Money Shield 2012/13

You know me well Baroo, but I didn't see it coming. Love the guy to bits, they don't come better, but 3 would be his best haul before now I would think? Saw an old man bowl in a cap today too. Still can... appeal!

So the semis should be done by 1:30pm. The most consistent 2 teams have rightfully got through. Where's the final?

Ordinary ground (surface) and it blows a gale. Would think that the 2nd best ground in the comp is Hurstbridge.
Would the comp take into account the travel time for Rosanna and Greensborough supporters. Maybe Yulong.

Won't be at Yulong, we are ranked =16 according to DVCA. Must be some pretty good grounds out there!!!

Won't be at Yulong, we are ranked =16 according to DVCA. Must be some pretty good grounds out there!!!
We are ranked 15th. Grass coverage is second to none especially the bowlers run up ups. Mill.park lakes ranked 5th appatently. Still scratching my head on the rankings. Plenty rated ahead of both macleod and bundoora and it is shocking.

I haven't seen this years rankings closely, so I don't know who finished where. What you need to keep in mind is, the rankings are in relation to a number of areas, other than just how much grass a ground has.

I haven't seen this years rankings closely, so I don't know who finished where. What you need to keep in mind is, the rankings are in relation to a number of areas, other than just how much grass a ground has.
I understand that parking is a problem at macleod but how , for instance , is mernda recreational ranked so high ( top 10 i believe ) is just staggering. Watmough you require a taxi to from the pavilion to the centre wicket , research you need absailing equipment , and coventry fielding surface is dangerous.

I understand that parking is a problem at macleod but how , for instance , is mernda recreational ranked so high ( top 10 i believe ) is just staggering. Watmough you require a taxi to from the pavilion to the centre wicket , research you need absailing equipment , and coventry fielding surface is dangerous.
where do you find these rankings????

Anyone care to enlighten me as to how a DVCA semi fial (G Grade Rosanna v Research Eltham College) come to be played at Shelley Reserve? Or was I just dreaming that it was played on a NMCA ground???

Don't quote me, but I believe parking, viewing, the ground (and pitch) and club rooms are all taken into consideration. There are a few grounds that were great at Christmas that have gone down hill, and vice versa.

Anyone care to enlighten me as to how a DVCA semi fial (G Grade Rosanna v Research Eltham College) come to be played at Shelley Reserve? Or was I just dreaming that it was played on a NMCA ground???

It's been a Rosanna second oval for years. In the last 4 years they had the ground taken off them for North Heidelberg CC, who folded last year. They played games there during the year.

Don't quote me, but I believe parking, viewing, the ground (and pitch) and club rooms are all taken into consideration. There are a few grounds that were great at Christmas that have gone down hill, and vice versa.
Would think that viewing, ground, parking and centralised location would make Yulong a top 5.
Not sure of run ups, and I guess the practise area is ordinary.
And pitch condition would be pretty important, and haven't played there for a long time.
Not sure when they are done.

Safe to say that panther park will get barclay.
Also i think a fair bet that mill park lakes will be used ( most.likely rosanna playing 2 grades there )
Wouldnt surprise if laurimar reserve was used as well - both grounds.
The rest will be anyones guess.

Back