mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Hey Banno, got any news for us. Coach / player movements etc. Its pretty quiet on this thread at the moment (except for the St Andrews' boys pumping up their own tyres).

whatnogood;220526 said:
Harry you heard any goss for St Mary's. I was trying to get some from our Prez and Treas over the last few days but I got fleas!!!!!!!!!!

No goss mate, apart from one little gem.

Apparently St Marys could be home to the next MMVCA president.

At first I got on this forum to stir up a bit of trouble (I think I achieved that goal without too many problems) but now I actually look forward to the chats and hearing all the goss. :)

As my football team are officially poo I think the cricket season never finished.

whatnogood;220526 said:
Harry you heard any goss for St Mary's. I was trying to get some from our Prez and Treas over the last few days but I got fleas!!!!!!!!!!

mmvca;220622 said:

gee you'll have the president and administrator...........you'll be taking over soon!

mmvca;220622 said:

gee you'll have the president and administrator...........you'll be taking over soon!

bomber27;220509 said:
Hey Banno, got any news for us. Coach / player movements etc. Its pretty quiet on this thread at the moment (except for the St Andrews' boys pumping up their own tyres).

Any news on Albion, Bomber?
I hear the clubs are keen to have them in

bomber27;220509 said:

Any news on Albion, Bomber?
I hear the clubs are keen to have them in

bomber27;220509 said:

Haven't heard too much Bomber, and most of what I have has been covered on here.
Tarek -> Greenvale
Kyle Adams -> not entirely happy at Redbacks, but probably stay now that Callum's got the gig
Fitzy -> Gladstone Park
Pitts brothers -> heard a rumour they also might be headed to Gladdy but they are lifelong Haddy boys and part of the furniture down there so that would be a total shock (I'm only reporting what I've heard Woodsy)
St.Francis -> happy with the work of their young coach (Smith?) last season and have re-appointed him..might also become skipper with Eilers stepping down..also heard they might move base to JP Fawkner and Glenroy might take over Sewell Reserve (Broady Sub-District)

banno36;221166 said:
Haven't heard too much Bomber, and most of what I have has been covered on here.
Tarek -> Greenvale
Kyle Adams -> not entirely happy at Redbacks, but probably stay now that Callum's got the gig
Fitzy -> Gladstone Park
Pitts brothers -> heard a rumour they also might be headed to Gladdy but they are lifelong Haddy boys and part of the furniture down there so that would be a total shock (I'm only reporting what I've heard Woodsy)
St.Francis -> happy with the work of their young coach (Smith?) last season and have re-appointed him..might also become skipper with Eilers stepping down..also heard they might move base to JP Fawkner and Glenroy might take over Sewell Reserve (Broady Sub-District)

Great work Banno

bomber27;220509 said:

Tarek -> Greenvale
Fitzy -> Gladstone Park

banno36;221166 said:
Tarek -> Greenvale
Fitzy -> Gladstone Park

Ive heard its almost a given that this will happen.

Glenroy footy club want to fix up the rooms, in conjuction with the Moreland Council, and Broady Subbies are happy for it to happen, but wont be forking out any cash to help out. Apparently this has got up the nose of a few people at Moreland Council, and because Broadmeadows is in the Hume Council, Moreland would be more than happy to get rid of them.

As i said though, its only what i have heard.

banno36;221166 said:
Tarek -> Greenvale
Fitzy -> Gladstone Park

Great work Banno

I have heard there is a cricket club up the road from Glenroy Football Club that are also in discussions about a possible merger to become a sporting club.

banno36;221166 said:
Tarek -> Greenvale
Fitzy -> Gladstone Park

Ive heard its almost a given that this will happen.

Glenroy footy club want to fix up the rooms, in conjuction with the Moreland Council, and Broady Subbies are happy for it to happen, but wont be forking out any cash to help out. Apparently this has got up the nose of a few people at Moreland Council, and because Broadmeadows is in the Hume Council, Moreland would be more than happy to get rid of them.

As i said though, its only what i have heard.

I have heard there is a cricket club up the road from Glenroy Football Club that are also in discussions about a possible merger to become a sporting club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back