Money Reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

beenaround

Money Reserve

Not sure how many of us are on here, but here's a chance...

Whats the goss on who is feilding a full strength side, and who is struggling first game back guys ?

Re: Money Reserve

No Good at cricket;310630 said:
NEW will be very hard to beat coming into finals. A few bats in good form and looking real good

Agreed, and all top 3 are set in stone.
Next 8 teams all still in the running for 4th at this stage, but this round will weed out a few I feel.
NEW not unbeatable though, as we got within 20 runs after chasing 380 odd against them...
Watch out for who ever finishes 4th...

beenaround;310893 said:
Agreed, and all top 3 are set in stone.
Next 8 teams all still in the running for 4th at this stage, but this round will weed out a few I feel.
NEW not unbeatable though, as we got within 20 runs after chasing 380 odd against them...
Watch out for who ever finishes 4th...

Nah Thomastown will smash who eva finishes fourth you would think unless there is a very big upset.

My prediction is a Thomastown VS NEW grand final
NEW win

I reckon there's only 2 teams out of the remaining 8 that can cause some damage, but they could both be out of the running after this week, so I guess we just wait and see...

The Franks had a good win against BU on the weekend with all of the 1ns getting down there to watch a very good game of cricket,Beware 1 Trev Mc has got a few selection problems with alot of guys back from injury and wanting to crack it into the 1ns and will be making some big performances to vie for selection!:cool:

No Good at cricket;311042 said:
Nah Thomastown will smash who eva finishes fourth you would think unless there is a very big upset.

NEW win

NEW have been winning Money Reserve Flags For Years...

Medel;312684 said:
The Franks had a good win against BU on the weekend with all of the 1ns getting down there to watch a very good game of cricket,Beware 1 Trev Mc has got a few selection problems with alot of guys back from injury and wanting to crack it into the 1ns and will be making some big performances to vie for selection!:cool:

"Matt Del", you are an absolute goose ! :p
I hope you bring your chubby little medium pacers into the 2s 2moro mate, but it appears that you have somehow wrangled your way into the 1s :D

as for this weeks round, it will go a long way to shaping the 4.

T.U and Mill Park should be a cracker !
with both sides being safe, this is all about momentum.
Mill Park in a tight one.

NEW should account for SM, killing off any chance SM have for finals action.

EC and Whit.
College have years of finals experience, but have been inconsistant this year, and with the "outs" in the 1s, they could struggle.
Whittlesea just.

BU to account for HB, purely based on HB's lack of depth.

Mont to SMASH Panton Hill.

and in the match that will really shape the final 4, I'm hoping that we will get over The Franks.
Both teams chased down big scores last week, so could be in for a big scoring match at the "dust bowl"... LOL

beenaround;315239 said:
as for this weeks round, it will go a long way to shaping the 4.

T.U and Mill Park should be a cracker !
with both sides being safe, this is all about momentum.
Mill Park in a tight one.

NEW should account for SM, killing off any chance SM have for finals action.

EC and Whit.
College have years of finals experience, but have been inconsistant this year, and with the "outs" in the 1s, they could struggle.
Whittlesea just.

BU to account for HB, purely based on HB's lack of depth.

Mont to SMASH Panton Hill.

and in the match that will really shape the final 4, I'm hoping that we will get over The Franks.
Both teams chased down big scores last week, so could be in for a big scoring match at the "dust bowl"... LOL

Although TU "SHOULD" win by a mile, their ground must be quicker than The Franks at the moment...
If MP get going, watch out for a tight one.

Morang did well to get 291, but having already bowled 7 overs at Nth Eltham, their ball should already be screwed, and they could be in for a VERY long day next week.
Well done Greeno ! :D

College to chase their 2nd outright in a row, but will they have enough time ???

BU have some big names back on the batting side, and could hurt last years Runners Up.
A.Long holds the key for HB...

Mont to get 10 points EASILY, unless Big Jack gets going for Panton Hill.

Probably only 11 guys in Money Res think Yarrambat here, and The Franks batted really well...
If we bat our 80 overs, we will get there on that ground.

I don't see any reason my our boys at tigerland can't chase down those runs on a very quick ground providing like thomo we have wickets in hand. Looking forward to a good run chase.

Eye of the tiger;317646 said:
I don't see any reason my our boys at tigerland can't chase down those runs on a very quick ground providing like thomo we have wickets in hand. Looking forward to a good run chase.

Looks like the chase was too big for your boys, and DEFINATELY for us.
Looks like it's down to 2 teams for 4th spot, but anyone down to 10th can still mathematically make it, and we know how inconsistant this grade can be !!!

No Good at cricket;325728 said:
NEW loss to BU could be costly in our fight for second spot. should be an interesting last round as Mill Park play NEW.

Yes it will be a great game, if NEW win and finish 2nd where do you think the game will be played? Good luck at Findon this week the ground is very fast and very dry as most grounds are. If our guys win the game will be played at Redleap and thats in good nic.

The Wizz;325749 said:
Yes it will be a great game, if NEW win and finish 2nd where do you think the game will be played? Good luck at Findon this week the ground is very fast and very dry as most grounds are. If our guys win the game will be played at Redleap and thats in good nic.

Heard that Redleap was quick as all get out Wizz ?
We now need some real luck....
St Franks to lose, along with College, and we need the 10 points.
Slight chance, but not looking all that good.

The Wizz;325749 said:

Got no idea where it will be played probably at a neutral venue

No Good at cricket;311042 said:

NEW win

typical north eltham wrapping there own team up
dont ride off morang
an outright win this week would see us take 4th spot
panton hill?
not out of the question...:eek:

can hit the ball!;327522 said:
typical north eltham wrapping there own team up
dont ride off morang
an outright win this week would see us take 4th spot
panton hill?
not out of the question...:eek:

whilst we are on the "Hope and Prayer" results.
If the franks lose to H/B, B.U beat College, and we beat Whittlesea outright, we make it ! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back