Money Shield 2012/13

How can i possibly top that discussion about washouts? You are doing such a good job at the moment I wouldn't want to interrupt.
surely you are not another halfwit from the defunct hdca trying hard to be normal? Dont get on here and jaw. As DB said give us something!! As for you tonga dont get so defensive eveytime someone wants to take you up on your comments! It would be natural for you to get a bit steamy that skips and socca's good batting goes unrecognised come comp night. And i know your only talking about your own backyard. But all players who didnt get the chance to play round 1 would agree with me that all individual scores should be wiped. Sad yes, but have to be equal. As for individual clubs - fill your boots. But i wonder if there will still be the odd nose out of joint (like yours tonga) that as club awards go, some didnt get to play/bat/bowl, or in your case add another duck to your record!!

surely you are not another halfwit from the defunct hdca trying hard to be normal? Dont get on here and jaw. As DB said give us something!! As for you tonga dont get so defensive eveytime someone wants to take you up on your comments! It would be natural for you to get a bit steamy that skips and socca's good batting goes unrecognised come comp night. And i know your only talking about your own backyard. But all players who didnt get the chance to play round 1 would agree with me that all individual scores should be wiped. Sad yes, but have to be equal. As for individual clubs - fill your boots. But i wonder if there will still be the odd nose out of joint (like yours tonga) that as club awards go, some didnt get to play/bat/bowl, or in your case add another duck to your record!!

You're not a smart person are you? I said that I think for the comp they should be wiped. I was just trying to create conversation other than blokes potting blokes. I guess you can't help yourself. As for me, I'm happy with the start to my season thanks.

well what about some talk about todays games hey??? im gunna have a stab at some results..
Montmorency over Banyule in a close one
Bundoora Utd easily over Whittlesea - goodwin to bowl 40 straight
Eltham over Greensborough - skips to make a big one.
Heidelberg over Lower Plenty - to much reliance on gunny at the moment.
Rosanna easily over Lalor Stars
Motschy i mean Panton Hill over Thomo - the great man to make runs and take a bag
Hurstbridge over South Morang - imports for HB look the goods.

well what about some talk about todays games hey??? im gunna have a stab at some results..
Montmorency over Banyule in a close one
Bundoora Utd easily over Whittlesea - goodwin to bowl 40 straight
Eltham over Greensborough - skips to make a big one.
Heidelberg over Lower Plenty - to much reliance on gunny at the moment.
Rosanna easily over Lalor Stars
Motschy i mean Panton Hill over Thomo - the great man to make runs and take a bag
Hurstbridge over South Morang - imports for HB look the goods.[/quote
Well mate here is mine banyule will beat Monty
Bundoora to take care of whittlesea
Eltham to beat greensborough but skip needs some mates
Heidleberg over lower
Stars over Rosanna should be a good game
Thomo to beat panton hill can't rely on one man n they don't play to win
Hurstbridge to get over sth morang
About time the real stuff begins none of this onedayer shit

if t.utd get within 70 runs or 5 wkts of p.hill with that team there needs to be an inquiry!! eltham cant win without minney (35% of runs gone and i heard gboro were pulling themselves that he's not playing) w'sea will do better than people think - b.utd overrated. I hope l.plenty pants h'berg and make a statement although bowers needs to lift and mont wont get near banyule: not enough leadership/ability

if t.utd get within 70 runs or 5 wkts of p.hill with that team there needs to be an inquiry!! eltham cant win without minney (35% of runs gone and i heard gboro were pulling themselves that he's not playing) w'sea will do better than people think - b.utd overrated. I hope l.plenty pants h'berg and make a statement although bowers needs to lift and mont wont get near banyule: not enough leadership/ability

I applaud your efforts. Better luck next time.

Yep you get some right you get some wrong. Well done Mont and woody and bund.utd. But the big story is thomastown united. All out for 16! I think the one person spewing the most is Anthony Hudson cos at one stage he was yelling out '13, thirteeeen! Send out an SOS for some batsmen. Actually better make it an scs - someone call snowy!

I like that you took a shot - BU overated?? Mont not in it?? And not sure if you gave Panton Hill enough credit...what is going on at TU?? Stan running training, and I know that Premakumara is quick, but he needs more than 16 to defend.

Hurstbridge would be happy with there season start. Been told they have another sri lankan on the way possibly the best of there imports. Any truth em25?

Whats the old saying - you make your bed you lie in it! I dont know club that well and I dont always believe what I hear but when a the number one team at the club is bowled out for 16, u say a semi retired club legend is running training/coaching, they get rid of their best batsman and by the looks of it haven't recruited - that all spells trouble to me. I hope I'm wrong and you don't want to see any club go bad (except bundoora) looks like it could be a long year for thomo utd! And yes wanderer, more respect to bund utd and Mont. Credit where credit is due

Hurstbridge would be happy with there season start. Been told they have another sri lankan on the way possibly the best of there imports. Any truth em25?
Will be alot happier if our bowlers can get the job done this week..........May pay to keep an eye out on H grade results this week.

Will be alot happier if our bowlers can get the job done this week..........May pay to keep an eye out on H grade results this week.

Surely there needs to be a limit on the amount of Imports per team / club. Is there not enough local talent around the Hurstbridge area to develop by playing a high level of cricket. I am all for having an import to boulster the batting or bowling ranks, but 4 or 5, including a very high paid captain / coach is too many...

Surely there needs to be a limit on the amount of Imports per team / club. Is there not enough local talent around the Hurstbridge area to develop by playing a high level of cricket. I am all for having an import to boulster the batting or bowling ranks, but 4 or 5, including a very high paid captain / coach is too many...

If a club is willing and can afford it, why not. Play against the best players possible.
In saying that, it's not good to see a club go against the normal trend of coaching and teaching young players but at the end of the day if they are paying a handful of blokes to play home grown players will move on and they will be locking up the rooms for 6 months after footys finished

Back