• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

cricketsuperstar;283560 said:
cmon gents lets talk about the cricket now
last friday some interestiong results
bundoora park rip thru druids! are there bowling attack finally firing?
camera taipans in a close one againest op's! op's no bowlers it looks like
keon park get smashed by cameron! keon park really aint the contenters they think they r!
holy trinty in fine form againest riverscum doin it easily
i agrree with cricketsuperstar his ego has bulit his name names aint nothing unless u got what it takes spot on cricket superstar

cricketsuperstar;283356 said:
op's to beat bundoora?
what a joke mate you have an undefeated side playing a team that hasnt won a game and ur tipping the team that hasnt won a game?
no body on this forum rates bundoora but they r a top team no matter what u think yates is firing newell and fox taking wickets n leading from the front and sansonetti no body can hit him around. this is a class team with some talent in it which has to be considered to be one of the top teams.
i have spoke to a couple of holy trinity boys and they r actually worried about bundoora park and threatening there premiership aspirations
get ur hand off it mate no 1 rates bundy cse use a ded set scumbags cheat do nefing u can shown in the past i hope trnity come rite thru n clean use rite up

random01;283584 said:
get ur hand off it mate no 1 rates bundy cse use a ded set scumbags cheat do nefing u can shown in the past i hope trnity come rite thru n clean use rite up

since when have we cheated? we dont cheat mate. dont kno why no body rates bundy please some one tell me why they aint a contendor

cricketsuperstar;283585 said:
since when have we cheated? we dont cheat mate. dont kno why no body rates bundy please some one tell me why they aint a contendor

bundoora park easily the worst club in nmca. blokes like u come on here and talk ur own team up like there superstars. what have u ever achieved. good luck to ur seniors 2 theyre doin well in C Grade!!

Informant;283662 said:
bundoora park easily the worst club in nmca. blokes like u come on here and talk ur own team up like there superstars. what have u ever achieved. good luck to ur seniors 2 theyre doin well in C Grade!!

not associated witht he seniors just juniors this is the nmca juniors forum mate if you want to go and bag there seniors do it in the right forum.
90% of the juniors team dont play seniors for bundoora as they are else where furthering there cricket not staying in a shit club standard

cricketsuperstar;283721 said:
not associated witht he seniors just juniors this is the nmca juniors forum mate if you want to go and bag there seniors do it in the right forum.
90% of the juniors team dont play seniors for bundoora as they are else where furthering there cricket not staying in a shit club standard

The reason nobody believes Bundy Park haven't got a hope is because its big noters like yourself running around with names such as "Cricketsuperstar telling us how good bundoora park are!
Bundy Park have known to be chokers during big, tight games!
Talented list no doubt but wondering whether they can pull it togetha

Cricket Tragic 08;283792 said:
The reason nobody believes Bundy Park haven't got a hope is because its big noters like yourself running around with names such as "Cricketsuperstar telling us how good bundoora park are!
Bundy Park have known to be chokers during big, tight games!
Talented list no doubt but wondering whether they can pull it togetha

boizz if bundoora park are known to choke big games, den y did dey beat preston last year
dey absolutley dominated da competition n bundoora park manged to get over the top of them

maddog;283831 said:
boizz if bundoora park are known to choke big games, den y did dey beat preston last year
dey absolutley dominated da competition n bundoora park manged to get over the top of them

So did Keon Park

Who here thinks that this Cricketsuperstar (probably Ryan Newell) is a dim-witted fag? He's so bsy talkin shit on this website to us than actually workin on hes shit battin technique. mate all u talk is shit and u even backstab ur own club wen sayin shit like 90% of our team don't play bundy seniors caz its a shit standard. Mate have some pride, Grow a dick and start playin some real cricket u fag.

Keon Park WERE going to win that game you tool. Dosnt take much to get you out. Oh, and that guy Yates? ye, whats he doing playing again? And whos these guys in Keon Parks line-up who you call a bunch of sloggers? I want names mate, your all big behind the keyboard.

i'll tell ya y u aint a contender caz ppl from ya team like u talkin ya selves up like ur the next Andrew symmonds or sum bullshit

BROWNY;284472 said:
i'll tell ya y u aint a contender caz ppl from ya team like u talkin ya selves up like ur the next Andrew symmonds or sum bullshit

can you guys stop fighting like girls. we will see hoo is better on the cricket field not on the computer

BROWNY;284450 said:
Who here thinks that this Cricketsuperstar (probably Ryan Newell) is a dim-witted fag? He's so bsy talkin shit on this website to us than actually workin on hes shit battin technique. mate all u talk is shit and u even backstab ur own club wen sayin shit like 90% of our team don't play bundy seniors caz its a shit standard. Mate have some pride, Grow a dick and start playin some real cricket u fag.

hey keon park (think they are the best players in the league)
i am ryan newell not cricket superstar get ur facts right ok
i cant wait to play u bunch of lil cock suckers either because i kno your bowlers and they are shit!! we were going to smash u that game me and yates were ********ing around that much it wasnt funny. i also think its funny that im better mates with your coaches than your whole side is! lol and another thing why are keon park the most hated side in div 1?? cause u r all talk no action! come on browny (cameron brown) lets see if u can make runs agaienst my pies next time i play ya instead of going out to my shit bowling !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back