Moises Henriques

S

Squiz

Moises Henriques

What a star this kid is going to be!

In the 2006 U/19 World Cup he took 16 wickets @ 10.62 a piece and made 150 runs @ 37.5.

In the recent PURA Cup match against Queensland he has taken 5/17 in the first innings.

SUPERSTAR!

Re: Moises Henriques

Sensational effort today, he will be Australia's best all rounder for some time, has obvious talent. Can't wait til he hits his peak.

I sometimes wish our selectors would be more bold- I'd send him with the World Cup party for the West Indies.

Of course he's just a kid, but kids are great. They don't know fear and doubt, and not much is expected of them. Tendulkar was playing masterpieces of innings at the age of 17 (Sydney and Perth 1991).

I think if he has a good season this season, and a good one next season he should be in the squad for the 08 VB Series. But the problem is, who is he going to replace? Watson has bowled superbly the last year. The other spot is between Johnson and Hogg.

Bundy_Dry&Lime;109541 said:
Why wait?

perhaps b/c i think they brought Clarke in too early. he had a great first series, then sort of fizzled, and the pressure became too much.

i say let moises develope and don't throw him into it too quick.

Iggy;109564 said:
perhaps b/c i think they brought Clarke in too early. he had a great first series, then sort of fizzled, and the pressure became too much.

i say let moises develope and don't throw him into it too quick.

couldnt agree more with you mate

Well I only agree in the sense that there's no one in the ODI line up that deserves to be dropped. I think he's quite good enough now. He should be the 'next guy in' though.

Give him at least three seasons for NSW first. He's bowled one good innings, nothing else yet, he'd get spanked in the international game. Give him experience.

Give him plenty of time.

Needs a lot of time to find his position at state level first.

Back