Nmca 2017/18

Why all of a sudden is all this apparent information being leaked from board meetings? To the best of my knowledge we only 1 possibily 2 new members? Doesn't sound very keon park/vicki swallow thing to do so that leaves ollie? Considering the clear rosebank biased on here shit there must be 4 or 5 of you, not a good look ollie if it is coming from you?
You preached professionalism and we end up with this shit!

Let's play the guessing game on here instead of sticking to the facts that the comp has been run unconstitutionally and every Cnr cut during "TWOATS" rein of tyranny! YOUV'E been all exposed FULL STOP.
As someone said previously "THE PARTY'S OVER" that"s why the rats are jumping ship!!!
Let's Forget the facts, we'll blame Olllie who's put his hand up to try and fix the comp. Moronic
Let's spend more money on booze up's! The whole board knew what was going on Monday!
So how many people is that now?? And how many did they tell?? We can keep going?

Let's be honest it'll be a pretty shit guessing game youre either Brett or Rick probably more likely Brett because you don't come across that smart , just saying

All of a sudden we enter the guessing game. Great deflection. If you think thats gonna work good luck with that. Good, now it gets interesting. I have an idea who paul, deano, magpie wombat & harsha are needless to say they're identity aint the all that important. I couldn't give a rats. The stuff that's killed this comp is whats more important. Everyone's in denial about the crap thats gone on. It needs to be fixed. Paul you still there waky waky. Get to the bottom of the issues, sorry everyone else has.

All of a sudden we enter the guessing game. Great deflection. If you think thats gonna work good luck with that. Good, now it gets interesting. I have an idea who paul, deano, magpie wombat & harsha are needless to say they're identity aint the all that important. I couldn't give a rats. The stuff that's killed this comp is whats more important. Everyone's in denial about the crap thats gone on. It needs to be fixed. Paul you still there waky waky. Get to the bottom of the issues, sorry everyone else has.

Oh look stupids back, how are you zampa?
When I seen your name pop up I thought wow he's got the name of those 2 clubs! Haha silly me.
Fair to say if you don't know who I am you're dumber then what we gave you credit for.

They do seem like the same person Deano

Wow.
I've just logged onto see if there's any players changing Club's, when training starts etc and have been bombarded by some heavy duty stuff. I was actually starting to believe some of the rambling's until I read that Wombat told someone to go and hang themself. You truly are a dickhead and need to get back onto your medication you spineless gutless wonder. Anyone that spews that sort of shit out needs to be locked up. It's Cricket for Christ sake. Get a life.
From what I'm reading here, there are area's of concern on the Board and obviously a huge rat amongst the ranks but I'm sure they will sort it out. I was at the AGM and voted for Ollie but not for this Crap to occur. If you don't like it ring the Cops to investigate. I'm sure they have Zampa and Wombat on speed dial. Or ring the ATO (no idea what that is? That's the place where you send your tax return if you weren't on the dole)

Hi all.. Have read all the wonderful replys.. Some of u reakon Ollie.. Well u are so far off the mark that it's not funny.. All this shit has come out long before he came along.. Don't go and point the finger at someone if your not a hundred percent sure.. Need to look a lot closer.. And just for the record those who know Ollie on a personal level will tell u if he had a problem he would sort it, and it wouldn't be aired on here.

I love the crap on big footy but this takes the cake.
I hope you all find out who each other are and im there sitting with a beer and popcorn! I would actually reckon nothing would happen and you would all tap each other on the ass. (Oh i was only stirring the pot) kind of comments.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back