mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Well its been a funny season so far Gents. I think the standout this season so far is definately the bloody rain! Go away and come back in july!

The good points this year have been.......

1. Definately putting a face to some of the names on here. Guys like Sean Cooray, Lister Cooray, Roger Murray, all good blokes and all fairly new to our comp.

2. Merlos resurgence up the ladder. After dominating the comp for years, ( along with the Socials ), they have been struggling for awhile now, and i think its good for the comp to have a side like Merlo up there.

3. The younger generation are really starting to hit their straps. Guys like Babo, Adams, Newton, those three guys will all be top 5 in the MMVCA A Grade champion come seasons end, IMO.

4. Such an even comp this year. I know we have had alot of rain so far, but with 7 or 8 teams still able to make finals, the 2nd half of the year shapes as a beauty, hopefully with no rain.

And the bad points.....

1. The rain. Never can i remember a season so wrecked by rain. It just wont rain on a Monday will it.

2. The constant crap on here with people bagging blokes behind their screens. Grow up fellas!

3. FFNB! Need i say more?

Best player from each club, Best teams so far.

West Coburg- Cal Appleyard- Genuinly one of the better blokes in this comp, and easily one of the top 3 quicks in this comp. Kyle Adams in there as well. Will finish on top without dropping a game.

St Marys- Brad Hunter- Wicket taker and makes runs, as well as captaining their mob is a pretty good effort. Reigning League champion with Warren Parker, so he can definately play. Has been solid more than anything else, Have some quality in their side, guys like Cacchione, Zimmer, Brown and King. If they are to improve on last years GF loss, they probably need more wickets from Grant.

St Francis- Obvious choice is Steve Babo, who made a stack of runs in the first 4 games, but has dropped of just a little since then. Matty Costello is the barometer, the guy who means more to that team than anyone else. Is a young captain with a fairly young side, but has done a great job to have them third at Xmas.

Merlo- Another young side on the rise. Some very young guys, like the Pells, Hayter, T.Gleisner, Sundar, Bacon. The standout to now has been Punky though. Year after year he keeps racking up the stats and this year is no different.

St Andrews- People may think they are too old and too slow etc etc, but never write off a champion team. Paul Newton is the standout at the moment, but with guys like Tapner, Wernhamx2. Taylor, Jolley and Rhino, write them off at your own peril. Will definately be in the thick if action come finals time.

Sunny Heights- A very dangerous side on their day. Perera, Yetismis, De Silva, all can carve games up on their day, and will have a big say in the make up of the 4.

Glenroy- Have in my opinion the best bat in the comp in Parker, an he is well supported by S.Pipe, Greaney, Chisolm, Stevens and to a lesser extent Watson. Have Ward, who a few years ago was the outstanding bowler in this comp, and is still a very good bowler.

Pacco- Started very slowly , but picked up a couple of wins prior to xmas which puts them in the mix. Barrevecchio has been solid, along with Ahmed and M.Pallini who have given their side a real chance of making finals.

East Coburg- Bowling lacks a bit of punch, and their batting has been a bit dissapointing, but with Cooraysx2, can still get a couple of wins before seasons end.

Socials- Probably would of thought they would be higher than where they are, as they have some quality players, but just lack depth. King could be a gun in this comp, Andrews has been good, Johnson has been down on previous seasons though, so they lack alot of runs thru that middle order. They just need guys like Amato, O'brien, Kennedy to get more runs so guys like Clendenning, Cross, Obrien and Kennedy have more of a target to bowl to.

Haig Amateurs- Too much of a sameness with Haig as has been the case for the last 5 years. Guys like Winkle, Filev, LaTorre and Khan need to show more. Got a good kid in Allouche, and Gioupas always has a crack, but they lack some real workers to give Stevenson a hand, who is one of the better bowlers in this comp.

Barkly St- Have a real issue with bowlers. Too much is left to Krusty, who ends up bowling too many overs and stuffed by the end of the day. They have some good bats in McMahon, Hoang, Tran, when they get going, but if they dont they usually end up giving themselves no chance of winnig games.

Well thats my 1st half wrap up of a season that STILL promises so much!

Well its been a funny season so far Gents. I think the standout this season so far is definately the bloody rain! Go away and come back in july!

1. Definately putting a face to some of the names on here. Guys like Sean Cooray, Lister Cooray, Roger Murray, all good blokes and all fairly new to our comp.

2. Merlos resurgence up the ladder. After dominating the comp for years, ( along with the Socials ), they have been struggling for awhile now, and i think its good for the comp to have a side like Merlo up there.

3. The younger generation are really starting to hit their straps. Guys like Babo, Adams, Newton, those three guys will all be top 5 in the MMVCA A Grade champion come seasons end, IMO.

4. Such an even comp this year. I know we have had alot of rain so far, but with 7 or 8 teams still able to make finals, the 2nd half of the year shapes as a beauty, hopefully with no rain.

And the bad points.....

1. The rain. Never can i remember a season so wrecked by rain. It just wont rain on a Monday will it.

2. The constant crap on here with people bagging blokes behind their screens. Grow up fellas!

West Coburg- Cal Appleyard- Genuinly one of the better blokes in this comp, and easily one of the top 3 quicks in this comp. Kyle Adams in there as well. Will finish on top without dropping a game.

St Marys- Brad Hunter- Wicket taker and makes runs, as well as captaining their mob is a pretty good effort. Reigning League champion with Warren Parker, so he can definately play. Has been solid more than anything else, Have some quality in their side, guys like Cacchione, Zimmer, Brown and King. If they are to improve on last years GF loss, they probably need more wickets from Grant.

St Francis- Obvious choice is Steve Babo, who made a stack of runs in the first 4 games, but has dropped of just a little since then. Matty Costello is the barometer, the guy who means more to that team than anyone else. Is a young captain with a fairly young side, but has done a great job to have them third at Xmas.

Merlo- Another young side on the rise. Some very young guys, like the Pells, Hayter, T.Gleisner, Sundar, Bacon. The standout to now has been Punky though. Year after year he keeps racking up the stats and this year is no different.

St Andrews- People may think they are too old and too slow etc etc, but never write off a champion team. Paul Newton is the standout at the moment, but with guys like Tapner, Wernhamx2. Taylor, Jolley and Rhino, write them off at your own peril. Will definately be in the thick if action come finals time.

Sunny Heights- A very dangerous side on their day. Perera, Yetismis, De Silva, all can carve games up on their day, and will have a big say in the make up of the 4.

Glenroy- Have in my opinion the best bat in the comp in Parker, an he is well supported by S.Pipe, Greaney, Chisolm, Stevens and to a lesser extent Watson. Have Ward, who a few years ago was the outstanding bowler in this comp, and is still a very good bowler.

Pacco- Started very slowly , but picked up a couple of wins prior to xmas which puts them in the mix. Barrevecchio has been solid, along with Ahmed and M.Pallini who have given their side a real chance of making finals.

East Coburg- Bowling lacks a bit of punch, and their batting has been a bit dissapointing, but with Cooraysx2, can still get a couple of wins before seasons end.

Socials- Probably would of thought they would be higher than where they are, as they have some quality players, but just lack depth. King could be a gun in this comp, Andrews has been good, Johnson has been down on previous seasons though, so they lack alot of runs thru that middle order. They just need guys like Amato, O'brien, Kennedy to get more runs so guys like Clendenning, Cross, Obrien and Kennedy have more of a target to bowl to.

Haig Amateurs- Too much of a sameness with Haig as has been the case for the last 5 years. Guys like Winkle, Filev, LaTorre and Khan need to show more. Got a good kid in Allouche, and Gioupas always has a crack, but they lack some real workers to give Stevenson a hand, who is one of the better bowlers in this comp.

Barkly St- Have a real issue with bowlers. Too much is left to Krusty, who ends up bowling too many overs and stuffed by the end of the day. They have some good bats in McMahon, Hoang, Tran, when they get going, but if they dont they usually end up giving themselves no chance of winnig games.

first up ton;298969 said:

And the bad points.....

Yes it does.All the best for xmas and the new year guys/girls ho ho ho!!! And Ken who is on your list?? lol

first up ton;298969 said:

And the bad points.....

Yes it does.All the best for xmas and the new year guys/girls ho ho ho!!! And Ken who is on your list?? lol

Hirdy05_;298721 said:
I always use to look forward to the St. Francis arvo tea. Was always sensational...Not sure now though. Been a couple of years since I played against them. Special mention to Sunshine...

What, Jim Beam, l'm making a comeback, lol:p

Hirdy05_;298721 said:
I always use to look forward to the St. Francis arvo tea. Was always sensational...Not sure now though. Been a couple of years since I played against them. Special mention to Sunshine...

What, Jim Beam, l'm making a comeback, lol:p

Komodo Dragon;296820 said:
Originally Posted by Komodo Dragon
Yeah but I think my spray is warranted MMVCA.

I think St Francis and West Coburg are the leading candidates, to answer your question. They seem to have solid bowling attacks to support their batting line-ups.
I am not sold on St Mary's yet as they don't seem to be beating anyone of substance at the moment.
Barkly Street could threaten and Glenroy have some decent bats.
Merlo lack quality batsmen but have guys who can hang around, but that won't win them games.
Sunshine Heights I can't really comment on because I know little about them, and don't want to speculate, or make an uneducated analysis of them. However I can confirm Socials are shit.
Haig are rebuilding but have nothing to build with.
East Coburg need their captain to lift. If he does they may sneak a finals place, particularly if he can find the form that saw him play premier cricket some time ago.
Pacco will pick up their fair share of points as long as this weather continues.
And finally St Andrews. I guess they still need to be respected. Three in a row will be a fair effort but not sure if they still have the hunger. Recent performances suggest they haven't, and that they just expect it to happen for them

Hope you appreciate my insight MMVCA

Even though the bookies would have Merlo enter this rounds' game against Glenroy as favorites, I am prepared to declare the boys from Glenroy as 'good things'. Merlo have over-achieved thus far and would be content with where they sit currently on the ladder. They don't have the players to consistently win games and their current 'so-called' success will be fleeting. They have one decent opener and the rest have either failed or are yet to be exposed. Glenroy at least have the talent. I will be happy to accept criticism should I be proven wrong but I am prepared to put my balls on the line and say that Glenroy are certainties.

If only the bookies would accept bets on our competition...

Must agree somewhat. It is generally blokes from the same team applauding each-others' ability. In most cases St Andrews boys trying to reassure each-other that all is not as bad as it seems. The reality is though that they are on the ropes and are gasping for air. They can only pump eachother up for so long before it becomes a matter of...'Where did we go wrong ?'. Before we know it we will be hearing comments from the St Andrews boys like "we at least won 2 premierships in a row" and that "we were robbed"...blah blah blah. Try and be humble in your decline fellas' and start rebuilding for the future from today...
PS - And collectively, could you all stop saying "Write us off at your own peril". I have heard it about six times and it is becoming boring. Try and use another phrase you intellectual geniuses.

By the way, I have already written you off..

That was just a quick recap on some recent posts by 'the Dragon'. Time to sit back fellas' and start to recognise what 'the Dragon' has to say, and to give him the respect that he surely deserves

Just responding to the Komodo in regards to the Socials are Shit, should do your homework pal, the CDCA amalgamated those years ago to try and the stop Socials dominance, at one stage some clubs wanted drafting, l do know what l am talking about

Komodo Dragon;296820 said:
Originally Posted by Komodo Dragon
Yeah but I think my spray is warranted MMVCA.

I think St Francis and West Coburg are the leading candidates, to answer your question. They seem to have solid bowling attacks to support their batting line-ups.
I am not sold on St Mary's yet as they don't seem to be beating anyone of substance at the moment.
Barkly Street could threaten and Glenroy have some decent bats.
Merlo lack quality batsmen but have guys who can hang around, but that won't win them games.
Sunshine Heights I can't really comment on because I know little about them, and don't want to speculate, or make an uneducated analysis of them. However I can confirm Socials are shit.
Haig are rebuilding but have nothing to build with.
East Coburg need their captain to lift. If he does they may sneak a finals place, particularly if he can find the form that saw him play premier cricket some time ago.
Pacco will pick up their fair share of points as long as this weather continues.
And finally St Andrews. I guess they still need to be respected. Three in a row will be a fair effort but not sure if they still have the hunger. Recent performances suggest they haven't, and that they just expect it to happen for them

Hope you appreciate my insight MMVCA

Even though the bookies would have Merlo enter this rounds' game against Glenroy as favorites, I am prepared to declare the boys from Glenroy as 'good things'. Merlo have over-achieved thus far and would be content with where they sit currently on the ladder. They don't have the players to consistently win games and their current 'so-called' success will be fleeting. They have one decent opener and the rest have either failed or are yet to be exposed. Glenroy at least have the talent. I will be happy to accept criticism should I be proven wrong but I am prepared to put my balls on the line and say that Glenroy are certainties.

If only the bookies would accept bets on our competition...

Must agree somewhat. It is generally blokes from the same team applauding each-others' ability. In most cases St Andrews boys trying to reassure each-other that all is not as bad as it seems. The reality is though that they are on the ropes and are gasping for air. They can only pump eachother up for so long before it becomes a matter of...'Where did we go wrong ?'. Before we know it we will be hearing comments from the St Andrews boys like "we at least won 2 premierships in a row" and that "we were robbed"...blah blah blah. Try and be humble in your decline fellas' and start rebuilding for the future from today...
PS - And collectively, could you all stop saying "Write us off at your own peril". I have heard it about six times and it is becoming boring. Try and use another phrase you intellectual geniuses.

By the way, I have already written you off..

That was just a quick recap on some recent posts by 'the Dragon'. Time to sit back fellas' and start to recognise what 'the Dragon' has to say, and to give him the respect that he surely deserves

Just responding to the Komodo in regards to the Socials are Shit, should do your homework pal, the CDCA amalgamated those years ago to try and the stop Socials dominance, at one stage some clubs wanted drafting, l do know what l am talking about

merry xmas all.....hope everyone had a good day.
with the season about halfway over and a logjam with so many teams on 16 points im interested in seeing who people think will finish in the final four and who they think will win the flag.

My predictions are West to play St Marys in the gf. It will depend on how West bat as to whether we can win the whole thing. Im certain we have a better attack than St Marys but we need to be disciplined with our batting week in week out.

I also expect St Andrews to make the finals and are a real chance to play of for their 3rd consecutive flag. That would be an awesome semi St Marys vs St Andrews!!

4th spot is a bit of a lottery but at this stage St Francis deserve to be favourites to squeeze in. They are competitive and even and are tough to beat anytime....although St Andrews may disagree.

History says though that a darkhorse will emerge...have a couple of good wins, maybe have some luck with weather, pinch an outright and sneak into the finals.

What do others think??

with the season about halfway over and a logjam with so many teams on 16 points im interested in seeing who people think will finish in the final four and who they think will win the flag.

My predictions are West to play St Marys in the gf. It will depend on how West bat as to whether we can win the whole thing. Im certain we have a better attack than St Marys but we need to be disciplined with our batting week in week out.

I also expect St Andrews to make the finals and are a real chance to play of for their 3rd consecutive flag. That would be an awesome semi St Marys vs St Andrews!!

4th spot is a bit of a lottery but at this stage St Francis deserve to be favourites to squeeze in. They are competitive and even and are tough to beat anytime....although St Andrews may disagree.

History says though that a darkhorse will emerge...have a couple of good wins, maybe have some luck with weather, pinch an outright and sneak into the finals.

What do others think??

jontyfromsa;299889 said:

What do others think??

i think the final four will contain no surprises,
wests will finish top
marys second
andrews third
francis fourth

west to take the flag

jontyfromsa;299889 said:

What do others think??

wests will finish top
marys second
andrews third
francis fourth

west to take the flag

Rule #76;299905 said:
wests will finish top
marys second
andrews third
francis fourth

west to take the flag

i agree that the top four will be
wests
st marys
and 2 of
st andrews
st.francis
merlo

i believe merlo will probably be the team to miss as they have played above themselves to now and with a young attack may come undone when the pressure is on.

it will be interesting to see how st andrews respond to their position as the pressure mounts on them

wests seem to be the team to beat but have a history of crumbling in finals and im not overly convinced by their batting yet. the pressure will be well and truly on their batsmen when finals come along.

St francis have an easy run home and should make the 4. they are probably the dark horse as they have some young talent but they seem to be to reliant on one or two getting all the runs./ if they can click at the right time could cause some problems. will need some luck with the ball too.

st marys proved last year that w can be up their with the best of them . perhaps some questions on batting solidarity but all in all will definately be a threat.

as for finals

i would think that if the first week of finals presented st francis vs wests and st andrews vs marys it would be massive and could throw up the most even finals series.
st andrews you would say have the wood over marys eseccially mentally and i would have to say that st francis would give themselves a huge chance against wests on recent history.
both games would be very very exciting.

i feel that if merlo made the four that you would wanna come up against them as i think as i mentioned earlier that they have played above themselves to now

im sure st andrews would be happy to play st francis in a final but a st andrews wests final would be huge as well.

Rule #76;299905 said:
wests will finish top
marys second
andrews third
francis fourth

west to take the flag

i agree that the top four will be
wests
st marys
and 2 of
st andrews
st.francis
merlo

i believe merlo will probably be the team to miss as they have played above themselves to now and with a young attack may come undone when the pressure is on.

it will be interesting to see how st andrews respond to their position as the pressure mounts on them

wests seem to be the team to beat but have a history of crumbling in finals and im not overly convinced by their batting yet. the pressure will be well and truly on their batsmen when finals come along.

St francis have an easy run home and should make the 4. they are probably the dark horse as they have some young talent but they seem to be to reliant on one or two getting all the runs./ if they can click at the right time could cause some problems. will need some luck with the ball too.

st marys proved last year that w can be up their with the best of them . perhaps some questions on batting solidarity but all in all will definately be a threat.

as for finals

i would think that if the first week of finals presented st francis vs wests and st andrews vs marys it would be massive and could throw up the most even finals series.
st andrews you would say have the wood over marys eseccially mentally and i would have to say that st francis would give themselves a huge chance against wests on recent history.
both games would be very very exciting.

i feel that if merlo made the four that you would wanna come up against them as i think as i mentioned earlier that they have played above themselves to now

im sure st andrews would be happy to play st francis in a final but a st andrews wests final would be huge as well.

Rule #76;299905 said:
wests will finish top
marys second
andrews third
francis fourth

west to take the flag

Hi boys hopefully you all had a great Xmas! I think the final 4 will hold some surprises and from my point of view and what I've seen so far it should look like this.

West Coburg, St Marys, Merlo and St Francis.

Third and Fourth spot could come from 4 teams this year, Merlo St Andrews St Francis and Glenroy. I think Merlo and St Frannies only because on paper they seem to have a slightly easier draw after Xmas. With five games after Xmas I think those sides need to win 4 of 5 or 3 and maybe an outright. # will not guarantee you a start. The rain has made the race to the finals very very close which should keep everyone interested right up to the last weekend in February.

Good luck to everyone and if Merlo comes up against you after Xmas we look forward to seeing you.

Rule #76;299905 said:
wests will finish top
marys second
andrews third
francis fourth

west to take the flag

Hi boys hopefully you all had a great Xmas! I think the final 4 will hold some surprises and from my point of view and what I've seen so far it should look like this.

Third and Fourth spot could come from 4 teams this year, Merlo St Andrews St Francis and Glenroy. I think Merlo and St Frannies only because on paper they seem to have a slightly easier draw after Xmas. With five games after Xmas I think those sides need to win 4 of 5 or 3 and maybe an outright. # will not guarantee you a start. The rain has made the race to the finals very very close which should keep everyone interested right up to the last weekend in February.

Good luck to everyone and if Merlo comes up against you after Xmas we look forward to seeing you.

Guru14;300371 said:

I agree should be close but hard to have opinions on teams when it can vary so much depending on pitch conditions and weather.

But should be very exciting finish and lets hope the best teams get there not anything else, rain or admin mistakes in our case.

Good luck to all.

Guru14;300371 said:

I agree should be close but hard to have opinions on teams when it can vary so much depending on pitch conditions and weather.

But should be very exciting finish and lets hope the best teams get there not anything else, rain or admin mistakes in our case.

Good luck to all.

Guru14;300371 said:

Good luck to everyone and if Merlo comes up against you after Xmas we look forward to seeing you.[/QUOT

Sorry Guys I've stuffed up, let's try again

Westy, St Marys, St Francis and Merlo- Fourth spot up for grabs between Merlo, St Andrews and Glenroy. The reasons are because Merlo has a slightly easier draw, blah blah blah same as previously stated.

Good luck boys and as Dave has said hopefully the best 4 make the finals regardless of who they are!

Guru14;300371 said:

Good luck to everyone and if Merlo comes up against you after Xmas we look forward to seeing you.[/QUOT

Sorry Guys I've stuffed up, let's try again

Westy, St Marys, St Francis and Merlo- Fourth spot up for grabs between Merlo, St Andrews and Glenroy. The reasons are because Merlo has a slightly easier draw, blah blah blah same as previously stated.

Good luck boys and as Dave has said hopefully the best 4 make the finals regardless of who they are!

Hello All, back from my exile for a few days no doubt you have missed me!
Top 4
Wests
Fairys
Francis
Andrews

The final will be Wests v Fairys - I'm sure this will be a massive final with players from both teams with scores to settle. As they say in the classics "Time will tell"...

Anyway it's good to be back from my exile, it gave me plenty of time to catch up with an old friend of mine "Plum Pudding". Made sure i ate lots of it as my mum & dad always said the more you ate the taller you got!!!!

Good Luck for the rest of the season lads.

Top 4
Wests
Fairys
Francis
Andrews

The final will be Wests v Fairys - I'm sure this will be a massive final with players from both teams with scores to settle. As they say in the classics "Time will tell"...

Anyway it's good to be back from my exile, it gave me plenty of time to catch up with an old friend of mine "Plum Pudding". Made sure i ate lots of it as my mum & dad always said the more you ate the taller you got!!!!

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;300840 said:
Top 4
Wests
Fairys
Francis
Andrews

One things for sure - we will be doing our best to upset the applecart!

LOL

I think the rest of the season should be relatively stable weather wise and we should get a lot more cricket in.

Hope all had a great xmas!

:D

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;300840 said:
Top 4
Wests
Fairys
Francis
Andrews

LOL

I think the rest of the season should be relatively stable weather wise and we should get a lot more cricket in.

King of Swing;299152 said:

I'm not interested in your history mate.

My comments are, and were, a reflection and prediction on what has happened, and will happen this season. And you should agree that they are 'right on the money'. So stop gazing at the premiership photos on the wall and dusting off your old trophies because its time to look ahead pal...

King of Swing;299152 said:

My comments are, and were, a reflection and prediction on what has happened, and will happen this season. And you should agree that they are 'right on the money'. So stop gazing at the premiership photos on the wall and dusting off your old trophies because its time to look ahead pal...

Komodo Dragon;301059 said:

KD word is that you write for a major print newspaper!
Is this correct?

Komodo Dragon;301059 said:

KD word is that you write for a major print newspaper!
Is this correct?

putabellintheball;300850 said:

LOL

I would suspect this is an applecart you would not want to upset!!!
Another line i have always been told is "That there is no I in team" to win a flag you need to be united. We are and always have been united unlike other clubs in this league currently going around!!
As i have said time will tell, but what i can say is that any team that comes up against us in the 2nd half of the season better be ready to play as we are looking to really stamp our foot on the meak....

putabellintheball;300850 said:

LOL

Another line i have always been told is "That there is no I in team" to win a flag you need to be united. We are and always have been united unlike other clubs in this league currently going around!!
As i have said time will tell, but what i can say is that any team that comes up against us in the 2nd half of the season better be ready to play as we are looking to really stamp our foot on the meak....

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;301230 said:

LOL maybe we should run a list of sayings....like:

1 ball at a time
play every ball on its merit

FFNB - what team do you play for? Sorry if I have missed that in the past.

No doubt that a champion team will beat a team of champions IMO (was that another saying?)

:confused:

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;301230 said:

1 ball at a time

No doubt that a champion team will beat a team of champions IMO (was that another saying?)

putabellintheball;301440 said:

1 ball at a time

What about good line and length, catches win matches etc etc
You will have to go back through my post's to find out, but i will give you a hint - Flag Fav's!!!

putabellintheball;301440 said:

1 ball at a time

You will have to go back through my post's to find out, but i will give you a hint - Flag Fav's!!!

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;301835 said:

the worst cliche is when some spud comes onto bowl who took a few lucky wickets the week before and one of his teammates says " just like last week", which means he and his teammates actually can't believe he even got a bowl last week let alone took a couple of wickets lol.

My other pet hate is wicket keepers who roll the ball onto the stumps coz they think they will get a miracle stumping.
I dont think ive ever seen someone get out like that!!

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;301835 said:

the worst cliche is when some spud comes onto bowl who took a few lucky wickets the week before and one of his teammates says " just like last week", which means he and his teammates actually can't believe he even got a bowl last week let alone took a couple of wickets lol.

My other pet hate is wicket keepers who roll the ball onto the stumps coz they think they will get a miracle stumping.

jontyfromsa;302000 said:

LMAO!

Hope all have a safe night tonight and make it a huge one!

jontyfromsa;302000 said:

LMAO!

Hope all have a safe night tonight and make it a huge one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back