My bowling action

Re: My bowling action

Liz Ward;356457 said:
I have run out of time but will get back to you as soon as poss.

In the meantime, you have a good solid side on action, don't change anything yet. You do have a slightly unorthodox action but is easily sorted.

As for side on... if bowled with good technique, there is no increased injury risk at all. :)

Ok cool, look forward to your help.

The one thing I picked up from this thread is that these videos are not a good representation of your action. For me to give any worth while comment, I really need to see your full run up and follow through as well as the action. Is there any chance of you posting another couple of videos with what you would do normally?

In the meantime, micoach's comments here http://www.bigcricket.com/forum/t68968/ are worth reading, especially with respect to the three-knees drill.

i know they arent the best of videos there. it is very hard to get a spot in the nets in the off season with soccer going on and the risk of hitting people is great. i cant bowl my full action right now because of both my shoulder injury, and just recently a back and leg strain has kept me away from my usual half hour a day bowling.

i will try and get more videos soon but is there anything you can get from these ones without the risk of misdiagnosing things?

Sorry Boris, my post was aimed at Whiteyman.

My concern regarding your action is that knee rotation but I will pop over to your thread and have another look.

Back