Nmca 2015/16

Money over mates?! To smash his mates next season, and likely to send northcote back to B grade.
What a great bloke!
My mumbai courier telling me payments of $7k by next four season.
Very expensive fir me. I would expect big performance by mr joel.

7k? Bloke wouldn't get out of bed for that he would of at least squeezed 10k out of them if not more!
Big coin, is he worth it? Guess time will tell!

Northcote United are gone if this is true. This has got a smell to it, why wouldn't Northcote Utd do something to keep
him?? How can this of happened so quickly? whoever the President is at UTD has got a lot of talking to do! What a
Joke , you lose your Jika Medallist and best player! HOW?? As for the other "Mob", get it?? Ridiculous! How have they achieved this if it's true??

Just a little thing circling around the internet
Hate to say "I told you so" but my sources were right.
Not that I am happy about it...

United are gone now! Rosebank will surely need to adopt a different style of play to have him?
What a good mate though, leaves his best mates in Alphington to go to resa for $$$$.
As someone mentioned above, he will knock his mates out of A grade.
Hopefully Rivergum can teach them another lesson, or will another club step up to the plate?

What a bloke J.thompson !
Looking forward to northcote V rosebank already ! says a lot about a person... mind boggling. Good to see rosebanks juniors coming through. Certainly not welcome back at northcote pidge..

What a bloke J.thompson !
Looking forward to northcote V rosebank already ! says a lot about a person... mind boggling. Good to see rosebanks juniors coming through. Certainly not welcome back at northcote pidge..
Mr goddard do you know who will be in charge at n utd next year. I hear mr cory will go back to play... Any truth being with this???

Obviously Joel is thinking ahead about his future. More opportunities at Rosebank to better himself as a cricketer / person other than Utd where there is dead end.. Not saying it's right or wrong but there are many players that have left clubs for $$$$$. Good for him

Obviously Joel is thinking ahead about his future. More opportunities at Rosebank to better himself as a cricketer / person other than Utd where there is dead end.. Not saying it's right or wrong but there are many players that have left clubs for $$$$$. Good for him
Dead end ??!? Up and coming young side 1st year back up in A grade making a prelim.. Compared to rosebank, no juniors, full of 45 year old has beens hanging on for dear life ?!
1st post on big cricket and defending joel, I wonder who you could be... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Joel goes from club to club every year trying to get as much $$$ out of clubs as he can.. Finally found the right amount....

News:

- Major internal fighting at Keon Park. Current captain/coach walked out
- Altis to Northern Socials
- Key premiership player for Fitzroy Doncaster this year signed to Rosebank. Due to work commitments cant play District crickett

Dead end ??!? Up and coming young side 1st year back up in A grade making a prelim.. Compared to rosebank, no juniors, full of 45 year old has beens hanging on for dear life ?!
1st post on big cricket and defending joel, I wonder who you could be... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Joel goes from club to club every year trying to get as much $$$ out of clubs as he can.. Finally found the right amount....
That's how much you know.. Make a comment and you automatically think I'm part of the money club.. Been following for the last couple of years and finally decided to register so I could comment on what people think... Yes first year back and they make pre lim. Next year they won't make it.. A lot of players have played and chased money.. What about you Goddard18, are u a one man club or a mercenary like anybody else...

N utd have some very hack players. Firstly they have one gentleman that currently plays & would have to say must be mid fifties. Also mr white had come & gone from club to club & must be one of the most mediocre players in the zone. The captain is very struggling as well. Not really sure that utd are going anywhere fast. I must say there youngsters aren't very much good. Maybe they go back to quick shield. Sorry for my opinion but i think my comments can be fair.

News:

- Major internal fighting at Keon Park. Current captain/coach walked out
- Altis to Northern Socials
- Key premiership player for Fitzroy Doncaster this year signed to Rosebank. Due to work commitments cant play District crickett

Keon Park wanting Wickramarathna back...
I couldn't see Altis to Northern Socials, would be a terrible fit and would be playing agaisnt best mates at Rivergum & United...
Rosebank will be making a few other signings apart from Joel T.

No news on Holy Trinity?

Rumours circulating Bramich and altis will be opening the bowling at a club next year what club is yet to be determined, who will pay the most money?

Mr cory likes to shop himself around. His being courting clubs for the past months. He would be a very good inclusion. Money well spent i believe

Really looks like Darebin are gone as a club, spoke to a bloke that has a lot to do with this other club in West Melbourne,
and he said " we want all of the Darebin players and Annand from Rosebank". He said that Darebin were unhappy at NMCA
and couldn't meet the "stringent requirements" that the NMCA have!! Not a good look to lose club's to other comps, he say's
Vic might keep a skeleton team running in the nmca, which in my opinion is not good for the comp. Your either fair dinkum or your not. Any truth to this GM?? Wouldn't mind knowing if in fact Rivergum have applied to DVCA, as this will totally destroy the comp.

Darebin are a disgrace of a club.
Fielding 9 players in their first XI so load up in A reserve which then load up in ODC.
They won both A reserve and ODC GFs but finished last in A grade. A terrible look for the comp and the club.
Let them leave, shocking clubrooms and from what I hear, terrible people to play against in all formats.

Does that mean Strathewen come up into B grade if Darebin are gone?

Back