Nairobi Nuggets Team Thread

Re: Nairobi Nuggets Team Thread

Come on boys, lets make the most of this break to get out minds back on the Test track

Sorry guys, been on Holiday in the South Pacific since Oct 3. I'm back now. :)

Ducks fly together;272567 said:
G'day Nuggets, from Ljp I have signed to play with you boys.

Im glad to be here, looking forward to winning with you!

Cheers,
Ducks

I hope you make a "duck" when you play against us. :p

I'll go now. :eek:

hey guys sorry i've been inactive for a while. HSC has given me less down time tbh. How are we going

Well it isn't really going. Tests matches have been unable to sim, so not a lot has happened game-wise recently. Hopefully it all gets remedied soon

Benny;276188 said:
hey guys sorry i've been inactive for a while. HSC has given me less down time tbh. How are we going

That's fair enough, school should definitely take priority over this.

I hope to see you more active after you've finished your exams. @|

Hopefully will happen. I finish my last exam on Wednesday but I'm moving to the Gold Coast this weekend coming so Internet access could be quite inconsistent until I get it set up

Hey guys back and a bit more active now that I've finished my exams and gotten settled in to living away from home. Looking to pay closer attention to this. How are we going in the Tests and One Dayers?

Benny;283167 said:
Hey guys back and a bit more active now that I've finished my exams and gotten settled in to living away from home. Looking to pay closer attention to this. How are we going in the Tests and One Dayers?

Tests we are second and only two points away from top spot however we have a battle on our hands in our match at the moment.

One-Dayers are okay, we're third but not in the best form.

Both comps are very even, everyone can win against each other.

Ljp86;283173 said:
Tests we are second and only two points away from top spot however we have a battle on our hands in our match at the moment.

One-Dayers are okay, we're third but not in the best form.

Both comps are very even, everyone can win against each other.

Don't sugarcoat it LJP, Magic's where it's at:p

Back