mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

RooBoy;292331 said:
Hirdy05_;292301 said:
good old St Andrews caught bending the rules again! thought they would of learnt from last year.

I suppose they,ll have another whinge to get the points back

Bomber give us the complete story!

I'll leave that up to the St Andrews boys to explain, but they have made an error.

RooBoy;292331 said:
Hirdy05_;292301 said:
good old St Andrews caught bending the rules again! thought they would of learnt from last year.

I suppose they,ll have another whinge to get the points back

Bomber give us the complete story!

I'll leave that up to the St Andrews boys to explain, but they have made an error.

bomber27;292401 said:
RooBoy;292331 said:

If Dennis Ryan has played a number of games this year in A grade or any other grade this season (which he has) would that mean that St Andrew's should lose all the points for the game's he has played? Which would suggest that something actually happened last round. Perhaps a paperwork error? But surely they wouldn't take the points for a minor error like that. Did he perhaps play the week before with he's beloved one day boy's??? Very Interested to hear what actually happened!!!

bomber27;292401 said:
RooBoy;292331 said:

If Dennis Ryan has played a number of games this year in A grade or any other grade this season (which he has) would that mean that St Andrew's should lose all the points for the game's he has played? Which would suggest that something actually happened last round. Perhaps a paperwork error? But surely they wouldn't take the points for a minor error like that. Did he perhaps play the week before with he's beloved one day boy's??? Very Interested to hear what actually happened!!!

upthesaints;292424 said:
bomber27;292401 said:

Dennis played the 1st week of last round in the one dayers and the 2nd week in the A Turf. As the round had already started last week, and Dennis had played in the one dayers in week one, he was therefore ineligible to play in the A Turf game that was to conclude last Saturday.

It is a pretty severe admin error at this stage of the season with weather the way it is.

upthesaints;292424 said:
bomber27;292401 said:

Dennis played the 1st week of last round in the one dayers and the 2nd week in the A Turf. As the round had already started last week, and Dennis had played in the one dayers in week one, he was therefore ineligible to play in the A Turf game that was to conclude last Saturday.

It is a pretty severe admin error at this stage of the season with weather the way it is.

mmvca;292451 said:
upthesaints;292424 said:

I actually mentioned to someone last Saturday about it. But was told that apparently it had been cleared by our admin.

Saying that, it was a simple and very costly error....

St Andrews always play Cricket to win and in a good spirit. It was not intended to gain nay sort of advantage. It was more about Denis having a hit with his mates from the one day side.

Anyone who knows the bloke knows what he stands for. Integrity comes to mind!

No need fella's to slag of our club or Denis. Anyone for that matter.

mmvca;292451 said:
upthesaints;292424 said:

I actually mentioned to someone last Saturday about it. But was told that apparently it had been cleared by our admin.

St Andrews always play Cricket to win and in a good spirit. It was not intended to gain nay sort of advantage. It was more about Denis having a hit with his mates from the one day side.

All Turf cricket has been called off for this weekend, that includes Sunday as well. All games will be played as a one dayers next week.

All Turf cricket has been called off for this weekend, that includes Sunday as well. All games will be played as a one dayers next week.

:mad::mad::mad:

Bad news once again fellas.........

Checked the wet weather line and Sat and Sun is called off already!

One dayer next week..... Weather permitting!:confused:

:mad::mad::mad:

Bad news once again fellas.........

Checked the wet weather line and Sat and Sun is called off already!

One dayer next week..... Weather permitting!:confused:

bcricket;292379 said:
Hirdy05_;292301 said:
Ohh St. Andrews at it again. Comon fellars you are a better side than that and you dont need to go bending the rules to win games. Thats the only way those sides can take games off ya! Smoke even took a hattrick and u blokes didnt make it count! Cant afford 12 point turnarounds this early in the season!

You need to be a bit more professional than that St. Andrews!
You blokes never learn. FOS get these blokes under control. ;)

Enjoy getting back up to the top ;)
bcricket
minor problems, we will get back in the 4, then you can all get back to bein scared. Like this will stop us.;)

bcricket;292379 said:
Hirdy05_;292301 said:
Ohh St. Andrews at it again. Comon fellars you are a better side than that and you dont need to go bending the rules to win games. Thats the only way those sides can take games off ya! Smoke even took a hattrick and u blokes didnt make it count! Cant afford 12 point turnarounds this early in the season!

You need to be a bit more professional than that St. Andrews!
You blokes never learn. FOS get these blokes under control. ;)

Enjoy getting back up to the top ;)
bcricket
minor problems, we will get back in the 4, then you can all get back to bein scared. Like this will stop us.;)

Cole Reserve;292461 said:
mmvca;292451 said:

no one is slagging off Dennis, but someone at your club that looks after the admin side of things needs a kick in the pants....especially when you did it last year and have an executive member at your club......???

mmvca;292451 said:

no one is slagging off Dennis, but someone at your club that looks after the admin side of things needs a kick in the pants....especially when you did it last year and have an executive member at your club......???

kingkong;292487 said:
bcricket;292379 said:

In my eyes you blokes are still undefeated. i think there will be a few sides that will still be scared of ya king kong. except st. mary's. enjoy the road back but ;).
it wont stop u's but it is a set back!

bcricket

kingkong;292487 said:
bcricket;292379 said:

In my eyes you blokes are still undefeated. i think there will be a few sides that will still be scared of ya king kong. except st. mary's. enjoy the road back but ;).
it wont stop u's but it is a set back!

bcricket

RooBoy;292541 said:

I was at training last nite and i was reliably informed that St Andrews executive member was in fact the one who made the stuff up. LOL

And FFNB, where are you dikhead? Come out from under that rock you flog.

RooBoy;292541 said:

I was at training last nite and i was reliably informed that St Andrews executive member was in fact the one who made the stuff up. LOL

smiling assassin;292206 said:
cdca;291608 said:
Pacoe are flying right now there bowlers are hitting some form and the bats are ready to go and are captained by the best keeper/bat in the comp. the Pallini boys will fire up and they are very well liked at our club.. Gibbsy to take 6 for not many this week after mummy brings down another subway.

Who is Gibbsy? dont think you have many bowlers capable of taking 6 wickets in an innings. The pallini's are too far gone, havent got anything to offer the game anymore.

smiling assassin;292206 said:
cdca;291608 said:
Pacoe are flying right now there bowlers are hitting some form and the bats are ready to go and are captained by the best keeper/bat in the comp. the Pallini boys will fire up and they are very well liked at our club.. Gibbsy to take 6 for not many this week after mummy brings down another subway.

Who is Gibbsy? dont think you have many bowlers capable of taking 6 wickets in an innings. The pallini's are too far gone, havent got anything to offer the game anymore.

first up ton;292647 said:
RooBoy;292541 said:

As i stated in an earlier post, looks like an early start to the Xmas break with rain also forecast for next Saturday and Sunday as well..... Sorry for those lads that will be eating a little humble pie for having a crack at me a few pages back!
To all you clowns i will accept apologies now...

Hello mmvca, i hear you are in high demand over the festive season, must be alot of people jumping on the bandwagon to have you standing beside there taps and front doors! I hope someone stands you on a Yellow pages so you can get a better look into your garden!!

RooBoy;292541 said:

As i stated in an earlier post, looks like an early start to the Xmas break with rain also forecast for next Saturday and Sunday as well..... Sorry for those lads that will be eating a little humble pie for having a crack at me a few pages back!
To all you clowns i will accept apologies now...

Hello mmvca, i hear you are in high demand over the festive season, must be alot of people jumping on the bandwagon to have you standing beside there taps and front doors! I hope someone stands you on a Yellow pages so you can get a better look into your garden!!

RooBoy;292541 said:

First up ton / mmvca words that you like;
lol
flog
dikhead

these are a few that are connecting you as the same person!!
You need to be smarter than the average bear!

RooBoy;292541 said:

First up ton / mmvca words that you like;
lol
flog
dikhead

these are a few that are connecting you as the same person!!
You need to be smarter than the average bear!

whatnogood;292686 said:
FRONTFOOTNOBALL;292684 said:
OK then u obviously from the Mary's U WILL BE HUNTED OUT!!!

whatnogood from reading your past posts you are not respected from anyone on here. I'm sure it's past your bedtime, now night night dont let the bed bugs bite. Make sure you dont piss the bed tonight!

whatnogood;292686 said:
FRONTFOOTNOBALL;292684 said:
OK then u obviously from the Mary's U WILL BE HUNTED OUT!!!

whatnogood from reading your past posts you are not respected from anyone on here. I'm sure it's past your bedtime, now night night dont let the bed bugs bite. Make sure you dont piss the bed tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back