NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

friezy69;346605 said:
would like to say thanks to all the idiots on this forum and in the wider nmca community for making rosebank leave our competition which will make us a very very weak competition from now on
thnaks :(
So you're telling me they left the comp because of this forum. You complete goose. There would be people on this forum pretending they are from other clubs I'm sure. They better pull the pin on big footy then going by your theory as every club will move to the Eastern Football League leaving the AFL clubless. Think before you type. I have not heard WHY they decided to leave only crazy theories.

friezy69;346605 said:
would like to say thanks to all the idiots on this forum and in the wider nmca community for making rosebank leave our competition which will make us a very very weak competition from now on
thnaks :(
So you're telling me they left the comp because of this forum. You complete goose. There would be people on this forum pretending they are from other clubs I'm sure. They better pull the pin on big footy then going by your theory as every club will move to the Eastern Football League leaving the AFL clubless. Think before you type. I have not heard WHY they decided to leave only crazy theories.

Bartos;346624 said:

well said, you listening duckman?

its a forum, if you think committees take this to heart you have problems

yeah, i'd love to know why too....maybe the bullshit innuendo would actually stop

Bartos;346624 said:

well said, you listening duckman?

its a forum, if you think committees take this to heart you have problems

yeah, i'd love to know why too....maybe the bullshit innuendo would actually stop

northmetroboy;346611 said:
the comp will survive with or without any particular club or clubs

get over it guys, they whinged and complained off the field and were a great team on it....lets hope for the hdca sake, they just follow the rules and not try to change everything to suit.

the irony of all this, is everyone blames the nmca board for changing rules, rosebank did exactly the same thing when they ran the show...anyone else remember the 1st season of the new pitches?????????????????????

fact is in 5 years (maybe less) all their good players will be gone, and they have no one coming through to replace them, its hdca's problem now

camrea would be bigger loss as they have kids nowadays.

goodbye to a good team, good era and a soso club.

next

IS THAT YOU ADA.;);)IS SURE SOUNDS LIKE YOU. WE WILL HAVE A BEER NEXT YEAR AND TALK ABOUT THE GOOD OLD DAYS.:eek::eek:

get over it guys, they whinged and complained off the field and were a great team on it....lets hope for the hdca sake, they just follow the rules and not try to change everything to suit.

the irony of all this, is everyone blames the nmca board for changing rules, rosebank did exactly the same thing when they ran the show...anyone else remember the 1st season of the new pitches?????????????????????

fact is in 5 years (maybe less) all their good players will be gone, and they have no one coming through to replace them, its hdca's problem now

next

IS THAT YOU ADA.;);)IS SURE SOUNDS LIKE YOU. WE WILL HAVE A BEER NEXT YEAR AND TALK ABOUT THE GOOD OLD DAYS.:eek::eek:

Blue Blood;346594 said:
LOL - You obviously haven't been to many of the HDCA gounds or clubs. Not here to get personal but have you ever heard about the saying involving 'glass houses'?

What would a Rosanna boy doing over here stirring the pot. Just looking after the Anderson name???

Blue Blood;346594 said:
LOL - You obviously haven't been to many of the HDCA gounds or clubs. Not here to get personal but have you ever heard about the saying involving 'glass houses'?

What would a Rosanna boy doing over here stirring the pot. Just looking after the Anderson name???

It's a bit sad that it seems that this thread has 2 or 3 people replying to themselves under the guise of various user names.

It's a bit sad that it seems that this thread has 2 or 3 people replying to themselves under the guise of various user names.

SamualSwine;346620 said:
knackers thats true we will be in a cossy loungeroom, but the good thing is we wont need a metal detector on the front door!

Mate Come on they are now calling Oriel rd East Ivanhoe ................please !
Dont throw stones they might bounce back and break windows !

SamualSwine;346620 said:
knackers thats true we will be in a cossy loungeroom, but the good thing is we wont need a metal detector on the front door!

Mate Come on they are now calling Oriel rd East Ivanhoe ................please !

The drums are beating louder and louder that camrea are set to make an announcement that they will also be leaving the jika.

Difficult times ahead for billy boy

The drums are beating louder and louder that camrea are set to make an announcement that they will also be leaving the jika.

Cotchin Boys;346682 said:

will rosebank ever get over themselves?

will rosebank ever get over themselves?

no mate, the drums are beating louder for a new beginning of the nmca, one with less controversy and whinging clubs who want everything run to suit.

good bye, dont come back now, go and stuff up your 2nd comp

no mate, the drums are beating louder for a new beginning of the nmca, one with less controversy and whinging clubs who want everything run to suit.

good bye, dont come back now, go and stuff up your 2nd comp

inspiration.666;346389 said:
Hey bossman, i would like some answers on why (if its true) they have left our comp. This is a huge move and our comp may as well shut up shop. Who will challenge Camrea now? Northcote Utd, Socials or lalor.
If I were you I would stand down from your position as you have killed this comp. You have posted on the hdca forum as well so what is the go. Bring back Deghton or lever coz they did a much better job than you. Shattered & Confused.:mad::mad:

Deighton and Lever were both liars and self serving and we don't need their kind back. WE need a board with balls to make hard decisions and we need clubs to get off their arses and have their say in the correct forums and not on bullsh!t sites like this or over a beer on a saturday night. Then we may get somewhere. Until then all this garbage will continue because none of you have the nuts to stand up at meetings and put your position forward.

inspiration.666;346389 said:
Hey bossman, i would like some answers on why (if its true) they have left our comp. This is a huge move and our comp may as well shut up shop. Who will challenge Camrea now? Northcote Utd, Socials or lalor.
If I were you I would stand down from your position as you have killed this comp. You have posted on the hdca forum as well so what is the go. Bring back Deghton or lever coz they did a much better job than you. Shattered & Confused.:mad::mad:

Deighton and Lever were both liars and self serving and we don't need their kind back. WE need a board with balls to make hard decisions and we need clubs to get off their arses and have their say in the correct forums and not on bullsh!t sites like this or over a beer on a saturday night. Then we may get somewhere. Until then all this garbage will continue because none of you have the nuts to stand up at meetings and put your position forward.

duckman;346399 said:
Well well well. There you go Mr ****erful Rosebank have left and gone to the HDCA. Are you happy that i'm not making up crap now. Yes i thought they were joining the mmvca but my source was keeping me guessing until today it is all out in the open.
A big congrats to Bill Anderson who has finally achieved 1 of his goals in getting rid of a power club.:mad:

This comp will now be even more of a laughing stock and i'm stuffed if i wanna play in it anymore.

Camrea will be next to go mark my words boys they will be gone not next season but will definately be heading elsewhere come the 2010-11 season.

Good luck to the boys from cotchin i don't blame them at all for leaving.
I for 1 am very very saddened that my comp is dying thanks to the great board hey Bigman!!!

In 3 seasons maybe even 2 this comp will be sub standard to DVCA, MMVCA, HDCA and even North West.

This is a huge vote of confidence to the powers at HDCA and there BOARD is doing the right thing by it's clubs i'm still waiting for this Board to get something right even the weather predictions:(

Hang your head in shame BILL because you will be remembered for all the WRONG reasons.

RIP NMCA:(

Hey Duckman, so far I have been vindicated and you have been proven to have spread made up bullsh!t. Turf wicket? Ha ha. MVCA? Ha ha. You guessed and made stuff up and weren't even close. Now how about the Camrea Lalor Stars merger. Is that made up as well? Is the Holy Trinity rumour made up as well? You're name isn't Lever is it because you lie about as good as he does.
Don't for a second try and claim that you got anything right you clown.
I'll ask you again, substantiate your claims and tell us the truth for once instead of telling lies and making things up.
And good luck in another comp. P!ss off and good riddance.

duckman;346399 said:
Well well well. There you go Mr ****erful Rosebank have left and gone to the HDCA. Are you happy that i'm not making up crap now. Yes i thought they were joining the mmvca but my source was keeping me guessing until today it is all out in the open.
A big congrats to Bill Anderson who has finally achieved 1 of his goals in getting rid of a power club.:mad:

This comp will now be even more of a laughing stock and i'm stuffed if i wanna play in it anymore.

Camrea will be next to go mark my words boys they will be gone not next season but will definately be heading elsewhere come the 2010-11 season.

Good luck to the boys from cotchin i don't blame them at all for leaving.
I for 1 am very very saddened that my comp is dying thanks to the great board hey Bigman!!!

In 3 seasons maybe even 2 this comp will be sub standard to DVCA, MMVCA, HDCA and even North West.

This is a huge vote of confidence to the powers at HDCA and there BOARD is doing the right thing by it's clubs i'm still waiting for this Board to get something right even the weather predictions:(

Hang your head in shame BILL because you will be remembered for all the WRONG reasons.

RIP NMCA:(

Hey Duckman, so far I have been vindicated and you have been proven to have spread made up bullsh!t. Turf wicket? Ha ha. MVCA? Ha ha. You guessed and made stuff up and weren't even close. Now how about the Camrea Lalor Stars merger. Is that made up as well? Is the Holy Trinity rumour made up as well? You're name isn't Lever is it because you lie about as good as he does.
I'll ask you again, substantiate your claims and tell us the truth for once instead of telling lies and making things up.

SamualSwine;346620 said:

That's correct. You gave us Olympic Colts and we thank you. The Rosebank/Colts swap is a bit like Andrew McLeod/Chris Groom swap isn't it?

SamualSwine;346620 said:

That's correct. You gave us Olympic Colts and we thank you. The Rosebank/Colts swap is a bit like Andrew McLeod/Chris Groom swap isn't it?

mas cambios;346664 said:

Well how about telling the forum who these eggheads are so we can p!ss them off and show them to be the fools they are.

mas cambios;346664 said:

Well how about telling the forum who these eggheads are so we can p!ss them off and show them to be the fools they are.

bigman2007;346680 said:

not to far from Eaglemont champ!!

bigman2007;346680 said:

not to far from Eaglemont champ!!

Mr Wonderful;346717 said:

Nothing like the sound of dirtbikes screaming up and down the creak all day is there ??

Mr Wonderful;346717 said:

Nothing like the sound of dirtbikes screaming up and down the creak all day is there ??

next

BILL ,
any chance the umpires the board owes money too will actually get paid ?
or was this just another one of youre empty promises ?
or have you got the shi#s with me and the other 15 blokes who are leaving ?
you should know ,you sent 4 of them letters that said and i quote " thankyou for support over the years however youre services are no longer required and you will not be allocated any games next season "
another job well done mate now you are retiring umpires when you havent got any !!! by the way hows PK going mate , mate if you want to get on here and debate the facts , no worries i will put my name to it mate , so why dont you and the rest of the muppets on here who want answers come out from behind youre wifes and girlfriends skirts and put up or shut up , i will give you answers but some of you may not actually want to hear what i know and why this comp has lost rosebank is about to lose camrea and holy trinity , not to mention the players from other clubs that are about to jump !
SO ASK AWAY BOYS , BUT BE PREPARED FOR ANSWERS THAT THOSE OF YOU WHO SUPPORT THE CURRENT BOARD MAY NOT WANT TO HEAR !

next

BILL ,
you should know ,you sent 4 of them letters that said and i quote " thankyou for support over the years however youre services are no longer required and you will not be allocated any games next season "
another job well done mate now you are retiring umpires when you havent got any !!! by the way hows PK going mate , mate if you want to get on here and debate the facts , no worries i will put my name to it mate , so why dont you and the rest of the muppets on here who want answers come out from behind youre wifes and girlfriends skirts and put up or shut up , i will give you answers but some of you may not actually want to hear what i know and why this comp has lost rosebank is about to lose camrea and holy trinity , not to mention the players from other clubs that are about to jump !
SO ASK AWAY BOYS , BUT BE PREPARED FOR ANSWERS THAT THOSE OF YOU WHO SUPPORT THE CURRENT BOARD MAY NOT WANT TO HEAR !

Mr Wonderful;346715 said:

Rosebank aren't leaving are they?????
Big deal wrong comp so my source was keeping me and the rest of us guessing.

Stay tuned on the rest of the news coz it aint made up crap.

1 so far with 2 more to come egghead.

I've had a look through your posts sunshine and your the one that makes up shit moron.

Shep returning to my club...............??
Cameron in trouble big time with umps................??

Just a couple of YOUR quotes that are unsubstantiated made up SHIT.
Maybe you should p!ss off

Mr Wonderful;346715 said:

I've had a look through your posts sunshine and your the one that makes up shit moron.

duckman;346734 said:

You got told Rosebank were leaving so you made stuff up and guessed about where it was and that they were getting a turf wicket. That is made up shit.

Now tell us about how Holy Trinity are leaving and the Camrea Lalor Stars merger or are you guessing and making stuff up there?

The Shep thing was a rumour I heard from a former player of your club that proved incorrect and the Cameron v Umpire thing was relayed to me by an umpire. It was true and it all came to a head in the last game of the year when Strezos went off his head and got sent from the field whilst batting. The problem was nobody from the Umpires or board had the balls to do the hard thing and haul the club in. Strezos was off his face in the last game so why wasn't the club and the captain reported for allowing him on to the field.

duckman;346734 said:

You got told Rosebank were leaving so you made stuff up and guessed about where it was and that they were getting a turf wicket. That is made up shit.

Now tell us about how Holy Trinity are leaving and the Camrea Lalor Stars merger or are you guessing and making stuff up there?

The Shep thing was a rumour I heard from a former player of your club that proved incorrect and the Cameron v Umpire thing was relayed to me by an umpire. It was true and it all came to a head in the last game of the year when Strezos went off his head and got sent from the field whilst batting. The problem was nobody from the Umpires or board had the balls to do the hard thing and haul the club in. Strezos was off his face in the last game so why wasn't the club and the captain reported for allowing him on to the field.

money $$$;346733 said:
BILL ,

go away would ya, all YOU do is sook :eek:

money $$$;346733 said:
BILL ,

go away would ya, all YOU do is sook :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back