New Spin Bowling Forum

mas cambios

New Spin Bowling Forum

All,

I've moved all of the obvious threads from the old bowling section to this one. However, if I've missed any let me know and I'll move them over.

Someblokecalleddave has kindly agreed to mod the area (well, housekeep is more the reality) and he'll be made green in a little while. Want to get him up to speed before unleashing his reign of terror.

Use the space you have and don't be afraid to create new threads - this is solely for spin bowling so should be a little easier to navigate. As always, spread the word where and when you can!

Any problems then please feel free to pm me and I'll be happy to help.

MC

Re: New Spin Bowling Forum

Can the old stickied threads be restickied please? This seems like a suitable place to ask that.

Thanks

mas cambios;395870 said:
All,

I've moved all of the obvious threads from the old bowling section to this one. However, if I've missed any let me know and I'll move them over.

Someblokecalleddave has kindly agreed to mod the area (well, housekeep is more the reality) and he'll be made green in a little while. Want to get him up to speed before unleashing his reign of terror.

Use the space you have and don't be afraid to create new threads - this is solely for spin bowling so should be a little easier to navigate. As always, spread the word where and when you can!

Any problems then please feel free to pm me and I'll be happy to help.

MC

Cheers Scott, let's hope we pick up more contributors and help spread the word on Spin Bowling (Especially Leg-Spin).

Come on you people out there just having a look, sign up and get involved, none of us are pro's we're just enthusiatic and I still need to to learn how to really rip the ball out of the hand to produce the Big Leg-Break, so if you've got some ideas join in and let us know?

Back