MS Vista Vs XP SP2

Re: MS Vista Vs XP SP2

I Brought My Friend's BLIC07 It Runned Very Smoothly. He Didn't Gave Me To Play So I Have Not Played. I Have Just Checked.

Vista is a step forward but still no where near the os of the mac.

What we have now you poor windows users will get in 5 years :p.

Yeah, its a pain. You can disable UAC from the Control Panel. Go to User Accounts then select "Turn User Account Control on or off" from there.

Around 10% of the computer users use MAC. While Windows may not be the best operating system around its certainly the most popular one. Unless that changes the software developers aren't going to shift their focus to other Operating Systems. Which means that most of the people will continue using Windows.

I would really prefer XP! I have Vista and I m regretting getting a laptop with vista in it although there werent any laptops with xp in it! Vista is really slow, has many technical faults and some more problems!

Macintosh Is The Worst I Have Ever Used. It Was Really my bad experience. I am Totally agree With You Ramzz.

why is macintosh the worst? its quite good imo. i think XP is the best option now. vista has a lot of compatibility issues.

Mac is great, the new OS is amazing.

Maybe a not a massive leap forward but certainly head and shoulders above anything that Microsoft can offer right now.

Back