New Players Sign Up Thread (NO BANTER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Players Sign Up Thread

scottyD;267106 said:
I think we are pushing for 2 more teams next season.

No, we won't be expanding, there are enough non-posters as it is. I'd say only half the playing elevens are posting at the moment and that isn't good enough. I'm surprised that the new players from SC haven't been signed up, quite amazed actually.

Everyone should be focusing on getting their own house in order before worrying about new sides.

Wolf;267248 said:
I'm still looking for a club if Narobi want me...

We're interested. Got two more batting spots, a keeper's spot or the all-rounders position open.

D.K. Kingston Kings sounds the nuts. As for the drinking bit I have been known to partake but only in moderation on occasion. ;)

If we're still able to sign up -

Simbazz
Pure Bat (RHB)

I'm one of the legends over at PlanetCricket ;) Thats about right isn't it Jaz? :p

Simbazz;268771 said:
If we're still able to sign up -

Simbazz
Pure Bat (RHB)

I'm one of the legends over at PlanetCricket ;) Thats about right isn't it Jaz? :p
Oh you're nothing. You just like to boast, don't you? :p

I'll play again, was in the BCFCL before. bowling all-arounder, spin, but i can't remember which type. if needed I can mix up my position

Hey Bluto, welcome back!

We'll take you at the Nairobi Nuggets, in need of a posting all-rounder. @|

Ljp86;269381 said:
Hey Bluto, welcome back!

We'll take you at the Nairobi Nuggets, in need of a posting all-rounder. @|
excellent. good to be back and to already have a squad!

Bluto11;269383 said:
excellent. good to be back and to already have a squad!

Awesome, glad to have you on the team. I'm pretty sure you were a leg-spinner when you were at the Crusaders.

Ljp86;269386 said:
Awesome, glad to have you on the team. I'm pretty sure you were a leg-spinner when you were at the Crusaders.
that sounds about right. leg spinning bowling all-rounder

Of those players that have signed up and not been picked up by a team who is still interested in a game?

Obviously TheMightyPies is.

Also a thought for these guys, there aren't any solid posting keepers in the competition. If you were to approach a club and offer to be a keeper for the second half of the season you would more than likely be added to a team. Also, anyone to sign up as a keeper that were to post regularly would be almost guaranteed playing in the Internationals against TAE later in the year.

After the season has finished, you could always then swap to your preferred type.

Could we change stats after joining up? I have no problems absolutely for being the keeper for the Kings and I am active too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back