mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Pudd;218813 said:
Welcome back mate and look forwrad to some good debates/chat on this forum.
Just a suggestion , why don't we keep this forum just about cricket talk (rumour, discussion on results recruiting ect) and keep the personal insults to other forums.Just an idea.

Except for whatnogood

bomber27;218810 said:
Coaches appointed so far for next season:

Merlynston Hadfield - R.Murray
West Coburg - C.Appleyard
Haig Amateurs - B.Kunesevic

Glenroy - Ward has stepped down / are looking
St Andrews - Jolley has stepped down / Are looking
St Marys - Hunter has stepped down / I believe they have someone.
Barkly St Uniting - Are looking
Pascoe Vale - Are looking / Will probaly appoint Terra again

East Coburg - ???
Socials - ???
Sunshine Hts - ???
St Francis - ???

Please feel free to add guys. Not much else happening at the moment.

Any player recruits?

I might have been off the mark with this mail.

F.O.S;218811 said:
Hello Boys

The FOS has had his couple of months off and now it is time to start the ball rolling in the pursuit of strengthening what is already a formidible team.
I have been busy behind the scenes and will make some announcements in the coming months which will enhance the overall strength of the Saints.
New names and old names available, says good things in the coming season and look forward to many discussions with all concerned

F.O.S
F.O.S

Are you managing the same lucky few this year? Has you phone been ringing off the hook with players wanting the big deals that only you can do?

I hope you have room for me in the salary cap mate, I might have to ask all the guys on here that know more about our club than we do what are we up to.

I thought we had lost a few players and we might struggle next year.

old hack;218989 said:
F.O.S

Are you managing the same lucky few this year? Has you phone been ringing off the hook with players wanting the big deals that only you can do?

I hope you have room for me in the salary cap mate, I might have to ask all the guys on here that know more about our club than we do what are we up to.

I thought we had lost a few players and we might struggle next year.

Touche Old Hack !!!!!

You and all concerned know F.O.S has his finger on the pulse and will not sit on his hands in the pursuit of strengthening of our Club.
There is no question about your ability and you will only improve(on and off the field) by becoming one of the boys in my stable.
It will be difficult this coming year fitting all new and old players in the salary cap,but the pursuit of success will certainly help in the negoiations.

Big names,good blokes and more to come in the very near future !!!!!!!!!

F.O.S

bomber27;218810 said:
Coaches appointed so far for next season:

Merlynston Hadfield - R.Murray
West Coburg - C.Appleyard
Haig Amateurs - B.Kunesevic

Glenroy - Ward has stepped down / are looking
St Andrews - Jolley has stepped down / Are looking
St Marys - Hunter has stepped down / I believe they have someone.
Barkly St Uniting - Are looking
Pascoe Vale - Are looking / Will probaly appoint Terra again

East Coburg - ???
Socials - ???
Sunshine Hts - ???
St Francis - ???

Please feel free to add guys. Not much else happening at the moment.

Any player recruits?

I might have been off the mark with this mail.

mmvca;219078 said:
Way off mate:D

Hello Mate.

Knowing you are reaching the latter years of your illustrious career,i am sure i can get you a three (3) year contract to ensure you finish off with what you deserve. lol

Good to see the Lions going well and we have a big 3 weeks coming up,will set up where we finish this year.

Take care

F.O.S

F.O.S;219155 said:
Hello Mate.

Knowing you are reaching the latter years of your illustrious career,i am sure i can get you a three (3) year contract to ensure you finish off with what you deserve. lol

Good to see the Lions going well and we have a big 3 weeks coming up,will set up where we finish this year.

Take care

F.O.S

Gday F.O.S,

After 3 or 4 yrs in the doldrums, the Lions are starting to make some noise, and having already played the Hawks and the Cats, the top 4 is now in reach.

As for the 3 yr contract mate, as you know im a loyal bloke, so i will to pass up that very juicy offer, and devise a way to beat you blokes this yr.:)

mmvca;219078 said:
Way off mate:D

Hello Mate.

Take care

F.O.S

Fresh_Prince;218386 said:
Just received an email from the president of Haig, with the updates for the year:

"We have re-signed Bob Kunesevic as playing coach this year.
We have re-signed club champ and best & fairest Tim Stevenson.
We have signed a new captain for A grade – Imran Khan.
Daniel Filev is returning to the club after a few years trying to find
himself."

Wish the club best of luck for the year.

some interesting mail is that Haig will be demoted next season anyway......so the new guys might need to get used to B turf!

F.O.S;219155 said:
Hello Mate.

Take care

F.O.S

Gday F.O.S,

After 3 or 4 yrs in the doldrums, the Lions are starting to make some noise, and having already played the Hawks and the Cats, the top 4 is now in reach.

As for the 3 yr contract mate, as you know im a loyal bloke, so i will to pass up that very juicy offer, and devise a way to beat you blokes this yr.:)

RooBoy;219198 said:
some interesting mail is that Haig will be demoted next season anyway......so the new guys might need to get used to B turf!

The only way that Haig will be playing B Turf, is if they volunteer to go down into that grade. Which I doubt that very much. They won't be forced to go down.

F.O.S;219039 said:
Touche Old Hack !!!!!

You and all concerned know F.O.S has his finger on the pulse and will not sit on his hands in the pursuit of strengthening of our Club.
There is no question about your ability and you will only improve(on and off the field) by becoming one of the boys in my stable.
It will be difficult this coming year fitting all new and old players in the salary cap,but the pursuit of success will certainly help in the negoiations.

F.O.S

looks like you have a lot of cash to spend down at the saints.........might need an increase to your salary. does your treasurer Lumpy know about all these sweet heart deals!??

Fresh_Prince;218386 said:
Just received an email from the president of Haig, with the updates for the year:

"We have re-signed Bob Kunesevic as playing coach this year.
We have re-signed club champ and best & fairest Tim Stevenson.
We have signed a new captain for A grade – Imran Khan.
Daniel Filev is returning to the club after a few years trying to find
himself."

Wish the club best of luck for the year.

bomber27;219201 said:
The only way that Haig will be playing B Turf, is if they volunteer to go down into that grade. Which I doubt that very much. They won't be forced to go down.

there has been some whispers that a VTCA club are looking to join and will go straight into A turf.....could be wrong though?

RooBoy;219198 said:

RooBoy;219203 said:
there has been some whispers that a VTCA club are looking to join and will go straight into A turf.....could be wrong though?

Your sort of on the money Roo Boy. Albion CC want to join the comp and if they are accepted by the clubs then they will probaly go straight into A Turf. This would create a 13 team grade and a bye.
The comp is hoping a club might volunteer to drop down a grade (highly unlikely).
I believe the Association has to let the clubs know what the make up of A Turf will be, ie Number of teams, before we vote on whether Albion are accepted into the Comp.

F.O.S;219039 said:
Touche Old Hack !!!!!

F.O.S

looks like you have a lot of cash to spend down at the saints.........might need an increase to your salary. does your treasurer Lumpy know about all these sweet heart deals!??

bomber27;219201 said:

bomber27;219204 said:
Your sort of on the money Roo Boy. Albion CC want to join the comp and if they are accepted by the clubs then they will probaly go straight into A Turf. This would create a 13 team grade and a bye.
The comp is hoping a club might volunteer to drop down a grade (highly unlikely).
I believe the Association has to let the clubs know what the make up of A Turf will be, ie Number of teams, before we vote on whether Albion are accepted into the Comp.

surely they wouldnt play a 13 team comp with a bye! Albion would be a force if they joined. maybe its time Haig do go down with the poor performances over the recent years.

RooBoy;219203 said:

RooBoy;219207 said:
surely they wouldnt play a 13 team comp with a bye! Albion would be a force if they joined. maybe its time Haig do go down with the poor performances over the recent years.

The comp won't have a bye. I wouldn't be so sure that Albion will get voted in anyway.

bomber27;219204 said:

RooBoy;219207 said:

The comp won't have a bye. I wouldn't be so sure that Albion will get voted in anyway.

RooBoy;219207 said:

I believe by Law Haig can't go down unless like Bomber said they voluntee (which is unlikely) because they didn't finish last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back