NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Cotchin Boys;346347 said:
It will be great to play cricket in a well run competition.:)
Ciao Jika - :)
Ciao it's not dago land. Your obviously not Plumpton who is the only Aussie at your club. Good riddance and enjoy your pasta.

Cotchin Boys;346347 said:
It will be great to play cricket in a well run competition.:)
Ciao Jika - :)
Ciao it's not dago land. Your obviously not Plumpton who is the only Aussie at your club. Good riddance and enjoy your pasta.

All the NMCA guys found ways to hang crap on rosebank and the way the club was run, now they have gone people now realise what we have lost
but, the deecision to move from a comp with 10 grades and plenty of oportunity for clubs to expand to go into comp with four grades seems odd, dosnt Rosebank want to grow itself? dont think hdca will be welcome in odc next year.

All the NMCA guys found ways to hang crap on rosebank and the way the club was run, now they have gone people now realise what we have lost
but, the deecision to move from a comp with 10 grades and plenty of oportunity for clubs to expand to go into comp with four grades seems odd, dosnt Rosebank want to grow itself? dont think hdca will be welcome in odc next year.

duckman;346470 said:
I'm from Keon Park.

I'll say it agian. Just becasue i'm not on the board or don't agree with there decisions does not mean i or anyone else can't pass judgment on them. They are not imune from crictisism. My club has already spoke to the board on numerous occasions regarding the bizare rule changes time and time again.

What vision does the NMCA have for the next 5 years because it aint on it's website?????

I'm gonna watch this space and see if Bill will be pro active and try to lure a power club or will he still wanna take the easy option and try for a merger with North West now that the HDCA don't want a bar of us.

Ask yourself this question and see what answer you come up with.
If the NMCA is thriving and alive and the Board is doing such a fantastic job then why are they so keen to merge with the HDCA who don't?????????

Do you still think the board is running this comp well??????

I didnt say they are running well as I said a few decisions maybe I didnt agree with but I think they are doing the job that me or you could not do !

Just curious isnt a club legend from your club on the board I would hope you voice your opinions to him face to face !

Didnt answer my question, are you a committee member of your club ?

Why I think the board wanted to merge is because it would be a better competition !
Isnt that what we want ?
If it meant Keon park or my club going down a grade isnt the main focus to improve the competition ....
Thats just my thoughts ! ( not necessarily our committee views )

K bee point of leaving a comp with 10 Grades to 4 Grades is a valid one would like to know the reasoning there, but what is done is done if Rosebank would elaborate on how the decision came about might be good.....Maybe not on a forum but maybe a letter to the board or something.
It was just interesting in the email sent out by NMCA that they have had no correspondance with Rosebank at all !

duckman;346470 said:
I'm from Keon Park.

I'll say it agian. Just becasue i'm not on the board or don't agree with there decisions does not mean i or anyone else can't pass judgment on them. They are not imune from crictisism. My club has already spoke to the board on numerous occasions regarding the bizare rule changes time and time again.

What vision does the NMCA have for the next 5 years because it aint on it's website?????

I'm gonna watch this space and see if Bill will be pro active and try to lure a power club or will he still wanna take the easy option and try for a merger with North West now that the HDCA don't want a bar of us.

Ask yourself this question and see what answer you come up with.
If the NMCA is thriving and alive and the Board is doing such a fantastic job then why are they so keen to merge with the HDCA who don't?????????

Do you still think the board is running this comp well??????

I didnt say they are running well as I said a few decisions maybe I didnt agree with but I think they are doing the job that me or you could not do !

Just curious isnt a club legend from your club on the board I would hope you voice your opinions to him face to face !

Didnt answer my question, are you a committee member of your club ?

Why I think the board wanted to merge is because it would be a better competition !
Isnt that what we want ?
If it meant Keon park or my club going down a grade isnt the main focus to improve the competition ....
Thats just my thoughts ! ( not necessarily our committee views )

K bee point of leaving a comp with 10 Grades to 4 Grades is a valid one would like to know the reasoning there, but what is done is done if Rosebank would elaborate on how the decision came about might be good.....Maybe not on a forum but maybe a letter to the board or something.
It was just interesting in the email sent out by NMCA that they have had no correspondance with Rosebank at all !

crusty;346343 said:
breaking news rosebank gone 2 heidelberg comp its a done deal

Why leave? Why now? Can anyone who has any insight and not just their own opinion let us know. What would make a very strong club leave whilst it is having so much success over recent years?
Is it the board……
Is it other clubs trying to drag them down….
Why?
Either way it reflects poorly on this competition to lose its strongest club.
I think the only ones happy about this are the ones who have their own personal agenda.
Crusty would want his boys to stay in A Grade
Bigman would see this as a chance to go up into A Grade

Even though our ones might remain in Quick which would be good for us this is not good for our competition. Bad day for NMCA.

crusty;346343 said:
breaking news rosebank gone 2 heidelberg comp its a done deal

Why leave? Why now? Can anyone who has any insight and not just their own opinion let us know. What would make a very strong club leave whilst it is having so much success over recent years?
Is it the board……
Why?
I think the only ones happy about this are the ones who have their own personal agenda.

Even though our ones might remain in Quick which would be good for us this is not good for our competition. Bad day for NMCA.

Bartos;346520 said:

and how good is your sh!t club travelling cockhead??

Bartos;346520 said:

Messrs karvelis and anderson you have done a wonderful job in moving the nmca into a new dawn.I dips my lid to you both for such a stirling job!!!
You two men of great vision will go down in history as the saviours of our thriving competition.One to be envied and marveled by every other suburban association in the state.
I am sure that bronze statues of you both will be erected outside nmca house in the not to distant future.
You will be immortalised forever!!

Messrs karvelis and anderson you have done a wonderful job in moving the nmca into a new dawn.I dips my lid to you both for such a stirling job!!!
You two men of great vision will go down in history as the saviours of our thriving competition.One to be envied and marveled by every other suburban association in the state.
I am sure that bronze statues of you both will be erected outside nmca house in the not to distant future.
You will be immortalised forever!!

Wispers;346526 said:
Is it the board……
Why?

Wispers
Certinly not happy about the situation would rather Rosebank stay and drag quality cricketers to the competition we werent good enough to win the flag so it is out of our hands !
No personal agenda here I can assure you, I'd like to see whats best for the competition this certinly is not it !

HEY HMMMMMM
Ill ask you the same question I asked duckman which to his credit he answered sensibly !

If you are so critical of the board why arent you putting up your hand to help out or go on the board ?

Are you a committee member of your club & if so what club are you from not a time to be hiding bend smoke and mirrors maybe its time for a few new faces on the board maybe you could help ?

Wispers;346526 said:
Is it the board……
Why?

Wispers
Certinly not happy about the situation would rather Rosebank stay and drag quality cricketers to the competition we werent good enough to win the flag so it is out of our hands !
No personal agenda here I can assure you, I'd like to see whats best for the competition this certinly is not it !

HEY HMMMMMM
Ill ask you the same question I asked duckman which to his credit he answered sensibly !

If you are so critical of the board why arent you putting up your hand to help out or go on the board ?

Are you a committee member of your club & if so what club are you from not a time to be hiding bend smoke and mirrors maybe its time for a few new faces on the board maybe you could help ?

Cotchin Boys;346527 said:
Play in a stronger comp than yours. Don't tread on a used syringe! Back to your own board thanks!

Cotchin Boys;346527 said:
Play in a stronger comp than yours. Don't tread on a used syringe! Back to your own board thanks!

Bartos;346579 said:

LOL - You obviously haven't been to many of the HDCA gounds or clubs. Not here to get personal but have you ever heard about the saying involving 'glass houses'?

Bartos;346579 said:

LOL - You obviously haven't been to many of the HDCA gounds or clubs. Not here to get personal but have you ever heard about the saying involving 'glass houses'?

HEY HMMMMMM

Why would i want to join the board when messrs karvalis and anderson are doing such a great job as i've already mentioned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like i said they will go down in history!
Keep up the good job men!

HEY HMMMMMM

Why would i want to join the board when messrs karvalis and anderson are doing such a great job as i've already mentioned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm;346597 said:
HEY HMMMMMM

Good answer well done !
Avoided the other questions I see !

Hmmmm;346597 said:
HEY HMMMMMM

Good answer well done !
Avoided the other questions I see !

Just heard a rumour that Camrea are knocking on DVCA or HDCA doors as of this year.
Both comps woudl take them.

Just heard a rumour that Camrea are knocking on DVCA or HDCA doors as of this year.
Both comps woudl take them.

would like to say thanks to all the idiots on this forum and in the wider nmca community for making rosebank leave our competition which will make us a very very weak competition from now on
thnaks :(

would like to say thanks to all the idiots on this forum and in the wider nmca community for making rosebank leave our competition which will make us a very very weak competition from now on

friezy69;346605 said:

turmoil still haunts poor old JIKA. As a friend of mine once said--- you can fry em, you can steam em, you can bbq em, but no matter what they are still saussages!!! same applys here !!!! you can dress it up call it something different but its still JIKA!!

friezy69;346605 said:

turmoil still haunts poor old JIKA. As a friend of mine once said--- you can fry em, you can steam em, you can bbq em, but no matter what they are still saussages!!! same applys here !!!! you can dress it up call it something different but its still JIKA!!

HORSEHEAD;346608 said:

Mate go back to your own thread, actually go have ya AGM you and ya nine other clubs in someones Loungeroom work out what ya doing !

HORSEHEAD;346608 said:

Mate go back to your own thread, actually go have ya AGM you and ya nine other clubs in someones Loungeroom work out what ya doing !

the comp will survive with or without any particular club or clubs

get over it guys, they whinged and complained off the field and were a great team on it....lets hope for the hdca sake, they just follow the rules and not try to change everything to suit.

the irony of all this, is everyone blames the nmca board for changing rules, rosebank did exactly the same thing when they ran the show...anyone else remember the 1st season of the new pitches?????????????????????

fact is in 5 years (maybe less) all their good players will be gone, and they have no one coming through to replace them, its hdca's problem now

camrea would be bigger loss as they have kids nowadays.

goodbye to a good team, good era and a soso club.

next

get over it guys, they whinged and complained off the field and were a great team on it....lets hope for the hdca sake, they just follow the rules and not try to change everything to suit.

the irony of all this, is everyone blames the nmca board for changing rules, rosebank did exactly the same thing when they ran the show...anyone else remember the 1st season of the new pitches?????????????????????

fact is in 5 years (maybe less) all their good players will be gone, and they have no one coming through to replace them, its hdca's problem now

camrea would be bigger loss as they have kids nowadays.

goodbye to a good team, good era and a soso club.

next

northmetroboy;346611 said:

camrea would be bigger loss as they have kids nowadays.next

As CCR sang, "Looks like we're in for nasty weather"!:cool:

northmetroboy;346611 said:

camrea would be bigger loss as they have kids nowadays.next

bigman2007;346610 said:

knackers thats true we will be in a cossy loungeroom, but the good thing is we wont need a metal detector on the front door!

bigman2007;346610 said:

knackers thats true we will be in a cossy loungeroom, but the good thing is we wont need a metal detector on the front door!

Blue Blood;346613 said:

More importanty from the Endz -- 'just spend 6 months in a leaky boat lucky just to stay afloat" lalalalalalala

Blue Blood;346613 said:

More importanty from the Endz -- 'just spend 6 months in a leaky boat lucky just to stay afloat" lalalalalalala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back