NMCA 21/22

A Sims and I would like to know who is "We've"?
It's not a rumour.
"Weve" we have. We as in jika or Nmca or clubs within.

"They're " they are. They as in Rivergum

Does that clear it up for you?

Good luck to them , we've (there's that word again) lost many clubs before , Camrea being one of them and we are still kicking (punching, swinging bats) whatever you wanna call it.

"Weve" we have. We as in jika or Nmca or clubs within.

"They're " they are. They as in Rivergum

Does that clear it up for you?

Good luck to them , we've (there's that word again) lost many clubs before , Camrea being one of them and we are still kicking (punching, swinging bats) whatever you wanna call it.
We've never blown 50k in a season though.
We've done it for the first time.

how could you be embarrassed ,
you don’t have enough conviction to put your name behind your comments your a spineless individual with a big mouth .
I didn’t realise snakes had emotions!!!

Rip John Deighton
unfortunately the camrea cricket club and the competition lost a life member this afternoon John passed away peacefully after a long health battle.
I’d hope the Nmca show respect and pass the message on to all clubs.
Black armbands should be compulsory for all final participants this week .
Vale John Deighton.

Rip John Deighton
unfortunately the camrea cricket club and the competition lost a life member this afternoon John passed away peacefully after a long health battle.
I’d hope the Nmca show respect and pass the message on to all clubs.
Black armbands should be compulsory for all final participants this week .
Vale John Deighton.
JD was a great man and hope he RIP after fighting long and hard with his cancer battle

What a weekend ahead in all 3 grades:
HT vs Camrea - Camrea going in with all the momentum
Donath vs Dennis - Dennis out for revenge but Donath too strong and too good
Colts vs Rivergum - The 2 Dominant teams of the this grade but Colts to win a close one
Hard to argue with these selections ,
camrea are absolutely flying.

Donath look to have the wood on Dennis after the semi, sparrow will need to do serious heavy lifting fior Dennis to get up.

Colts vs rivergum looks like a better both teams finish on 80+ points and playing each other twice in the last month for a win each.

Interesting rumour floating around the traps regarding a camrea player playing in two different 2 day competitions after the Christmas break. Always thought cut off was end of December.

Hard to argue with these selections ,
camrea are absolutely flying.

Donath look to have the wood on Dennis after the semi, sparrow will need to do serious heavy lifting fior Dennis to get up.

Colts vs rivergum looks like a better both teams finish on 80+ points and playing each other twice in the last month for a win each.

Interesting rumour floating around the traps regarding a camrea player playing in two different 2 day competitions after the Christmas break. Always thought cut off was end of December.
The Association’s white knight going off half cocked again talking about rules. How’s that investigation of a punch on coming along there egg? For a keyboard warrior with plenty to say you’re all tip and no iceberg. You found those coins to rub together yet?

The Association’s white knight going off half cocked again talking about rules. How’s that investigation of a punch on coming along there egg? For a keyboard warrior with plenty to say you’re all tip and no iceberg. You found those coins to rub together yet?
Here we go again..... you'd have to ask the new board member about the punch on he/her/they were pushing it weren't they?
Who's the so called white knight you keep talking about?
Sounds like you have a fetish for men in uniform.

Here we go again..... you'd have to ask the new board member about the punch on he/her/they were pushing it weren't they?
Who's the so called white knight you keep talking about?
Sounds like you have a fetish for men in uniform.
Are you sure it's not being investigated or just making stuff up again?
Your pig, your farm white knight. Men in uniform may well be my thing. So tell us egg, how would you rate the NMCA Board’s performance over the past 12 months? You’re the single biggest cheerleader for them, give them a public rating for their administration. Tell us all.

Your pig, your farm white knight. Men in uniform may well be my thing. So tell us egg, how would you rate the NMCA Board’s performance over the past 12 months? You’re the single biggest cheerleader for them, give them a public rating for their administration. Tell us all.
Ill let you polish my Amour but youre not touching my sword.
Outside of some drongos wanting to take them to court and stuffing everyone's season in the process I personally haven't heard of too many other issues.
Youre the expert so i'll leave the ratings to your good self.

Ill let you polish my Amour but youre not touching my sword.
Outside of some drongos wanting to take them to court and stuffing everyone's season in the process I personally haven't heard of too many other issues.
Youre the expert so i'll leave the ratings to your good self.
Last time I checked the drongos won. That tells me plenty. If the drongos won, by your own words, the Board stuffed everyone’s season. I’m no expert, but you’re still a cheerleader. Looks like you need some new Pom poms. Might be some loose change floating around the back room of NMCA house.

Last time I checked the drongos won. That tells me plenty. If the drongos won, by your own words, the Board stuffed everyone’s season. I’m no expert, but you’re still a cheerleader. Looks like you need some new Pom poms. Might be some loose change floating around the back room of NMCA house.
My understanding is you won an injunction not a court case.
What colour pom poms would you suggest? Hate for them to clash with my amour after you've given it the once over.

My understanding is you won an injunction not a court case.
What colour pom poms would you suggest? Hate for them to clash with my amour after you've given it the once over.
I thought Camrea won the injunction…which was in a courtroom. I recall watching it, happening in a court room. Sounds like a court case to me. Looked like a court case to me. In your world where do injunctions get heard, NMCA house? That’s where you must live. You don’t need a once over, Camrea’s already given it to you many, many times over, not just once.

Back