NMCA 2019/2020

spineless competition. Never had any guts to make a stand & stick to the rules. If you play an unregistered player you get what you deserve. If you do it again the club should be heavily fined. The next thing we'll hear is zero tolerance by the umpires with serious suspensions. Gutless board, useless umpires, sh*t competition. Top 2 clubs do whatever they want & get away with everthing.
If only we could understand your rant

Are they going through every match now? This is looking worse and worse for YCW... Has there been any official communication from NMCA on the issue?
Given that that match reports are done by computer it is most likely that the computer will spit out unregistered players with a particular club
Fairly basic and not very tIme consuming for Mr Riley or Mr Giddons.
Why are you suggesting that there has not been official communication from NMCA?

Last edited:
socials stitched up a home final in b grade before Christmas. probably says more about the current standard of b grade than anything but still impressive rebuild after 'mass walk out' much mentioned here and pathetic winless season in a grade when the money at club dried up and previous long term admin figures jumped ship to other clubs. think im on record here as saying club was dead and buried from outside looking in. keon park only threat. also another club that looked dead and buried. will be good to see these 2 traditional strong clubs play off

Last edited:
socials stitched up a home final in b grade before Christmas. probably says more about the current standard of b grade than anything but still impressive rebuild after 'mass walk out' much mentioned here and pathetic winless season in a grade when the money at club dried up and previous long term admin figures jumped ship to other clubs. think im on record here as saying club was dead and buried from outside looking in. keon park only threat. also another club that looked dead and buried. will be good to see these 2 traditional strong clubs play off

im sure all the $$$$ they are spending now doesn’t help them either? Socials that is? Not sure Keon park have gone out on much of a spending spree

id be spewing if i was socials with all the money they have spent, come finals they get done.. My prediction is on Keon Park..
In saying that 5 rounds to go.. Anything can happen

id be spewing if i was socials with all the money they have spent, come finals they get done.. My prediction is on Keon Park..
In saying that 5 rounds to go.. Anything can happen

It does look like a 2 horse race atm huge gap back to the others chasing. Seems to be anyone’s guess who rounds out the final 2 spots

Back