Need Professional Coaching Advice?

micoach

Need professional coaching advice?

We have a new section of the site over at PitchVision, it's called PitchVision Academy.

As part of it we have got together with some top coaches to provide you will exclusive advice on batting, bowling, fielding and a load of other stuff.

You can watch a video about it here:

Now you can prove them wrong with PitchVision Academy coaching courses | Cricket coaching, fitness and tips

We have priced it up as the type of money you would pay for getting one to one coaching with these guys. Except instead of getting a couple of hours with them and their drills you get lifetime access to everything for a one off price.

I would be interested in getting your feedback on what you think.

Re: Need professional coaching advice?

micoach;324281 said:
We have a new section of the site over at PitchVision, it's called PitchVision Academy.

As part of it we have got together with some top coaches to provide you will exclusive advice on batting, bowling, fielding and a load of other stuff.

You can watch a video about it here:

Now you can prove them wrong with PitchVision Academy coaching courses | Cricket coaching, fitness and tips

We have priced it up as the type of money you would pay for getting one to one coaching with these guys. Except instead of getting a couple of hours with them and their drills you get lifetime access to everything for a one off price.

I would be interested in getting your feedback on what you think.

The pitchvision articles on spotting weaknesses in technique etc are really good. Problem is that I can't find them again - there are no archives no direct links , The only way I can find them is by going to comments on the how to spin better post.

There has to be a more intuitive way to put up all those articles.

Re: Need professional coaching advice?

Apart from typing in "batting weaknesseses" in the search box?

They are in the spin and pace bowling categories (on every page) too. Failing that, ctrl+D is your friend.

I love that this is still here. So is PVA and we have all kinds of fun over there. Take a look if you want to improve.

Back