mongoose mmi3

Re: mongoose mmi3

Hey Evo, do you have the video or scorecard of it?

BTW guys, I'm getting mine delivered TODAY!!!!!
Cant wait.
AV

I haven't yet used it but the feel of the bat is unbelievable, excellent pickup, I have a 2.12lb one n it feels like a 2.02 lb bat.
I'm currently making a video of the process from oiling to knocking in to using it. Hope that project works out

After 2hours of knocking in, I tried out for short catches and drives n boy, u would not believe guys, it flew off like a bullet. I hit one for long catches and I can say that I hit 78 yards effortlessly!
But I still will do the 4 hrs of knocking in and then use it game. This is one of my most satisfying bat purchases.
AV

In my absence I didn't get to ask, have you used it in a game yet?

What would your review of it be?

I haven't yet got a chance to bat with it in the game; one game I walked on with 17 to win, the other guy did it in 6 balls lol. I used it in nets on 2 diff pitches. One was slow n low n other was fast n bouncy. I had no problem in playing my shots on slow wkt but on bouncy 1 I missed few, but when I actually connected, it ran straight to boundary. Definitely need practice of u wanna defend with it. I'm gonna upload video nxt time I use it in nets.

I just contacted mongoose manufacturer for warrantyvn he said they will replace the bat if it snaps in half or if the handle breaks.
Isn't that awesome?

It was me, Tom, you spoke to.

Basically any bat purchased is covered by a 1 yr manufacturing warranty which covers any manufacturing/willow fault. The examples I gave you were a bat snapping in half, however in the unlikely event your Mongoose does suffer any damage whilst using it then contact us direct with images and as much info as possible and we'll do the best to help you out.

abhiscenter;409713 said:
Woow this is so crazy, internet brings people so close. Evo how can I qualify for amnesty?
That's only on bats purchased between May09 and June10 - however keep an eye out on the website/twitter for offers.

Looks like it has a really good middle. The one I tested was great for lofted straight drives, the bat just carries through and you are really just playing an extended block shot, just comes off so sweetly.

Would be good to see you in the nets with it as well maybe? While you're at it you could have your batting analysed as well by the resident biomechanist.​

Liz Ward is the resident biomechanist and one of her speciality areas is cricket. Both she and a few others will pick up on any technical errors you may have and help you to correct them, it's a brilliant resource.

So not only do we get to see the Mongoose in action but you can improve your game as well! Just have the camera in an bowling end umpire position and film an array of shots if you possibly can. :)

Back