Nmca juniors 2010/11

Re: Nmca juniors 2010/11

Keep Wandering;409276 said:
I hear they have already engraved the MPCC name on the shield...

dont want to get ahead of themselves i dont think..
but with the potential they have in their side they can do anything!

tonned up;409468 said:
dont want to get ahead of themselves i dont think..
but with the potential they have in their side they can do anything!

with the likes of robinson bowling absolute wheels ;)

bowlsalot;409762 said:
thnk u guys are 4getting about plenty valley, they have a pretty gud side

yeah they dont have a bad side.
but you have to look at the names that mill park have running around for them!

2/240 off 30 overs goes alright, regardless of the fact it was against concord's 2nd XI :)

NA*MP considering the fine work that Concord does in very difficult circumstances for people that have some extreme challenges in their day to day lives, I think you could have used a better metaphor don't you think! Please have some respect for these people and count yourself lucky you have ended up with a much better deal in life! Cheers.

Mill Park did have a good one didn't they. Top 4 retiring on 50s is a good start. Preston and PVCC had a good game too. PVCC getting home with 2 overs to go. Preston had 10 on the pitch, including a kid who had his arm in a sling before the game.Shortage due to kids being injured and one pulling out at the last minute so will have to pick up another 2 gun players from somewhere. Preston openers gave them a great start with a 50 ret and a 42 and Preston built a competetive score but in the end probably lacked 1 more top paceman to pressure the solid PVCC batting lineup.

Sad to hear before todays game that Sunny Kamboj passed away since our first game. Sunny was only at the club for a week and because basically the whole 17 team is new only a few of the boys know one another. Its sad that the team won't have the chance to get to know Sunny as he seemed like a good kid. Condolences to Sunny's family and friends from Preston Bullants U17s 2010/11.

we're looking very good, easily accounted for last years premiers on sunday, and with the 2-day games from now on, we'll only get better. our top 4 has all made a minimum of 75+ runs in 2 hits. as well as the best bowling attack in the comp! :)

Back