NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Mr Wonderful;346738 said:
You got told Rosebank were leaving so you made stuff up and guessed about where it was and that they were getting a turf wicket. That is made up shit.

Now tell us about how Holy Trinity are leaving and the Camrea Lalor Stars merger or are you guessing and making stuff up there?

The Shep thing was a rumour I heard from a former player of your club that proved incorrect and the Cameron v Umpire thing was relayed to me by an umpire. It was true and it all came to a head in the last game of the year when Strezos went off his head and got sent from the field whilst batting. The problem was nobody from the Umpires or board had the balls to do the hard thing and haul the club in. Strezos was off his face in the last game so why wasn't the club and the captain reported for allowing him on to the field.

Oh i see it's ok for you to post RUMOURS YOU hear but whenever anyone else does it's made up crap???? Pot....kettle.....black.............

Did anyone else on this site know that Rosebank were leaving or is that NOT true about them leaving???? NOT MADE UP

Camrea and Stars merger??? Well you get told stuff like i do and excuse me to be a little self indulgent but I AM the first who mentioned it and it is still on the cards. I was told this one by now EX - President of the club who also told me that they are struggling financially because of the commitments to paying so much money to there players.

Ask over at the HDCA site about Holy Trinity because for 2 years now they have been inquiring about a possible move there.

You talk about others taking pot shots and not having nuts, well look in the mirror numnuts because at least you know where i play and at least i have the balls to tell the truth and NOT MAKE UP SH!T.

Have a look back at your posting history.
Not once have you given back a valid opinion on any issue raised on this forum.
All YOU do is attack the MAN and then you have the nerve to call everyone else weak and not having balls when YOUR the big hero that actually bags people for having opinions and contributing to the forum.

So i suggest you should P!SS off and only post when you can contribute to the forum with a valid opinion

Mr Wonderful;346738 said:
You got told Rosebank were leaving so you made stuff up and guessed about where it was and that they were getting a turf wicket. That is made up shit.

Now tell us about how Holy Trinity are leaving and the Camrea Lalor Stars merger or are you guessing and making stuff up there?

The Shep thing was a rumour I heard from a former player of your club that proved incorrect and the Cameron v Umpire thing was relayed to me by an umpire. It was true and it all came to a head in the last game of the year when Strezos went off his head and got sent from the field whilst batting. The problem was nobody from the Umpires or board had the balls to do the hard thing and haul the club in. Strezos was off his face in the last game so why wasn't the club and the captain reported for allowing him on to the field.

Oh i see it's ok for you to post RUMOURS YOU hear but whenever anyone else does it's made up crap???? Pot....kettle.....black.............

Did anyone else on this site know that Rosebank were leaving or is that NOT true about them leaving???? NOT MADE UP

Camrea and Stars merger??? Well you get told stuff like i do and excuse me to be a little self indulgent but I AM the first who mentioned it and it is still on the cards. I was told this one by now EX - President of the club who also told me that they are struggling financially because of the commitments to paying so much money to there players.

Ask over at the HDCA site about Holy Trinity because for 2 years now they have been inquiring about a possible move there.

You talk about others taking pot shots and not having nuts, well look in the mirror numnuts because at least you know where i play and at least i have the balls to tell the truth and NOT MAKE UP SH!T.

All YOU do is attack the MAN and then you have the nerve to call everyone else weak and not having balls when YOUR the big hero that actually bags people for having opinions and contributing to the forum.

So i suggest you should P!SS off and only post when you can contribute to the forum with a valid opinion

northmetroboy;346711 said:
no mate, the drums are beating louder for a new beginning of the nmca, one with less controversy and whinging clubs who want everything run to suit.

good bye, dont come back now, go and stuff up your 2nd comp

Not when you have got d!ckheads like you running the comp!!

northmetroboy;346711 said:
no mate, the drums are beating louder for a new beginning of the nmca, one with less controversy and whinging clubs who want everything run to suit.

good bye, dont come back now, go and stuff up your 2nd comp

duckman;346740 said:

I posted exactly what I heard mate.
You posted what you heard and then added shit to it to make it sound better and were proven wrong.
You are just another one of the vegies that post on this site thinking they know everything yet have little to offer the comp.
You are the one who said you did not want to play in the comp anymore. How about honouring that and walking.

duckman;346740 said:

You posted what you heard and then added shit to it to make it sound better and were proven wrong.
You are just another one of the vegies that post on this site thinking they know everything yet have little to offer the comp.
You are the one who said you did not want to play in the comp anymore. How about honouring that and walking.

Cotchin Boys;346741 said:

again, not sure who think i am

its a good advert for your new comp, referring to an administrator as a d!ckhead in a public forum....tough clubs would have fixed any problems....it was only 2 years ago that you guys ran it..........but oh well byebye got your own forum now....go away

Cotchin Boys;346741 said:

again, not sure who think i am

its a good advert for your new comp, referring to an administrator as a d!ckhead in a public forum....tough clubs would have fixed any problems....it was only 2 years ago that you guys ran it..........but oh well byebye got your own forum now....go away

duckman;346740 said:

camrea maybe in talks with another team to merge but it is not with lalor stars no-one has spoken to us and i am on the executive committee,

duckman;346740 said:

camrea maybe in talks with another team to merge but it is not with lalor stars no-one has spoken to us and i am on the executive committee,

Mr Wonderful;346743 said:

How am i proven wrong if Rosebank are leaving you swine.

Your strike rate is 0- 2 and you reckon i'm the vegie that posts crap.
MIRROR get one.

I'll type it again because your must illiterate.

I POST WHAT I GET TOLD VERBATIM................

Typical that you haven't got the BALLS to tell us where you play, yet you continue to attack the man.

Mr Wonderful;346743 said:

MIRROR get one.

Typical that you haven't got the BALLS to tell us where you play, yet you continue to attack the man.

also heard about the camrea lalor stars talk but was told it was lalor stars that approached camrea....and that camrea arent interested!! and from what i hear lalor and west lalor merger is just about a done deal!

also heard about the camrea lalor stars talk but was told it was lalor stars that approached camrea....and that camrea arent interested!! and from what i hear lalor and west lalor merger is just about a done deal!

duckman;346756 said:

MIRROR get one.

Duckman, you are so stupid you have just given us proof that you are a liar.

If you post what you are given verbatim, then how is it after being told Rosebank were leaving and left guessing about the details you somehow managed to come up with the turf wicket at Allard park and the MVCA scenario. According to your own words you weren't told those facts but tried to put two and two together. As I said, you made that stuff up. That aint verbatim you vegie.

"Yes i thought they were joining the mmvca but my source was keeping me guessing until today"

and

"Big deal wrong comp so my source was keeping me and the rest of us guessing"

Clearly you werent told where they were going but now you reckon you post what you are told verbatim. What a bullsh!t artist.

Just so you are sure, and because you didn't know what au fait meant, verbatim means In exactly the same words or word for word.

duckman;346756 said:

MIRROR get one.

If you post what you are given verbatim, then how is it after being told Rosebank were leaving and left guessing about the details you somehow managed to come up with the turf wicket at Allard park and the MVCA scenario. According to your own words you weren't told those facts but tried to put two and two together. As I said, you made that stuff up. That aint verbatim you vegie.

"Yes i thought they were joining the mmvca but my source was keeping me guessing until today"

and

Clearly you werent told where they were going but now you reckon you post what you are told verbatim. What a bullsh!t artist.

Just so you are sure, and because you didn't know what au fait meant, verbatim means In exactly the same words or word for word.

money $$$;346733 said:
BILL ,
any chance the umpires the board owes money too will actually get paid ?
or was this just another one of youre empty promises ?
or have you got the shi#s with me and the other 15 blokes who are leaving ?
you should know ,you sent 4 of them letters that said and i quote " thankyou for support over the years however youre services are no longer required and you will not be allocated any games next season "
another job well done mate now you are retiring umpires when you havent got any !!! by the way hows PK going mate , mate if you want to get on here and debate the facts , no worries i will put my name to it mate , so why dont you and the rest of the muppets on here who want answers come out from behind youre wifes and girlfriends skirts and put up or shut up , i will give you answers but some of you may not actually want to hear what i know and why this comp has lost rosebank is about to lose camrea and holy trinity , not to mention the players from other clubs that are about to jump !
SO ASK AWAY BOYS , BUT BE PREPARED FOR ANSWERS THAT THOSE OF YOU WHO SUPPORT THE CURRENT BOARD MAY NOT WANT TO HEAR !

So what do you know????
Why did they leave???
Why are others leaving???

money $$$;346733 said:
BILL ,
any chance the umpires the board owes money too will actually get paid ?
or was this just another one of youre empty promises ?
or have you got the shi#s with me and the other 15 blokes who are leaving ?
you should know ,you sent 4 of them letters that said and i quote " thankyou for support over the years however youre services are no longer required and you will not be allocated any games next season "
another job well done mate now you are retiring umpires when you havent got any !!! by the way hows PK going mate , mate if you want to get on here and debate the facts , no worries i will put my name to it mate , so why dont you and the rest of the muppets on here who want answers come out from behind youre wifes and girlfriends skirts and put up or shut up , i will give you answers but some of you may not actually want to hear what i know and why this comp has lost rosebank is about to lose camrea and holy trinity , not to mention the players from other clubs that are about to jump !
SO ASK AWAY BOYS , BUT BE PREPARED FOR ANSWERS THAT THOSE OF YOU WHO SUPPORT THE CURRENT BOARD MAY NOT WANT TO HEAR !

So what do you know????
Why did they leave???
Why are others leaving???

Mr Wonderful;346761 said:

and

Your cluching straws now aren't we Brain Surgeon.
Don't be jealous that what i get told actually happens and what you get told is TOTAL BULLSH!T.

Last time i checked Rosebank ARE leaving.

We have also had confimation that Camrea ARE in merger talks.

Oh i also forgot that i did mention that lalor and West Lalor are merging which is happening....Forgot that 1 didn't you camel toe

My friend may have been wrong about Holy Trinty but he's tracking at 75% whereas YOU are 0% mate.

Hey Gutless wonder i'm still awaiting your reply on where YOU play????

Do you have the BALLS to tell us or as you say are YOU another MUPPET on this site.

Mr Wonderful;346761 said:

and

Your cluching straws now aren't we Brain Surgeon.
Don't be jealous that what i get told actually happens and what you get told is TOTAL BULLSH!T.

Last time i checked Rosebank ARE leaving.

We have also had confimation that Camrea ARE in merger talks.

Oh i also forgot that i did mention that lalor and West Lalor are merging which is happening....Forgot that 1 didn't you camel toe

My friend may have been wrong about Holy Trinty but he's tracking at 75% whereas YOU are 0% mate.

Hey Gutless wonder i'm still awaiting your reply on where YOU play????

Do you have the BALLS to tell us or as you say are YOU another MUPPET on this site.

Mod Warning: Keep it clean or risk getting an infraction, this thread is getting ridiculous, if you want to help the NMCA, don't destroy it's reputation on an internet forum by clowning around and throwing insults about.

Mod Warning: Keep it clean or risk getting an infraction, this thread is getting ridiculous, if you want to help the NMCA, don't destroy it's reputation on an internet forum by clowning around and throwing insults about.

breeno;346771 said:

Good call.

Shame few people fear an online moderator... and even fewer will take notice that flinging insults like a monkey does feces is NOT helping the NMCA's reputation.

As regards to the rumours, right or wrong, regard or disregard them civilly, because lets face it, even monkeys are civil enough to not call someone a d**khead for being wrong.

breeno;346771 said:

Good call.

Shame few people fear an online moderator... and even fewer will take notice that flinging insults like a monkey does feces is NOT helping the NMCA's reputation.

As regards to the rumours, right or wrong, regard or disregard them civilly, because lets face it, even monkeys are civil enough to not call someone a d**khead for being wrong.

Easty91;346778 said:
Good call.

The guy that runs the jika association is a tool.
Just look at the stupid posts he makes on this site!!

Easty91;346778 said:
Good call.

Cotchin Boys;346785 said:
The guy that runs the jika association is a dickhead.

*Look's at the stupid posts in this thread*

Who's running the comp? :confused:

The guy that runs the jika association is a dickhead.

*Look's at the stupid posts in this thread*

Who's running the comp? :confused:

The rumours and langauge have gotten out of hand here. Fair enough that some stuff has gone down within the competition but that is no reason to start abusing people and making up facts.

If you can't talk about the comp in a civil matter then please leave the thread. Further breaches of the rules will result in heavier infractions and short holidays from the site.

The rumours and langauge have gotten out of hand here. Fair enough that some stuff has gone down within the competition but that is no reason to start abusing people and making up facts.

If you can't talk about the comp in a civil matter then please leave the thread. Further breaches of the rules will result in heavier infractions and short holidays from the site.

I strongly suggest that people start to back up their rumours with a little more than wishful or fanciful thinking.

The official word from Holy Trinity is that they are not, nor have been seeking a move to the HDCA. I think we'll leave it at that shall we, unless others have proof.

I strongly suggest that people start to back up their rumours with a little more than wishful or fanciful thinking.

The official word from Holy Trinity is that they are not, nor have been seeking a move to the HDCA. I think we'll leave it at that shall we, unless others have proof.

Stupid post.

Your not part of our comp anymore so post in the HDCA thread thanks.

Stupid post.

Your not part of our comp anymore so post in the HDCA thread thanks.

I think most people are forgetting that this thread was started as some light hearted banter, and discussing the cricket.

It shouldn't be a place to throw insults around where you otherwise wouldn't, take a good look at yourselves, som are doing the right thing, some aren't.

I think most people are forgetting that this thread was started as some light hearted banter, and discussing the cricket.

It shouldn't be a place to throw insults around where you otherwise wouldn't, take a good look at yourselves, som are doing the right thing, some aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back