Nmca 2017/18

Why would AJ leave? There's no other club that is in a premiership window apart from Rosebank and he's not going there. Camrea would be an option as he could bring them up to A grade real quick but apart from that why would he leave?

I'll believe it when I see it, seems to be pretty far fetched?
What a club, if this is true they'll play off for the next 5 years.
So what's that, won one lost 3 (with ordinary teams ) and then won last year with a so so team.
If and that's a Big if, this is true god help the Jika Reserve Teams.

I'll believe it when I see it, seems to be pretty far fetched?
What a club, if this is true they'll play off for the next 5 years.
So what's that, won one lost 3 (with ordinary teams ) and then won last year with a so so team.
If and that's a Big if, this is true god help the Jika Reserve Teams.
By the sounds of it, Rivergum and rosebank will playing it off again. Plumpton is a gun player but he's into 40s and hasn't played for a few years. Only takes one ball and a hungry team to change everything.

Lmao! Thousands and thousands of dollars to win a local cricket flag. Oh wait the wick plays for the love everywhere he goes! And Joel taking a pay cut I guess ha ha. One of the most selfish players in local cricket. Had a bust up with the prez last year in the final round because he had no heart. Hope this one doesn't back fire when things aren't going his way. Junior program paying off again

By the sounds of it, Rivergum and rosebank will playing it off again. Plumpton is a gun player but he's into 40s and hasn't played for a few years. Only takes one ball and a hungry team to change everything.
They will have about 7 blokes in there 40s next year? Forget about rivergum. They have lost Neary And AJ and possibly a couple others. Have lost the hunger

They will have about 7 blokes in there 40s next year? Forget about rivergum. They have lost Neary And AJ and possibly a couple others. Have lost the hunger
Let it be my friend... you behaving like very upset Brian. be enjoying yourself in new competition. You keep beating up on not your business. Beefa beefa beefa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I think Corey and James with replace those guys. Rivergum gonna be very strong as always. I don't know how the older bodies at rosebank will hold up. I'm really liking lalor and holy trinitys approach. Playing the younger guys and putting faith in them. i think it's going to be a very close competition between 4 or 5 teams

Let it be my friend... you behaving like very upset Brian. be enjoying yourself in new competition. You keep beating up on not your business. Beefa beefa beefa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Harsha I am not MR white. I will promise you that. Not sure why you think that. I will be seeing you still this year don't you worry. Trinners will improve even more this year. New coach helps

As an onlooker, I can't believe how they do it, I know the $$$$ are there but they seem to get the best out of their worst sides as well. Yes they do have an amazing junior program, our guys played against them this year and i think some of our parents wanted to go there. You know that whatever we say about them they just keep coming and now they're going for A grade number 10. I think that they are the modern day Prestonite but they keep coming and I don't think they're going to go away. In my opinion the $$$ is irrelevant as all A grade clubs are paying let alone b grade. It's the fact that they get who they want. At the end of the day we'll all be watching them and Rivergum play off again, better off watching B grade down, even thast's a one horse race. So watch C grade down.

As much as I hate seeing them at the top, credit where credit is due. They may pay ( like every other club), the only difference is they have been st the top for the last 15 years. Maybe that's why we all hate them so much. Joel last year, then junior this year and possibly nimma? Good luck to the rest of the comp

At the NFL footy last week, Wayne Fyffe telling everyone he is the new NMCA Umpires Advisor, and that he has been employed since early June.
God help our comp. We will lose umpires, his track record at HDCA and DVCA proves that.

Whitey gone?? What's happening at KP? He was the life blood of the club, great bloke and top competitor.
If he has gone KP are in a lot of trouble.

Whitey gone?? What's happening at KP? He was the life blood of the club, great bloke and top competitor.
If he has gone KP are in a lot of trouble.
I still keep hearing mr whitey going to NBR. Not sure if tuth or not but very close source being telling me this. Big loss for parkers if all true.

Back