Nmca 2017/18

I have Rosebank going Back to Back winners, With Olympic colts staring down the barrel of relegation. I'm unsure how much the NHFC affect will come into play, maybe more support / fill ins for their Reserve side.
I'm tipping the Nth Heid effect will be the same as when the they fielded in the old HDCA. Leopards never change their spots.

The top 2 is already a lock in yet being so far away, They are just too superior over the rest.

3rd and 4th left to fight out between 6 clubs.

What is so funny???

A few of our younger players have a structured program which will enable them to be cherry ripe for the Premiership defence...
It is very very hard to go back to back and we have specific plans in place to give us every chance to do it.
Rivergum will be very tough to beat and a number of other clubs will improve.
Having JNR back is fantastic as not only is he a very good bowler but also a great bloke and a TEAM player.

What is so funny???

A few of our younger players have a structured program which will enable them to be cherry ripe for the Premiership defence...
It is very very hard to go back to back and we have specific plans in place to give us every chance to do it.
Rivergum will be very tough to beat and a number of other clubs will improve.
Having JNR back is fantastic as not only is he a very good bowler but also a great bloke and a TEAM player.
Who are the 4 YOUNG players out of curiosity?

Junior program paying off again
Mr flick i dont believe that the kooks have any juniors of note to speak about. I be feeling some sour curry still in your mouth.. intersting times ahead in this league. I understanding mr cory playing at the kookies next year. You boys still relying on the older heads. Imagining if mr alex J was to shift.

From reports
Jt
Lefty wicket keeper
Srilankin off spinner
And the other is a 19 year old young gun from greenvale kangaroos. Played in their 2s last year and apparently bowls pretty good heat
I also hearing Matt Bullen from Fitzroy Doncaster in negotiations with NBR. Promising player offered favourable carreer/professional opportunity should he be signing on dotting line with the eagles. Watch out for this space.

Who are the 4 YOUNG players out of curiosity?

YOU mentioned 4 not me.
We have Joe , Sam, Rohan, Satchin, Sunvir, Joel, Jamil, Chucky, Allery, and Aj.
All under 26.....
But if it helps you sleep at night then we'll stick with only 4.

Hey Flick87 what club are you from???

Back