New Kids on the Block (07-08)

Wiz

New Kids on the Block (07-08)

Just wanna know who are th upcomers form all the schools.
So far i got

CGS= Lloyd Everitt, Robbie Handel and Jordy Wyatt next year
MGS= Bettsy, Keathy
XC= Will Ryan (no one else)
HC= Jarryd Williamson
BGS= Nath Plumridge, Michael Singh, Jack Moffit
Carey=???
Wesley=???
Skevs= ???
GC & GGS= Who cares? too far away!!!

You see a common trend here don't you? 90% are on scholarships so don't have a crack at HC who next year only have one left!!!!!

Re: New Kids on the Block (07-08)

You can add Coleman at HC and Reeve at Sc who have already played ones.

Keep an eye on Stait and Zaia at BGS, Crocker and Mahon at Carey and Gilmore at CGS. All should play firsts this year. Wesley have a couple of scholarship boys in yr 9 who will come through. No idea what is happening down in Geelong.

Wiz;186420 said:

You see a common trend here don't you? 90% are on scholarships so don't have a crack at HC who next year only have one left!!!!!

That Michael Singh has got some talent

Wiz;186420 said:

That Michael Singh has got some talent, but he's on a scholarship, just like his brother. I smell a curry..

at GC the newies are:
jack wood - currently in year 8, wicket keeper
dale denny - all rounder, took 3fa 5 against geelong grammar on the weekend (crap)

maybe a few others but GC only loses 4 players from the team that came equal 2nd last year.

Got some news today that CGS are also recruiting L.J Edwards, Seb Gotch as well as Jordy Wyatt to their lineup next year. Add them to Everitt and handel and theres are a premiership side in 08-09

watch out for conor o byrne. yr 8 at scotch. thatkid can play. al mcmahon also looking good. will play this yr

The prospects of a bowler named Joss Holdsworth digging short balls into the heads of batsmen this season is freightening to say the least. This young man can really play...with a head of steam, nobody can stop this giant of a boy...a real man child (intimidating for all). He recently beat 2 time arm wrestling champion Nick Perry (State Rugby) in a match of arm wrestling...showing the real brute strength of the bloke...fark...lookout. Looks to be a challenge for any opening batsmen playing MGS this year, recently clocking up the 130's with a slight headwind, at just the age of 15.

yeah that mcmahon kid for scotch cumin through looks damn good with tha bat and ball. macmillan for scotch as well is the hottest and best keeper by a country mile. mo clayton will tear everyone to shreds this year good luck bowling to him!

Yeah i heard Macmillan is signed with a modelling agency. I heard also that there is a young kid we like to call Conor "the king of all connies" O'Beirne. This kid has some serious raw talent.

well lets just say he supplies them all to me pushfatwo and there fair quality. he enjoys cuttin other peoples lunch too i heard. same as u pushfatwo? i own macmillans agency we get them to do everythin nude, hardcore u know

Gamebreaker why are you on the internet posting in chat rooms im sure there is plenty of homework for you to be doing!!

And P.S someone forgot A.Gaff from Carey's up and coming and he will definately play 1's most of the season..

Carey07;188030 said:
And P.S someone forgot A.Gaff from Carey's up and coming and he will definately play 1's most of the season..

So he has switched from tennis, he's a quality bat from what i've heard, will he be opening?

Back