in my opinion yes
but others might think otherwise

fair enough then, your entitled to your opinion
your probarly right but they wouldnt be much better then a few others

Re: NMCA Juniors 09/10

jt43;381611 said:
fair enough then, your entitled to your opinion
your probarly right but they wouldnt be much better then a few others

who do you think would be up there with them?
just wondering...

DY13;381612 said:
who do you think would be up there with them?
just wondering...

if francis got consistent and fixed up his technique he would be the best but hes still capable, and burfitt is no superstar but holds his own with bat, might not be good enough to make runs in a grade but hes good enough to make scores in juniors, and the kids like bromley and brennan are just as good as your average players

jt43;381615 said:
if francis got consistent and fixed up his technique he would be the best but hes still capable, and burfitt is no superstar but holds his own with bat, might not be good enough to make runs in a grade but hes good enough to make scores in juniors, and the kids like bromley and brennan are just as good as your average players

well i think we all know how i fell about francis and his batting lol
and to be honest with you the only name i know other than francis, love and simmons from that team is burfitt and aparrently hes had an aright season, like you said we are all entiteld to our opinions, and just out of interest who do you play for?

DY13;381618 said:
and to be honest with you the only name i know other than francis, love and simmons from that team is burfitt and aparrently hes had an aright season, like you said we are all entiteld to our opinions, and just out of interest who do you play for?

I think he plays for Socials, not sure if he wants me to say who he is so I won't say that.

DY13;381618 said:

socials, i just find all these arguments amusing

donkeykong;381460 said:
hahah i said one thing about it and even then i was just giving updates, see mate you are dumb in the head, so keep it shut mr district 4's..

I never brought up what grade I play unlike Daniel francis, i dont have to, he was the one asking who has played A grade and Breeno said it. Jt43 from your own club said that you cant make a run in a grade thats why you have to beat up on the kids to make a 40 and brag about it.

i actually dont mind you donkey kong just annoys me that you play overage then still think you need to mention that you made 40, if it really impacted on the game somebody else would have mentioned it for you.

good to see daniel francis has calmed it down a bit, cricket is a team game, since everyone has equal ability does that mean we are a better team because we havent lost a game so we would have better ability? or am i just stirring the pot again

Im not sure why you are getting into egg for franga?
he is definatly the best bat in the 17s and you are bagging him for playing better quality cricket than you.

tonned up;382610 said:
Im not sure why you are getting into egg for franga?
he is definatly the best bat in the 17s and you are bagging him for playing better quality cricket than you.

Honest not bothered anymore so stop lol cricket's cricket just play it and get off the field true? let your team's overall performance decide who the better teams are, not individuals my friend team effort are what count in sport.

Back