NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

sweet as;345643 said:
Camrea Merging With Lalor Stars Concept Sounds Interesting??
Please Tell Us More???

Well i was told that if they went in alone they would not be put straight into Barclay shield. So they merge with the stars and play in the top flight

sweet as;345643 said:
Camrea Merging With Lalor Stars Concept Sounds Interesting??
Please Tell Us More???

Well i was told that if they went in alone they would not be put straight into Barclay shield. So they merge with the stars and play in the top flight

duckman;345642 said:
Hi all this site has been quiet of late.

BUT i Have some very interseting news.
After watching the local ffoty this week i've got a couple of scoops.

First is- Camrea will merge with Lalor stars and will play in the DVCA !!!

Second -Rosebank will be playing at Allard park where new rooms and a new TURF wicket will be laid. Meaning they will be moving also to the MMVC.

And lucky last- Holy Trinity will be moving into the HDCA to take Greensbourgh's place.

So well done Bill coz you stuffed this comp right up:mad:

Also can Cotchin boys, Snake and anyone from Holy confirm what i heard from the horses so to say mouth!!!

Should be a fun night this friday:D

I have heard Camrea are seriously considering a move. I couldn't see Rosebank leaving but then again anything is possible. Holy Trinity have been looking for greener pastures for a couple of years now so this is no real suprise. Just interesting to note what would happen to this comp if Camrea leave. I suppose Rosebank would win the premiiership for the next 10 years in a row so you may as well stay at home as it will be completely lop sided. Ahh bring on a merger with HDCA because that would be the only saviour for a dying competition.:confused::confused:

duckman;345642 said:
Hi all this site has been quiet of late.

BUT i Have some very interseting news.
After watching the local ffoty this week i've got a couple of scoops.

First is- Camrea will merge with Lalor stars and will play in the DVCA !!!

Second -Rosebank will be playing at Allard park where new rooms and a new TURF wicket will be laid. Meaning they will be moving also to the MMVC.

And lucky last- Holy Trinity will be moving into the HDCA to take Greensbourgh's place.

So well done Bill coz you stuffed this comp right up:mad:

Also can Cotchin boys, Snake and anyone from Holy confirm what i heard from the horses so to say mouth!!!

Should be a fun night this friday:D

I have heard Camrea are seriously considering a move. I couldn't see Rosebank leaving but then again anything is possible. Holy Trinity have been looking for greener pastures for a couple of years now so this is no real suprise. Just interesting to note what would happen to this comp if Camrea leave. I suppose Rosebank would win the premiiership for the next 10 years in a row so you may as well stay at home as it will be completely lop sided. Ahh bring on a merger with HDCA because that would be the only saviour for a dying competition.:confused::confused:

YCW and Cameron both told by council today look for new home
Moore Park to be subdivided starts april 2010

KBee;345676 said:

What will it be subdivided to. What will happen to West Preston Footy club? Seems a little strange to me:confused:

KBee;345676 said:

What will it be subdivided to. What will happen to West Preston Footy club? Seems a little strange to me:confused:

KBee;345676 said:

Another d!ckhead who thinks he's funny.
There's already enough involved with this forum mate, it doesn't need another r&tard joining the ranks.

KBee;345676 said:

Another d!ckhead who thinks he's funny.
There's already enough involved with this forum mate, it doesn't need another r&tard joining the ranks.

It makes me laugh really all of this !

1. What has Bill and the board done to stuff up the competition ?
I just dont get it whats so wrong about it !

2. Dont know about a merger of Camrea and Lalor Stars but the question has to asked WHY ?
Both Clubs have Money Both Clubs have good facilities Both Clubs have Cash, And both clubs have lots of support good committee I think there are the main reasons to Merge ?

3. Why would anyone want to leave to go to HDCA ?
What reasons bit of luck we will be all one soon anyway, if the HDCA get off their bums and make a decision !

The biggest issue the association has is that the board should be thrown out as we have to bloody buy our own booze friday night !
Dont they know its hard times out there, It could have been like NMCA stimulus package as such ! I'm blaming Gidds ! lol ( only joking Gidds )

Just my two bobs worth !

PS : I think Another Merger is well down the track and should be over the line soon and this one is real both clubs going to a last meeting and vote !

2. Dont know about a merger of Camrea and Lalor Stars but the question has to asked WHY ?
Both Clubs have Money Both Clubs have good facilities Both Clubs have Cash, And both clubs have lots of support good committee I think there are the main reasons to Merge ?

What reasons bit of luck we will be all one soon anyway, if the HDCA get off their bums and make a decision !

The biggest issue the association has is that the board should be thrown out as we have to bloody buy our own booze friday night !
Dont they know its hard times out there, It could have been like NMCA stimulus package as such ! I'm blaming Gidds ! lol ( only joking Gidds )

Just my two bobs worth !

PS : I think Another Merger is well down the track and should be over the line soon and this one is real both clubs going to a last meeting and vote !

bigman2007;345853 said:

Just my two bobs worth !

1- If there's nothing wrong with the comp then why is the BOARD so keen to MERGE???

2- You are obviuosly not offay in the optics department. I told you WHY they WILL merge in my earlier post. It is so they can go straight into the DVCA Barclay Shield and not the money shield.

3- You say why would anyone wanna go then go on to say with a bit of luck we will merge??? WTF???? Make up your mind mate.

I'll give you a FACT.............

THE HDCA WILL NEVER MERGE WITH NMCA.

As i'm sure you well know that the nmca(bill anderson) is the one pushing for it to happen because the writing is on the wall and that there is to many clubs and when we loose the big 2 plus a promising side in Holy then the comp will be a laughing stock. But hey that's ok because it aint the boards fault is it.:confused:
Are you serious when you say that the Board is not at fault when we loose these clubs.

Ah but it must be the fault of the clubs moving because they CONSTANTLY change the rules and they made several key umpires want to leave and they changed the finals format and they also restructured the comp whereby some 3rds teams still play 2nds teams and other 3rds teams play 4ths teams and then we still have 1sts teams playing against 3rds and 4ths teams BUT the board never stuffs up.

The powers at the HDCA are to smart and aren't falling for Bill's antics and operate a very good comp with strong clubs with minimal fuss or fanfare. There not out to stroke there own ego's and don't operate with hidden agenda's they actually try and help there clubs NOT conspire to work against them.

And you reckon that it makes YOU laugh...........
well it's giving me stomach pains to know that your just trying to STICK up for your mates who are in the wrong time and time again and this comp in 2 years will be a laughing stock.

I'll tell ya why i'm annoyed............

Because when i play for my club in 2 years time i won't be able to face Mcgann, Pougiuos, Plumpton, Larsen, Sos, Sampimom, Eryre, Oly, Watts, O'Brien, Altis, Harvey etc etc. I also won't be able to bowl to Plumpton, Sampimom, Jesensak, Berak, Bubis, Tenuta, Harvey, Dalla Rivva, O'brien, Perraera, Mcgann, Pougious and Sos.
Instead in 2 years i'll bowl to bloody Clohesy!!!!
Now do you see what the comp will be like in 2 years.
Chalk and Cheese my friend.

bigman2007;345853 said:

Just my two bobs worth !

1- If there's nothing wrong with the comp then why is the BOARD so keen to MERGE???

2- You are obviuosly not offay in the optics department. I told you WHY they WILL merge in my earlier post. It is so they can go straight into the DVCA Barclay Shield and not the money shield.

3- You say why would anyone wanna go then go on to say with a bit of luck we will merge??? WTF???? Make up your mind mate.

As i'm sure you well know that the nmca(bill anderson) is the one pushing for it to happen because the writing is on the wall and that there is to many clubs and when we loose the big 2 plus a promising side in Holy then the comp will be a laughing stock. But hey that's ok because it aint the boards fault is it.:confused:
Are you serious when you say that the Board is not at fault when we loose these clubs.

Ah but it must be the fault of the clubs moving because they CONSTANTLY change the rules and they made several key umpires want to leave and they changed the finals format and they also restructured the comp whereby some 3rds teams still play 2nds teams and other 3rds teams play 4ths teams and then we still have 1sts teams playing against 3rds and 4ths teams BUT the board never stuffs up.

The powers at the HDCA are to smart and aren't falling for Bill's antics and operate a very good comp with strong clubs with minimal fuss or fanfare. There not out to stroke there own ego's and don't operate with hidden agenda's they actually try and help there clubs NOT conspire to work against them.

well it's giving me stomach pains to know that your just trying to STICK up for your mates who are in the wrong time and time again and this comp in 2 years will be a laughing stock.

Because when i play for my club in 2 years time i won't be able to face Mcgann, Pougiuos, Plumpton, Larsen, Sos, Sampimom, Eryre, Oly, Watts, O'Brien, Altis, Harvey etc etc. I also won't be able to bowl to Plumpton, Sampimom, Jesensak, Berak, Bubis, Tenuta, Harvey, Dalla Rivva, O'brien, Perraera, Mcgann, Pougious and Sos.

"offay"

You are obviously not too flash in the brains department Duckman. I would not go bagging anyone when you are gonna try and pass that off as a word.
LOL!
:)

"offay"

You are obviously not too flash in the brains department Duckman. I would not go bagging anyone when you are gonna try and pass that off as a word.
LOL!

Duckman,you seem to be convinced that the big 2 are leaving.Messrs Karvelis and Anderson will be happy with that!
Personaly i cant see that happening.
By the way Cloheys is a gun bat!!!!! LOL:D

Duckman,you seem to be convinced that the big 2 are leaving.Messrs Karvelis and Anderson will be happy with that!

duckman;345860 said:

Hey duckman, i dont know who you are, but i tell you what, i could not have said all that any better than you. Your are spot on. One of the big clubs is on the move and you can bet anything that the other club will follow. Thanks alot to "the voiceof Treason"lol. Our comp will be a p1ss weak comp and we will never attract any decent players again.
RIP nmca

duckman;345860 said:

Hey duckman, i dont know who you are, but i tell you what, i could not have said all that any better than you. Your are spot on. One of the big clubs is on the move and you can bet anything that the other club will follow. Thanks alot to "the voiceof Treason"lol. Our comp will be a p1ss weak comp and we will never attract any decent players again.
RIP nmca

Mr Wonderful;345864 said:
"offay"

LOL!

Well if you actually know what the word means then you will know that i spelt it wrong.:D

But here it is for the uneducated "AU FAIT"

Just feel free to ignore my points and pick out the 1 spelling error though.

Mr Wonderful;345864 said:
"offay"

LOL!

Well if you actually know what the word means then you will know that i spelt it wrong.:D

But here it is for the uneducated "AU FAIT"

Just feel free to ignore my points and pick out the 1 spelling error though.

Hey Bigman2007, Is it true that you tried to get a petition going to try and get rid of one of the big clubs a few years ago because you couldnt cut the mustard against them.If this is true you should hide your head in shame. You should enjoy playing against good teams. I must admit I havent had much success against Camrea/Rosebank but I still have a crack. Why dont you take your brown tongue elsewhere and stop telling us what a good job the board are doing, coz your a joke. Lets face it the board has done a lousy job(from the viewbank windsock) ha ha:D:D

Hey Bigman2007, Is it true that you tried to get a petition going to try and get rid of one of the big clubs a few years ago because you couldnt cut the mustard against them.If this is true you should hide your head in shame. You should enjoy playing against good teams. I must admit I havent had much success against Camrea/Rosebank but I still have a crack. Why dont you take your brown tongue elsewhere and stop telling us what a good job the board are doing, coz your a joke. Lets face it the board has done a lousy job(from the viewbank windsock) ha ha:D:D

Hmmmm;345881 said:

I don't want it to come across as if i'm having a crack at Paul. Very sorry if it does.
If not him then say 9 players other than Mcfredies from Druids. There are other cricketers in Burland as well.
Just using it as an example as to what this comp will loose in 2 years time.
Believe what i say because it will all come out if not 2morrow at preso then by the end of next week i'm tipping. My sources are ALL within the respective clubs i have mentioned.

The board have pissed off alot of people not just from Camrea/Rosebank/Holy Trinity there are more club presidents who are unhappy with the hierarchy.

Hmmmm;345881 said:

I don't want it to come across as if i'm having a crack at Paul. Very sorry if it does.
If not him then say 9 players other than Mcfredies from Druids. There are other cricketers in Burland as well.
Just using it as an example as to what this comp will loose in 2 years time.
Believe what i say because it will all come out if not 2morrow at preso then by the end of next week i'm tipping. My sources are ALL within the respective clubs i have mentioned.

The board have pissed off alot of people not just from Camrea/Rosebank/Holy Trinity there are more club presidents who are unhappy with the hierarchy.

canplay1;345890 said:

What a sad sad individual you must be if this were true.

Go over to England and ask the players from Hull, Stoke, West Brom , Villa or infact any players that don't play for United, Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal and see if they would like to organize a petition against the big 4 because they are tooo good or we cannot compete against them so let's gat rid of them???????

Why play sport if you don't wanna test yourself against the best week in week out????

canplay1;345890 said:

What a sad sad individual you must be if this were true.

Go over to England and ask the players from Hull, Stoke, West Brom , Villa or infact any players that don't play for United, Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal and see if they would like to organize a petition against the big 4 because they are tooo good or we cannot compete against them so let's gat rid of them???????

Why play sport if you don't wanna test yourself against the best week in week out????

PLEASE Be serious .... I havent even played against the so called super clubs in years !
Why would we want to get rid of em !
Plumpton Was fantastic to watch bat the one year we did play against him 100 before tea I think ! One of the best innings I have seen ( except we were on the end of it ) And a good bloke afterwards ....... AJ is a good friend so please dont make up stupid quotes ! That I wanted them out of the competition ! Load of rubbish

In regards to having a go at me about the merger of Camrea & Lalor Stars I just dont think a merger to get into A grade is the answer ! Surely Lalor stars & Camrea past players members would have a bit to say bout it there must be a better way ..... Like winning the flag in Money sheild theres a spot with Greensborough going into the comp ( At the moment they are having a bye )

In regards to Personally having a go at me about defending the board I just think if these guys dont do thye job who will ? ??? You guys ????

HDCA well if they will never get this merger takeover what ever ( Cant be a takeover as HDCA have what 10 clubs ) on the go well why wont they just tell NMCA that they arent interested ! If they and clubs are so against just say so officially ! Just good buisness practice one would think !

Just relax guys everyone has the right to a opinion no need to get personal lets not go back to that I think everyone has the good competition at heart ....

Cheers

PLEASE Be serious .... I havent even played against the so called super clubs in years !
Why would we want to get rid of em !
Plumpton Was fantastic to watch bat the one year we did play against him 100 before tea I think ! One of the best innings I have seen ( except we were on the end of it ) And a good bloke afterwards ....... AJ is a good friend so please dont make up stupid quotes ! That I wanted them out of the competition ! Load of rubbish

In regards to having a go at me about the merger of Camrea & Lalor Stars I just dont think a merger to get into A grade is the answer ! Surely Lalor stars & Camrea past players members would have a bit to say bout it there must be a better way ..... Like winning the flag in Money sheild theres a spot with Greensborough going into the comp ( At the moment they are having a bye )

In regards to Personally having a go at me about defending the board I just think if these guys dont do thye job who will ? ??? You guys ????

HDCA well if they will never get this merger takeover what ever ( Cant be a takeover as HDCA have what 10 clubs ) on the go well why wont they just tell NMCA that they arent interested ! If they and clubs are so against just say so officially ! Just good buisness practice one would think !

Just relax guys everyone has the right to a opinion no need to get personal lets not go back to that I think everyone has the good competition at heart ....

Cheers

lalor stars and camrea will not be merging , dont know were this rumour started no-one on the lalor stars committee have discussed merging with camrea.

lalor stars and camrea will not be merging , dont know were this rumour started no-one on the lalor stars committee have discussed merging with camrea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back