New Players Sign Up Thread (NO BANTER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Players Sign Up Thread

Hey guys, I'm also interested in joining. In fact, I joined big cricket just for this. So, I was wondering if anyone here wants a left-handed middle order/opening batsmen? I'll definately be active, and I'll work my way in. :p

Mousey;289807 said:
Hey guys, I'm also interested in joining. In fact, I joined big cricket just for this. So, I was wondering if anyone here wants a left-handed middle order/opening batsmen? I'll definately be active, and I'll work my way in. :p

It's not going to be easy for you to get into a team. Best way to do it would be to post around the site and in some match threads. Once you build a bit of a reputation i'm sure a side will pick you up. @|

Hey,

I am a new player!!!

I am a bowler.
I bowl right arm fast medium bowler
I bat right handed.

Do i choose a team, or do they snap me up?

mattshin13;291672 said:
Hey,

I am a new player!!!

I am a bowler.
I bowl right arm fast medium bowler
I bat right handed.

Do i choose a team, or do they snap me up?

First good to have to on the site. @|

To get into a team you'll need to start posting in the match threads to prove you are worthy of selection. Just some general comments on the matches and you'll be selected.

agradeclubber;227211 said:
welcome yon

Hey guys...if any one is looking for an opening bowler that can swing the ball both ways let me know..I also am a very handy lower order bat that can score runs at will. Hope to hear from someone soon if you can sqeeze me in.

Cheers..:D

The Wizz;291804 said:
Hey guys...if any one is looking for an opening bowler that can swing the ball both ways let me know..I also am a very handy lower order bat that can score runs at will. Hope to hear from someone soon if you can sqeeze me in.

Magic put dibs on the Wizz first

The Wizz;291804 said:

Stay around, keep up the posting, drop by the Magic's Round 11 thread (when Jolldo makes it) and then show us you're keen on being committed, show us you want to play, post frequently and you'll find yourself in our team before you know it.

The right arm fast medium guy looks like he may post a bit aswell. If we're heading to being the worst on field side, we may as well be the best off field side.

Mousey;291818 said:
Shotty on The Wizz. Bowlers!!

All I ask is for a chance to prove my self to a team. Ive had a year off and I have the batsman head in my sites I feel like head hunting...

The Wizz;291831 said:
All I ask is for a chance to prove my self to a team. Ive had a year off and I have the batsman head in my sites I feel like head hunting...

The Wizz>Weapons............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back