always flat, accurate and with plenty behind it. He's the best going around at the moment.

bcricket;294600 said:

From what I've seen, Cashy is the one guy that you don't take on, especially when he's in the outfield. His throws are always flat, accurate and with plenty behind it. He's the best going around at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back