Nmca 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepper the pig

Any retirements/changes to clubs lists as yet?
Rivergum's captain apparently been sacked?
Russo brothers have left Keon Park to join Rosebank

Firstly I apologize for mentioning your succses on the other blog.
It was a great effort by an NMCA side, that was my point.
Secondly, if your Captain hasn't been sacked he should!
Winnining the toss in a granny and putting the best team in the comp into bat!
You would've of lost anyway, but letting yourselfs get beat with one leg in the air???
Good luck for next season, teams are coming and it's going to get harder and harder to win one.
Darebin will be a force, Nortcote UTD, Keon Park and Holy Trinity will have a better year, $$$bank will
be there abouts, so you need to take your chances when they are in front of you.

You would've of lost anyway, but letting yourselfs get beat with one leg in the air???
Good luck for next season, teams are coming and it's going to get harder and harder to win one.
Darebin will be a force, Nortcote UTD, Keon Park and Holy Trinity will have a better year, $$$bank will
be there abouts, so you need to take your chances when they are in front of you.
rivergums captain has NOT been sacked!
Or is it that he has been advised to step down? Bramich to captain?

It's always hard to win a Grand Final that's for sure.
As for next season I'm sure the grand finalists will be at the top of the tree. Rosebank will be thereabouts? Spare me, they are clearly the best team.
Darebin is an unknown, Keon Park will definitely struggle if true about players leaving, HT & NU should be up there.

Dear Pepper, I can't have a go at you as you have started this thread!
How do you now that Keon Park will struggle?? who do you know there?
Do you know who they are chasing?
Might make a difference if you did know!

Dear Pepper, I can't have a go at you as you have started this thread!
How do you now that Keon Park will struggle?? who do you know there?
Do you know who they are chasing?
Might make a difference if you did know!
Jikaone there is no need to have a go as the reason I started this thread is what this site is all about - news & rumours (not slagging one another).
I say KP will struggle going off the fact they have lost the Russo brothers & Tabain apparently to retirement.
I don't know who they are chasing & agree with you that it might make a difference.
Hopefully for them they do land some big recruits.

Yeah Pig they are clearly the best team( Viewbank) beat them, so win the toss and give them a flag.
You have no idea, is that what you would of done? Probably!

Yeah Pig they are clearly the best team( Viewbank) beat them, so win the toss and give them a flag.
You have no idea, is that what you would of done? Probably!
As I said, they are clearly the best team as was seen in the GF.
How Viewbank beat them God only knows.
As for winning the toss & bowling, I'm speechless!

any more word on player movements? plenty of coaching jobs up for grabs at the minute. how will holy trinity go with brian white at the helm?

Plenty of jobs and plenty of cash flying around. Rosebank seem to be the only team not making major changes but I suppose the Russo boys were locked in early. Will be interesting to see where players end up when the dust settles. I think it will be like most years, lots of talk but no real movement.

What's happening down at kelynack?? Players unhappy with captain silly??
Is Bramich the new saviour??
I'm hearing a couple of districk clubs have called him.
Keon park are finished with all there good players apart from Whitey leaving.
Rosebank will be top 2 again but is seviour gone to point cook. Also interesting that they now have juniors back at cotchin as well as milo cricket at there other base.
BUT the big news is that Northcote United are in big trouble.
Marcon, Lambert will not be playing(concentrating on footy) and Altis is going back to districk.
Let's hope they have some juniors coming through or relegation for them.
I'm tipping that the chargers will make finals coz lets face it after Rivergum & Rosebank it's wide open next year.
Anyway that's my 2 cents worth enjoy

Have been hearing similiar things Parkhack. Also Heidelberg West is supposedly into Kyle Ewart, but thats a given I suppose, as he is playing footy there.

Rosebank will be top 2 again but is seviour gone to point cook. Also interesting that they now have juniors back at cotchin as well as milo cricket at there other base.
Marcon, Lambert will not be playing(concentrating on footy) and Altis is going back to districk.
I'm tipping that the chargers will make finals coz lets face it after Rivergum & Rosebank it's wide open next year.

Wouldn't have thought many will change clubs. We hear it every year but apart from AJ nobody has left to chase cash of recent memory and i think with all the clubs chasing a coach a big carrot may be put in front of him that he will bite.
Hopefully some guys do push up to district. That would be good to see how they go.
Northcote United are very young and will have plenty to cover but I think Lambert & Marcon will still be around next year even if it is a more limited capacity. Unfinished business.
My two cents.

Look like it's a two horse race at the moment going off all of the above if correct.

Wonder if the Russo's old man is gunna have a selection influence at Rosebank as he did at Keon Park, word was either my 2 boys play or I dont sponsor the club, 1 deserved to play but not the other going by his stats for the last few years.

Ian Giddons might be coach at the Parkers giving all the talk about a player exodus.

Hate to say it, but $$$$bank don't need Russo Sponsorship, My mail is the old man has encountered a sledge hammer
and has been told!! Brett Milane is gone, I think he will also leave us, writing is on the wall for Parkers, we just haven't done enough
over the years to create a culture to keep people at the club. After our mass walkout (top move Snooz you sook) we haven't recovered, now it will be a long slog
back to where we belong.

Hate to say it, but $$$$bank don't need Russo Sponsorship, My mail is the old man has encountered a sledge hammer
and has been told!! Brett Milane is gone, I think he will also leave us, writing is on the wall for Parkers, we just haven't done enough
over the years to create a culture to keep people at the club. After our mass walkout (top move Snooz you sook) we haven't recovered, now it will be a long slog
back to where we belong.

Is Brett Milane going with the Russos, who was in the mass walkout as the 1st team has been nearly the same for the last few years and how is Szoz a sook when he took on a coaching job...........??

This is what I mean Dane boy, lets keep sweeping it under the carpet. To lose someone like snozza and I'm not mentioning others,
they don't have to be First players, you lose the fabric of the club. Lets just leave it. Bretty, wants
out, for that matter so does Whitey we'll see how much we have to come up with after this year to keep him, he gets offers all the time, his agreement
ends at the finish of next season, lets see what happens them. I know DVCA Clubs are already chasing even Camrea but we've known that for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back