mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

RooBoy;219207 said:
surely they wouldnt play a 13 team comp with a bye! Albion would be a force if they joined. maybe its time Haig do go down with the poor performances over the recent years.

I believe by Law Haig can't go down unless like Bomber said they voluntee (which is unlikely) because they didn't finish last.

whatnogood;219375 said:
still never heard of it. Is it in the constitution or By-Laws?

So who decides wheather club goes down or not?
Surely it would be the team that finishes bottom? In saying that it will be a load of Bulldust if Merlyo go down as they are one of the best run clubs in the MMVCA. So what I am saying is that there has to be a law, Constitution ect stating what happens in this situation.
You bring Albion who have never been in the MMVCA and relegate a club that has been there for ever and a day in the comp..

RooBoy;219202 said:
looks like you have a lot of cash to spend down at the saints.........might need an increase to your salary. does your treasurer Lumpy know about all these sweet heart deals!??

No comment,i think we all know Lumpy,he is still chasing my son for a pair of footy shorts from 10 years a go !!!!!!!

Pudd;219429 said:
Surely it would be the team that finishes bottom? In saying that it will be a load of Bulldust if Merlyo go down as they are one of the best run clubs in the MMVCA. So what I am saying is that there has to be a law, Constitution ect stating what happens in this situation.
You bring Albion who have never been in the MMVCA and relegate a club that has been there for ever and a day in the comp..

I think you will find the Executive has the delegation to decide who plays where.

whatnogood;219375 said:
still never heard of it. Is it in the constitution or By-Laws?

F.O.S;219430 said:
No comment,i think we all know Lumpy,he is still chasing my son for a pair of footy shorts from 10 years a go !!!!!!!

i think you will find it is closer to 12-13 years ago when the club went under,because he hassled my old's for about 8 years to get a jumper back that i had.good old lumpy:)

RooBoy;219202 said:
looks like you have a lot of cash to spend down at the saints.........might need an increase to your salary. does your treasurer Lumpy know about all these sweet heart deals!??

Pudd;219429 said:

I think you will find the Executive has the delegation to decide who plays where.

Whatnogood,

Any word on when the league AGM will be?

And is there anyone putting there hand up to take over from Brett yet?

F.O.S;219430 said:

i think you will find it is closer to 12-13 years ago when the club went under,because he hassled my old's for about 8 years to get a jumper back that i had.good old lumpy:)

Whatnogood,

Any word on when the league AGM will be?

And is there anyone putting there hand up to take over from Brett yet?

Hey guys hope all is good in melbourne. Any truth to the rumour that jim from st andrews has been working out in the nets four times a week trying to impress the new sainters coach. With the pressure from plugga and the other lower order batsmen as well as stuey peters and ryno, he will need a good start to the season.
ps miss you jim

Hey guys hope all is good in melbourne. Any truth to the rumour that jim from st andrews has been working out in the nets four times a week trying to impress the new sainters coach. With the pressure from plugga and the other lower order batsmen as well as stuey peters and ryno, he will need a good start to the season.
ps miss you jim

A.Hussey;219739 said:
ps miss you jim

Who's the new coach?

ollie73;102480 said:
Just seen the season fixtures list. We are playing some Sunday games?? WTF?

First couple of rounds some teams play Saturday, and a couple of games are Sunday. I can't see the reason (ie ground sharing, etc) but maybe I'm missing something???
any mmvca players on line

bomber27;219791 said:
Who's the new coach?

I have heard a rumour that john buchanan was in the running but thought there would be too much pressure trying to keep the standards set by d. jolley, so he pulled out.

A.Hussey;219739 said:
ps miss you jim

Who's the new coach?

How is sunny QLD mate, good to hear from you.

Yes Jimmy is working very hard already in the nets and also he is in the gym working on his fitness. F.O.S has got him an increase in his contract but the is a skinfold clause in there. Jimmy is happy but has to meet all the KPI's that the new caoch has set. We all have to be fit this year as we are all too old and no good. Remeber what everyone told us.

ollie73;102480 said:
Just seen the season fixtures list. We are playing some Sunday games?? WTF?

First couple of rounds some teams play Saturday, and a couple of games are Sunday. I can't see the reason (ie ground sharing, etc) but maybe I'm missing something???
any mmvca players on line

I think we will keep that to ourselves and let the people who pretend to know everything to keep pretending. We will keep doing what we do best. Only worry about ourselves.

Maybe you should ask F.O.S as he is the man who does all the big deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back