Nairobi batsman back after extended hiatus

Flawed Genius

Nairobi batsman back after extended hiatus

Waroline Cilson | 24.2.2009

Nairobi ultrastar returns

Nairobi Nuggets batsman Flawed Genius returned to the fold at the TOCA this evening, after an extended break from both press conferences and speaking in and around the BCFCL.

"During the off-season, I contemplated my future at Nairobi a bit. Fielding very strong offers from clubs around the league, you can't just say no, you have to think about them a little bit. Most of the guys in this league are fantastic, both on and off the field, and just to be involved in this league is wonderful. But in the end, after all things considered, it was a surprisingly easy decision to make," F. Genius said about the off-season transfer rumours circling around him, expanding on his comments in an earlier edition.

When asked why he seemed to be turning up to training, not saying a word to his fellow players & seemingly batting then pissing off, Genius took an apologetic stance: "I do have to apologise to my teammates for deserting them for a bit there. Some personal family matters and other factors really had my mind off cricket. I wasn't focusing and my teammates really suffered for it."

Mr Genius revealed where he'd been ("Caribbean. Top weather over there.") and how he'd been approached by Nuggets captain, Ljp86 to return to the team. "Basically, I recieved a text message a few days ago, which by the way is some amazing technology! All this newfangled business.. Crazy!.. from Ljp asking me if I wanted to play cricket for the Nuggets again this year. I have, obviously, jumped at the chance and I'm really excited to get out there and start our premiership defence."

Inquires are still made as to just how inebriated Mr Genius was at the time of the interview.

W. Cilson

Re: Nairobi batsman back after extended hiatus

Biggie, download Abbott and Costello's "Who's on First?". Absolute pisser.

Re: Nairobi batsman back after extended hiatus

Mousey;329902 said:
Biggie, download Abbott and Costello's "Who's on First?". Absolute pisser.

*cough*

FG asked to come to Magic, we don't want his kind here:p. We actually told him to join, he had to piss off to the Carribean, and when at Nuggets training, batting and then pissing off was the way to get into the Magic.

We lied.

Back