Nmca 2015/16

News:

- Jesensek signed to Northern Social
- Keon Park held an extraordinary meeting to mount a big play for Wickramarathna. Expect an offer so big he cant refuse
If Jesensek has signed with another NMCA club, then that may be a sign Rivergum are heading DVCA way. Even at his peak he couldn't make a run in the Valley, so why would he try at his age? Also rumours abound that Plenty Valley Bats are going to pull the pin on being the 28th club in the DVCA, which would open up a spot for Rivergum. That spot may not neccessarily be in the new Shield either, but in the second tier Money Shield as one club in particular may struggle to meet its obligations to in that shield.

News:

- Jesensek signed to Northern Social
- Keon Park held an extraordinary meeting to mount a big play for Wickramarathna. Expect an offer so big he cant refuse

I did hear a whisper that Wickramarathna will be leaving Northern Socials. To go back to Keon Park and play against his Sri Lankan mates in A grade will be interesting!!
I highly doubt AJ would leave Rivergum, and if so, why Northern Socials?

News:

- Bramich in covert discussions with Keon Park for a captain coaching role
- ATO doing audits on sporting clubs regarding undeclared payments. Northern Socials in on the watch list which could be unsettling for the club and anxious/distressing time for players.

Talking about great clubs, what has happened to Baseballers, YC's and Druids these mighty clubs have
really come back hard since they went down to Quick shield! Shows what your made of doesn't it?

Talking about great clubs, what has happened to Baseballers, YC's and Druids these mighty clubs have
really come back hard since they went down to Quick shield! Shows what your made of doesn't it?
Druids look like they are taking a more sustainable route and building their kids rather than going for a quick fix. Good on them, might take a bit longer but will hopefully pay dividends in the next few years.

It's so sustainable that they were paying Dulip what?? That's right he was coaching the juniors for nothing!!
I'll pass on that message to East Ivanhoe!!!
Sustainability!! give it a rest.

wow the comp presentation needs an overhaul. Same old boring presentations. whole comp needs an overhaul. No news what so ever on the website or Facebook page on who won what medal and team of the year no where to be seen

wow the comp presentation needs an overhaul. Same old boring presentations. whole comp needs an overhaul. No news what so ever on the website or Facebook page on who won what medal and team of the year no where to be seen
Agree completely Mr Goddard, this competition lacks some polish/professional. I hearing Mr Joel going to Rosebank, Keon Pk being very aggressive/active in recruiting progress. Northern looking to recruit again more strong players. My Mumbai post telling no change at Rivergum & staying within. Also very big changes at Northcote next year. Bye bye for now.

Poor form! I thought the comp had someone allocated to be on top of all the media/news side of things. You only have to look at the DVCA to see how it should be done.

Team of the Year in alpahetical order
J Bonnici, J Boyle, N Christie, J Dimarco, T Hughes, S Neary, M Perri, T Tenuta, J Thompson, M White, D Young & 12th N Ring

Team of the Year in alpahetical order
J Bonnici, J Boyle, N Christie, J Dimarco, T Hughes, S Neary, M Perri, T Tenuta, J Thompson, M White, D Young & 12th N Ring[/QUOTE] good side should win a flag with those players. 8 ALL Rounders two spinners boyle Christie open bowling then joel matt perri then spinners. Neary tenuta open batting chuck at 3 perri 4 joel 5 hughes 6 then whatever after that depends on the score.

"Darebin were relegated anyway with socials promoted. Unless there's another team going"

What's this mean?? I'm talking about Darebin leaving the comp! This is
not a good thing!! you got it??

I believe what lower means is, Darebin were going into b grade as they were relegated meaning if they are gone someone from c grade would need to come up to b grade, a grade not effected.

I believe what lower means is, Darebin were going into b grade as they were relegated meaning if they are gone someone from c grade would need to come up to b grade, a grade not effected.

exactly A grade is not affected, so dont see why bundoora park are coming to a grade, its socials, theres no room for BP anyway.

Whether it is a rumour or not, who knows... But my source is internal of the club.
They are wanting him badly and may even offer him captaincy!
Desperate times for Tenuta at Rosebank!!

Just a little thing circling around the internet

Attachments

• received_10154734678790299-1.jpg
    received_10154734678790299-1.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 55
Back